• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Or What Is Israel?

2ndpillar

But didn't give them control.
Gaza was & is effectively a concentration camp.
Gazans had complete political control, and immediately elected Hamas, who killed the Palestinian Authority figures left in Gaza. Israelis left the Gazans the greenhouses and their private property and Hamas used them as cover for their military operations. Gazans could come and go as they pleased, only they had to be checked for weapons, and for good reason. It was only known terrorist who had anything to worry about. It was the Egyptians who didn't want the Gazans in Egypt, and they still don't want them because of their ties to the Brotherhood. Now that Hamas is at the end of the line, the Gazans are complaining that the Hamas leaders took all the money and left them with nothing.

2ndpillar

If it existed, the "God of Israel" would be a
depraved killer. But this genocide of Palestinians
is due to its followers, disciples of Jesus, & the
Chosen People. They alone are responsible for
their deadly acts.
If you would read the Koran, you would find out that the Allah of the supposed prophet Muhammad, states that Yeshua, called Isa (Jesus) son of Mariam in the Koran, was a prophet of God, and that the bible, the "book of the people/Jews", is from Allah. Allah supposedly gives the Muslims the responsibility to kill the kafir, the non-believers.
Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. That means you, and your blue haired friends.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Gazans had complete political control, and immediately elected Hamas....
Half of the Gazans were born after the election.
Israel has killed over 15,000 of them.
But you blame them.
who killed the Palestinian Authority figures left in Gaza. Israelis left the Gazans the greenhouses and their private property and Hamas used them as cover for their military operations. Gazans could come and go as they pleased, only they had to be checked for weapons, and for good reason. It was only known terrorist who had anything to worry about.
Are you really unaware that Israel has intentionally
placed restrictions on Gaza with the intent of
keeping them on the verge of financial collapse?
If you listened to Palestinians, you'd discover that
they were not free to travel as they please.
It was the Egyptians who didn't want the Gazans in Egypt, and they still don't want them because of their ties to the Brotherhood. Now that Hamas is at the end of the line, the Gazans are complaining that the Hamas leaders took all the money and left them with nothing.
You can't blame Egypt for Israel's genocide of
Palestinians using bombs, bullets, starvation,
& denial of medical services.
This is on Israel, a brutal country where God's
Chosen People have low regard for "human
animal" Muslim lives.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you would read the Koran, you would find out that the Allah of the supposed prophet Muhammad, states that Yeshua, called Isa (Jesus) son of Mariam in the Koran, was a prophet of God, and that the bible, the "book of the people/Jews", is from Allah. Allah supposedly gives the Muslims the responsibility to kill the kafir, the non-believers.
Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. That means you, and your blue haired friends.
No matter what the Koran says, it is no
excuse for believers of the Torah & Bible
to commit genocide against Muslims.
Religions that justify this are evil.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Israel's people & government want peace,
but their focus is on oppression, brutalization,
theft, human rights violations, & vengeance.
They've been attacking & oppressing Muslims
for 70+ years, & peace is the constant casualty.
Muslims have been attacking Muslims for centuries. Additionally they have persecuted Jews since 1948 becoming a catalyst for the Jewish migration to Israel.

The focus of many muslims is “from the river to the ocean”. Self-defense?

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
you have it backwards, What Israel wants (peace) is affected by terrorists actions.
Back in high school we were taught that just saying ' wants peace ' can have shades of meaning.
For example: we were taught that Russia saying they want peaceful co-existence means the whole world under Russia.
Plus, Jesus told us that the old Jewish house 'of worship' is abandoned by God - Matthew 23:38; 21:43
The nation that produces God's fruit is a spiritual nation the Christian congregation No matter where located on Earth.
See- 1st Peter 2:9,5

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Muslims have been attacking Muslims for centuries.
Citing this to justify Jews imposing apartheid,
& now committing genocide upon Muslims
is utterly evil.
From your ilk is this parade of horribles to make
Muslims look inferior, immoral, unreasonable,
violent, & generally deserving the evils Israel
visits upon them.
Additionally they have persecuted Jews since 1948 becoming a catalyst for the Jewish migration to Israel.
Do you think the 15,000 or so children
& babies that Israel murdered played
a role in persecuting Jews?
The focus of many muslims is “from the river to the ocean”. Self-defense?
I'll tell ya....Christianity & Judaism are looking
pretty evil & barbaric. Zionists are citing
scripture to justify mass murder & stealing
Gaza from Palestinians. BBC this evening
interviewed Palestinians beaten, tortured,
& having watched patients die in hospitals
because Israel wouldn't allow treatment.
And then there's the starvation.

