• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who rules the world Jesus (a Christianity-god) or Krishna (a Hinduism-god)???!!!

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Have they demarked the world into one being ruled by the former and the other by the later? When an accord/treaty/covenant to this effect was reached between the two and who witnessed it? Please
Everybody is welcome to participate in the discussion belonging to a religion or no religion.

Disclaimer: Sorry, to me they both were separate prophets/messengers of Brahman in different times, place and people with the same message to believe in ONENESS of G-d:
[21:22] Have they taken gods from the earth who raise the dead?
[21:23] If there had been in them (the heavens and the earth) other gods beside Allah, then surely both would have gone to ruin. Glorified then be Allah, the Lord of the Throne, above what they attribute.
[21:24] He cannot be questioned as to what He does, but they will be questioned.
[21:25] Have they taken gods beside Him? Say, ‘Bring forth your proof. Here is the Book of those with me, and the Book of those before me.’ Nay, most of them know not the truth, and so they turn away.
[21:26] And We sent no Messenger before thee but We revealed to him, saying, ‘There is no God but I; so worship Me alone.’
http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=21&verse=22

Please correct me if I am wrong wirth concrete and reasonable arguments.
Regards

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
tumblr_mc3ov8s5ug1qk8ni7.gif

This bait is way too obvious compared to the other threads, maybe it's because it's monday. Mondays are rough you know, don't worry, happens to everyone.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
Brahman produces no prophets. They are always Him in a spiritual form, or a portion of his spiritual splendor. I would not say 'Brahman' though, as that is the Lord's impersonal aspect. In this form he is impersonal and has no form. In his personal aspect as Narayana, he takes form, and descends as incarnations, not prophets. He does the work himself, as he is the self of all beings.

Nyingjé Tso

To answer more seriously to this thread

The answer is very simple: neither Jesus or Krishna rule the world.

I will tell you who rule the world:

The holy celestial rainbow kitten (peace and prosperity be upon his blessed cosmic furballs)

Bow down and submit to him for his fluffy reign is coming

As a proof here is an exclusive photograph of the creation of the world. You can clearly see the holy celestial kitten creating the universe here.

cat-god-lightening.jpg

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
To answer more seriously to this thread

The answer is very simple: neither Jesus or Krishna rule the world.

I will tell you who rule the world:

The holy celestial rainbow kitten (peace and prosperity be upon his blessed cosmic furballs)

Bow down and submit to him for his fluffy reign is coming

As a proof here is an exclusive photograph of the creation of the world. You can clearly see the holy celestial kitten creating the universe here.

cat-god-lightening.jpg
Dang his level of Destruction magic must be of the roof!

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
That's because the holy celestial rainbow kitten (may we be blessed by his divine hairs on our face in our sleep) only takes the best Skooma of the universe !

Sometimes it hits too hard and **** happens tho
That's how spiders were created actually
Will he lead the Khajiit to paradise and make them the rightful ruler of Nirn?

Nyingjé Tso

Will he lead the Khajiit to paradise and make them the rightful ruler of Nirn?

Yes, when the Holy Fluffy Prophet M'aiq the truthful appears, he will lead all to the blessed moon sugar hills beyond the clouds, and the prophecy will be fulfilled.

You can clearly see now who is the true ruler of this world.

I hope it answered OP's question

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
Not sure if I'm understanding the Qur'anic arguments against polytheism here. Is it saying Gods would have destroyed each other?
I believe what he is saying is if Allah was not there, it would descend into chaos.

Subhankar Zac

Hare Krishna,Hare Krishna,
Youre never correct and simply berate other religions as false.
In other words, staring at an empty wall is better than actually engaging in a conversation.
M just here to see how others actually reply to this.
And don't bring non Krishna and non Jesus fake texts when youre talking about Jesus and Krishna.

Subhankar Zac

In other words, staring at an empty wall is better than actually engaging in a conversation.
And don't bring non Krishna and non Jesus fake texts when youre talking about Jesus and Krishna.

RationalSkeptic

Freethinker

Have they demarked the world into one being ruled by the former and the other by the later? When an accord/treaty/covenant to this effect was reached between the two and who witnessed it? Please
Everybody is welcome to participate in the discussion belonging to a religion or no religion.

Disclaimer: Sorry, to me they both were separate prophets/messengers of Brahman in different times, place and people with the same message to believe in ONENESS of G-d:
[21:23] If there had been in them (the heavens and the earth) other gods beside Allah, then surely both would have gone to ruin. Glorified then be Allah, the Lord of the Throne, above what they attribute.
[21:24] He cannot be questioned as to what He does, but they will be questioned.
[21:25] Have they taken gods beside Him? Say, ‘Bring forth your proof. Here is the Book of those with me, and the Book of those before me.’ Nay, most of them know not the truth, and so they turn away.
[21:26] And We sent no Messenger before thee but We revealed to him, saying, ‘There is no God but I; so worship Me alone.’

Regards

Short Answer: Probably neither.

Long Answer: You have to prove their existence before arguing who rules the world. With the evidence I have been presented it does not seem that they do exist.

RationalSkeptic

Freethinker

Can you prove that the nonfake text about them where not fabricated?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Regards

No one rules the earth. We're not the center of the universe.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
That's because the holy celestial rainbow kitten (may we be blessed by his divine hairs on our face in our sleep) only takes the best Skooma of the universe !

Sometimes it hits too hard and **** happens tho
That's how spiders were created actually

He will bestow blessings unto ages of ages.

image.jpeg

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
The question in the OP is

Who rules the world Jesus (a Christianity-god) or Krishna (a Hinduism-god)???!!!

That is not a very reasonable choice. It presents just two options and neither is all that convincing.

For starters, why would anyone expect that either Jesus or Krishna to be the "ruler of the World" in such an exclusivist sense? We would expect people to know about such a thing, wouldn't we?

Regardless of the truth of either, the plain fact is that both beliefs exist and are seen as convincing or at least reasonable by billions or hundreds of millions of people, with significant variations in interpretation.

You are asking people which of two stereotypical beliefs, neither of which is very accurate or even all that popular, must be chosen. The only meaningful answer is "that is a weird question to ask".

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member

Regards

I learned how to find the face-palm emoji quickly this time without undue searching..

:facepalm:

Subhankar Zac

Can you prove that the nonfake text about them where not fabricated?

I get your desperation to engage in conversation out of context simply to use words from the dictionary more without any necessity.
And my conversation is with him, so asking me to go back and search his every comment on tens of posts just so "prove" something to you isn't really my issue to bother about.
It's a direct comment and the person at whom it's directed at will get it.
And if you are really that curious, go and search yourself.