• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where Your Soul go After Earthly Life?

[FONT=&quot]The correction question is, “where your soul will be” instead of what happens to your souls for the following reasons: All living creature souls (and human is living creature) do not die. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The answer to the question of “What happens to your souls” is human souls do not die, because human souls created from the Almighty Eternal God’s lighter level of supernatural power, because all sources of power do not end; power only transform to natural objects. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Supernatural power is the substances for create all planets, the Earth and all things above, below and on earth, and for living creatures (human) minds and natural bodies functioning. While manpower from suck as generator, nuclear, gas, batteries are for appliances, spaceship, auto, aircraft, and etc operating.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The supernatural power originates from the Almighty Eternal Master of the universe, and it distribute to two channels: Good and bad. Good directly from God and bad from the devil. While each and all people have free will to chose to do good or bad. The terms of good or bad is each and all people have their free will to be the Almighty Eternal God or be with the devil. Once an individual chose to be with the Almighty God, he or she must fully obeys all Almighty God’s commandments (laws). But once an individual chose be with the devil, he is being control by the devil supernatural power, and everything he does result with destruction.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Therefore, where human soul reside after earthly life is depending on earthly life styles, businesses and personal conducts’ result – Good deed for rewards, and evil deed for punishments![/FONT]

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
divinemission said:
[FONT=&quot]The correction question is, “where your soul will be” instead of what happens to your souls...
Okay, but you didn't answer your own question. I'd be interested in your perspective.[/FONT]

Zephyr

Moved on
As far as I'm concerned, I'll see you all in Hel. I bet there will be ice cream. Or hot chocolate!

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
GloriaPatri said:
We will go and dwell with the Heavenly Father.
I assume you're speaking of the righteous and that the wicked will go to Hell. Would that be correct? So, GP, do you believe that the spirits of the righteous go to heaven immediately after death and that their bodies are resurrected at a later time? Do we stand before God to be judged as soon as our spirit leaves our body and then again at the time of the last judgment as described in Revelation?

GloriaPatri

Katzpur said:
I assume you're speaking of the righteous and that the wicked will go to Hell. Would that be correct? So, GP, do you believe that the spirits of the righteous go to heaven immediately after death and that their bodies are resurrected at a later time? Do we stand before God to be judged as soon as our spirit leaves our body and then again at the time of the last judgment as described in Revelation?

Yes, the wicked will go to Hell, the righteous will go to Heaven to dwell with the Father, and those who die in a state of grace will enter purgatory to purify themselves before they enter Heaven. We are judged as soon as our soul leaves our body.

At the end of the world our bodies will be ressurected and united again with out eternal soul.

Random

Suppose your "Soul" is the union or hypostasis of your Mind and Body, not an etheral constituent. What then? Reincarnate on another planet, plane or dimension? Isn't this what some imply when they say the soul goes to dwell with the Heavenly Father?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Godlike said:
Suppose your "Soul" is the union or hypostasis of your Mind and Body, not an etheral constituent. What then? Reincarnate on another planet, plane or dimension? Isn't this what some imply when they say the soul goes to dwell with the Heavenly Father?

The sould needs to be a separate entity ( I see it as being a 'chunk' of life force - call it God, Nature); it is only whilst the soul inhabits a body that we have life.

I'm not one to speculate about planes/planets.......I think that is immaterial; what counts is how quickly I can get my Soul to being re-united with God.

Methinks I have a long, long way to go........

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Well, I don't believe there is such a thing as a soul, so my answer would be, it goes nowhere.

Random

Michel said:
The sould needs to be a separate entity ( I see it as being a 'chunk' of life force - call it God, Nature); it is only whilst the soul inhabits a body that we have life.

I tend to disagree, I think perhaps we ARE souls rather than possessed of souls, but the traditional persepective is totally valid, it's true. Maybe I'm just complicating it unnecessarily....

Circle_One

Mine will go to the Summerlands (so says the Pagan in me) or to the Valley of the Reeds to be with Osiris or be consumed by Ammut, if my heart proves heavier than Ma'at's feather (so says the Kemetic in me).

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Where Your Soul will go After Earthly Life?

Oh that one is easy...

I will go wherever I please and wherever my interests take me, period. My journey will never end. Many will lay about gathering moss, mouthing pithy praises to that which they do not understand. Trust me, I have far more interesting things in mind. I am going to be around a lot longer than this little planet and I will find endless joys and sorrows to make me revel in the wonder of it all even more.

You're all welcome to come along too, as my cosmic playgrounds are big enough for everyone and much more.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Circle_One said:
Mine will go to the Summerlands (so says the Pagan in me) or to the Valley of the Reeds to be with Osiris or be consumed by Ammut, if my heart proves heavier than Ma'at's feather (so says the Kemetic in me).
How do you envision Ammut C1? As the woman or the crocodile/lion monster thingy? Just curious.

megzy-boo

Godlike said:
I would be really interested in what you think these places would look like?

may

We do not possess a soul we are a soul, and when we die we go to dust ,just as the bible teaches,the teaching of the immortality of the human soul is not a bible teaching . our hope rests with God ,and the bible teaching of the resurrection is our hope .the teaching that we never die is a false teaching brought about by non other than satan the devil , the first lie that was ever told was by satan when he told eve that she would not die if she eat the fruit from the tree that God said not to eat from.this was a lie and the lie goes on with the teaching of the immortality of the human soul,and many many religions have been infected by this false teaching.

Hacker

I believe that our soul leaves the body and goes to the wonderful afterlife. There are just too many accounts with NDE, and that is convincing enough for me.

BruceDLimber

Greetings!

divinemission said:
[FONT=&quot]The correction question is, “where your soul will be?”[/FONT]

Nope, because the Next World is not a place, but a spiritual condition.

So while we can speak of our circumstances will be then, the attribute of "where" /place doesn't apply.

Regards,

Bruce