Heading it off before it arrives....
Sure, not all Christians & Jews are favor oppression
& genocide. But overwhelming majorities are
either doing it or supporting it.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

"Honor reality - Honor truth" I remember someone saying this several years back. I can't say I disagree with him. If I remember correctly, he was a cancer victim.
Exodus 15:26

26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians:
for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

The Real Yeshua/Jesus that Worships the Father Heals From All Diseases. Total Devotion to Elohim/God is Health. Elohim/God Keeps me in Good Health. I'm Totally Dependent on Elohim/God for my Health, as I'm Free from Drugs and don't use the State Health Service. This is the Word of Faith.

Elihoenai

That everything is truly recorded and comes from God but not all things are true. Example: It is truly recorded that Aaron made a golden calf but it is not true that it was the god that delivered the Jewish nation
Romans 8:7

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

I'm saying that everything in the Holy Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation is Truth when you have the Mind of Messiah/Christ. Really the Holy Scriptures cannot be Unified with the Mind of the Flesh. Only Elohim/God with the Mind of Christ can Deliver the Jewish Nation. The Mind of the Flesh Sees and Teaches Lies in Opposition to the Spirit.

But that wasn’t the point I made. As scripture said, there are carnal Christians which was my point.
I know it's not the point you made. I'm saying with Absolute Certainty that there is no such thing as a Carnal Christian. Christ/Messiah is Not Carnal. The point you are making reveals you don't understand the work of John the Baptist.

If I understand what you are saying, I agree.
We agree on something.

You haven’t addressed that Paul said “Ye are carnal”.

But I agree with every truth from Genesis to Revelation and the God inspired the whole of the Bible
Romans 7:25

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

It could be that we are Not Really disagreeing. You can be a Carnal Christian only if you have the Mind of Messiah/Christ. The Mind is Christian While your Nature is Fleshly/Carnal.

Amen! The Holy Scriptures/Bible from Genesis to Revelation is the Inspired Word of Elohim/God.

I agree with everything truth from Revelation to Genesis and that God inspired all of the Bible
The point I was making with Matthew 11:8 is that at different points of the Christian Journey Elohim/God gives a particular nature. John the Baptist was Coarse in his Rebuking of Sinners and I'm doing the same.

Who do you consider Greater, John the Baptist or Moses?

Matthew 11:11
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
Matthew 17:4

4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

Does Matthew 11:11 mean that John the Baptist is Greater than Moses? I will let you and other readers meditate on this. A Tabernacle Must be made for both John the Baptist and Moses.

Is the Son of Man Greater than John the Baptist?

Or course
Matthew 11:18-19

18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.

19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

How could the Son of Man be Greater than John the Baptist when John the Baptist does No Eat/Fasting and the Son of Man Eats/Not Fasting?

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Actually, it very much does.
Psalm 51:5

5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Where is the evidence? Those with Oxbridge and Harvard Degrees don't Really Understand the Holy Scriptures. It's not just the Highly Intelligent that doesn't Understand it's every person on the planet apart from a Few Hundred/thousand Elect. The Beast is Born in Opposition to Elohim/God. You, for example, have Not Really Understood Psalm 51:5.

Kenny

Premium Member
Back in high school we were taught that just saying ' wants peace ' can have shades of meaning.
For example: we were taught that Russia saying they want peaceful co-existence means the whole world under Russia.
Plus, Jesus told us that the old Jewish house 'of worship' is abandoned by God - Matthew 23:38; 21:43
The nation that produces God's fruit is a spiritual nation the Christian congregation No matter where located on Earth.
Beautifully said.

Kenny

Premium Member
Citing this to justify Jews imposing apartheid,
If the first line is a lie, do I need to go through the rest?

Apartheid wouldn’t have muslims in office and in Israel, you can be muslim and in governmental positions.

Kenny

Premium Member
Romans 8:7

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

I agree with scripture. Irrelevant to what I said, but I agree with it.
I'm saying that everything in the Holy Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation is Truth when you have the Mind of Messiah/Christ. Really the Holy Scriptures cannot be Unified with the Mind of the Flesh. Only Elohim/God with the Mind of Christ can Deliver the Jewish Nation. The Mind of the Flesh Sees and Teaches Lies in Opposition to the Spirit.

OK?
I know it's not the point you made. I'm saying with Absolute Certainty that there is no such thing as a Carnal Christian. Christ/Messiah is Not Carnal. The point you are making reveals you don't understand the work of John the Baptist.
And yet scripture says there is. I guess you don’t agree with what is written.

1 Corinthians 3
And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? ...

We agree on something.
PTL
Romans 7:25

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

I agree with this position
It could be that we are Not Really disagreeing. You can be a Carnal Christian only if you have the Mind of Messiah/Christ. The Mind is Christian While your Nature is Fleshly/Carnal.

Could be.
Amen! The Holy Scriptures/Bible from Genesis to Revelation is the Inspired Word of Elohim/God.
AMEN!
The point I was making with Matthew 11:8 is that at different points of the Christian Journey Elohim/God gives a particular nature. John the Baptist was Coarse in his Rebuking of Sinners and I'm doing the same.

