• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is the easiest religion/sect ?

arthra

Baha'i
Which is the easiest among all religion/sect in this world you find to follow ? and How ?

I was waiting to see if anyone would suggest that the Baha'i Faith is "easy" to follow... Of course if you happen to live in a country like Iran you could be imprisoned or worse..

But in the West I know a lot of Baha'is are happy and have few demands on them...

There is a Fast once a year but it is always just before Spring so the weather is usually nice. :)

There are no priests or ministers to support and most obligations are personal that is we monitor ourselves.

chinu

chinu
Nothingism is the easiest. There are no beliefs.
How can you say that the one who is subscribing to nothingism doesn't has any belief, or because of what he/she is subscribing to that belief (nothingism) ? isn't nothingism a belief in itself ?
You just live, do what you feel like.
And, I don't know what made you to think that people who belong to different religions doesn't live their lifes as they feel like to live it. really.. do you ? :)

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I was waiting to see if anyone would suggest that the Baha'i Faith is "easy" to follow... Of course if you happen to live in a country like Iran you could be imprisoned or worse..

But in the West I know a lot of Baha'is are happy and have few demands on them...

There is a Fast once a year but it is always just before Spring so the weather is usually nice. :)

There are no priests or ministers to support and most obligations are personal that is we monitor ourselves.

It does sound easy, but I am still trying to think through the fasting and obligatory prayers.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
How can you say that the one who is subscribing to nothingism doesn't has any belief, or because of what he/she is subscribing to that belief (nothingism) ? isn't nothingism a belief in itself ?

If you live in India, everyone does have a religion. In the west, no religion is common. Maybe it is a belief system. Maybe it isn't. Basically the answer you get from any of these 'nothing' people when the topic of religion comes up is something like:

I don't care.
It (religion) doesn't affect me.
Who cares?

I couldn't think of a better word besides 'nothingism. There are no books to read, no rites to partake in, no set beliefs. Seems pretty easy to me.

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
I think worship should be spontaneous, not required on a certain time or day. It seems too contrived.

I believe life is to be lived in a prayerful way, and can be at any moment.
The bound and duty services are part of the humbling process, IMO.

Fasting can be a very spiritually deep practice and together it brings people closer.
Ascesis is good for the spirit, mind and body.

These are just my thoughts. But faith in the advice of the elders should be considered, I think.

Maybe these aren't goals you have.
But they are beautiful things. Consider them, please. I pray amazing things for you.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I believe life is to be lived in a prayerful way, and can be at any moment.
The bound and duty services are part of the humbling process, IMO.

Fasting can be a very spiritually deep practice and together it brings people closer.
Ascesis is good for the spirit, mind and body.

These are just my thoughts. But faith in the advice of the elders should be considered, I think.

Maybe these aren't goals you have.
But they are beautiful things. Consider them, please. I pray amazing things for you.

Thanks! I picture you on top of a mountain, where people come to you for spiritual advice. :)

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Easy as in easiest to practice? Go with your own flow - Hedonism.

Easy as in you get through things a lot easier? Most likely, go with nature's flow.

chinu

chinu
If you live in India, everyone does have a religion. In the west, no religion is common. Maybe it is a belief system. Maybe it isn't. Basically the answer you get from any of these 'nothing' people when the topic of religion comes up is something like:

I don't care.
It (religion) doesn't affect me.
Who cares?
Similarly, the one who belongs to another religion also says.

I don't care.. for all these religions because my Beliefs are something else :shrug:
It (religion) doesn't affect me... because my Beliefs are something else :shrug:
Who cares?.. for other's beliefs in this word :shrug:

After all beliefs are beliefs :D

I couldn't think of a better word besides 'nothingism. There are no books to read, no rites to partake in, no set beliefs. Seems pretty easy to me.
No books to read because.. Its old fashion and one should be Smart-enough to understand all this (religion) without books, and till now the one and only rite made to partake.. is not to partake any old fashion rite.

And no set of beliefs yet, because its not very popular among people yet :D
Seems pretty easy to me because am the starter of this belief system, and the first one to follow. :D