Yet, how beautiful are the feet of them that brings good news!
Matthew 17:4

4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

Does Matthew 11:11 mean that John the Baptist is Greater than Moses? I will let you and other readers meditate on this. A Tabernacle Must be made for both John the Baptist and Moses.
I can’t argue with scripture. I just believe.
Matthew 11:18-19

18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.

19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

How could the Son of Man be Greater than John the Baptist when John the Baptist does No Eat/Fasting and the Son of Man Eats/Not Fasting?
Because He is The Word...

He is Lord of Lords and King of Kings and has been exalted far above all that is created.

John 3:30
He must increase, but I must decrease.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If the first line is a lie, do I need to go through the rest?
It is (as you might say) the truth.
Your every post defends what Israel is doing,
& approves of it continuing. Under the 1948
UN definition, it is genocide.

You complain that some hostages were raped.
Yet you've no complaint that more Muslim
children are dying of starvation, bullets, &
Israel denying them medical services.
Your empathy is wearing blinders.
Apartheid wouldn’t have muslims in office and in Israel, you can be muslim and in governmental positions.
Apartheid still exists for Muslims who aren't
in Israeli government positions.
It's analogous to slavery in the South, ie, the
fact that some blacks also owned plantations
& slaves doesn't defeat the fact that their
enslaved blacks were still slaves.

2ndpillar

No matter what the Koran says, it is no
excuse for believers of the Torah & Bible
to commit genocide against Muslims.
Religions that justify this are evil.
The Muslim narrative, coming from the Koran, is to not commit genocide, kill the kufirs, meaning you, until they are strong enough to do so. Apparently, with the weak Biden giving Iran billions of dollars, the Hamas were fortified to the point that they felt they could trip a war between Israel and all the Muslims. So far, the Muslims aren't ready to fight Israel, apart from Iran's proxies, but the Progressive blue haired Marxist in the U.S., as well as their comrades, think they can decry Israel and encourage Hamas. Well, the world is getting ready for a "come to Jesus" moment, and the Hamas supporters will have to hold their heads in shame if indeed they survive the moment.

2ndpillar

Matthew 23:38 states that "your house is being left to you desolate", and that is because of Judah's and Ephraim's sin (Joel 5). Judah and Ephraim/Israel will be "revived" (Joel 3 & Hosea 6) after 2 days/2000 years. As for Mt 21:43, read Matthew 21:44 in context with Daniel 2:45, whereas those being "crushed" are the nations/Gentiles, at the end of the age (Jeremiah 30:11). As for the writings of Peter, the "worthless shepherd" of Zechariah 11:17, he is quoting from Isaiah, who is talking to Israel, with respect being disobedient to the "word", which is the "Word" of God, in which the nations/Gentiles have nailed to a cross, making it "obsolete" and "passing away". There is only one "rock", the "Word of God" (Revelation 19:13), and it is not Peter (petros), the apparent rock of your high school. The "Word of God" is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. As for Peter, he is dead (Zech 11:8), and according to the Roman church, buried.

2ndpillar

Half of the Gazans were born after the election.
Israel has killed over 15,000 of them.
But you blame them.
Who said there was 15,000 of them. And who is "them" you are talking about. If someone is to blame, that would be the persons who put "them" in the firing lane.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The Muslim narrative, coming from the Koran, is to not commit genocide, kill the kufirs, meaning you, until they are strong enough to do so.
If you look at scripture the Christians & Jews
have, they too are hideously violent.
So you can't reason from that to justify Jews
massacring Muslims.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Who said there was 15,000 of them.
Half of the 30,000+ Palestinians
Israel killed are children.
And who is "them" you are talking about.
Muslims too young to have ever voted in an election.
If someone is to blame, that would be the persons who put "them" in the firing lane.
That ignores the fact of Israel's 70+ years of
oppressing, torturing, & killing Palestinians
leading to the creation of Hamas, & inspiring
it to become more & more violent.
Remember....before the Oct Hamas attack,
Israel had been increasing the murders of
Palestinians.

2ndpillar

Are you really unaware that Israel has intentionally
placed restrictions on Gaza with the intent of
keeping them on the verge of financial collapse?
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE7041GH/ If you listened to Palestinians, you'd discover that
they were not free to travel as they please.
If you listened to Palestinians, you wouldn't know that they are those most financially supported people in the world, less the finances stolen by their elected leaders. Their financial support was also undermined by the military spending in and under Gaza. Instead of building water supplies with the donated piping, they built rockets. Instead of building homes and schools, they used the concrete to build tunnels. They can go where they want in the world, but nobody wants them, not even their fellow Muslims. The Egyptians are building another wall on Gaza's southern border. The Gazans want to go into Israel, kill civilians, and take the land, from the river to the sea. As you do to others, shall be done to you.