• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where would the USA have been if it was not for the lies against Trump?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You and your double standards go together like a horse and carriage.

What double standards are these? I was not the one griping about age difference, one way but not the other... That was you.

And i assume you cannot validate your claim that i consider Muhammad to be great.

Double standards? Wow!

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Yes... with poor grammar.

Ha! Yes. What surprises me is that these folks aren't even attempting to hide it in reasonable arguments that cloak the fascism like other people who support thos line of thinking usually do.

It's right there, in our faces, unrepentant fascism. I almost feel like it's a joke, a way of showing the absurdity of their ideals. But I know full well these folks are out there in full force believing this stuff.

sooda

Veteran Member
Ha! Yes. What surprises me is that these folks aren't even attempting to hide it in reasonable arguments that cloak the fascism like other people who support those line of thinking usually do.

It's right there, in our faces, unrepentant fascism. I almost feel like it's a joke, a way of showing the absurdity of their ideals. But I know full well these folks are out there in full force believing this stuff.

Maybe... I am not so sure its a spoof.

I'm putting it on ignore.

ChristineM

Premium Member
As I was saying, you believe government spin.

The South African government probably said the similar things when locked up Nelson Mandela.

You were saying no such thing. There is a name for comments like that that i im loath to use on RF

Mandela did not have a rap sheet as long as your arm nor dud he commit any crime. I should think most (left, right and centre) people would consider comparing mr 2% with Mandela to be a gross insult

ChristineM

Premium Member
I suspect there are sexist ideals at work there as well. As in: it's okay for a man to marry young but not a woman.

Could be.

It makes more sense for a woman to marry a younger man. After all, she wouldn't want a burnt out lover when young and energetic are available.

sooda

Veteran Member
Liar media doesn't make Trump look bad. Nor do those who propagate the lies of Treason, etc.. against him. Rather, liar media and liar Trump haters make themselves look devoid of honor, character, and truth.
When the truth comes out that says Trump is not what the liar media and the anti-Trumpers claimed about him and the enemies of this nation insist the truth is the lie, it is demonic evil at work. It goes beyond the butt hurt Democrat creatures that preferred Hillary as President.
That even in itself reiterates the lack of character, honor, and truth those Democrats suffer from when they preferred a woman for which all the evidence the Lying Left tried to mount aganst Trump actually sticks to Hillary R. Clinton and Traitor Barack H. Obama.

Where would America be if it wasn't for the Demonic horde that still promotes the lies against Trump? Well, we'd not look like a large portion of our community, Democrats, are in collusion to slander and defame our President. And as such those Democrats under taking that effort wouldn't look like Seditionists to their fellow American's and make that sorry impression of working from the inside to destroy their own country.

While our President musters through the BS because he's a patriot. His enemies both foreign and domestic don't realize Trump navigated for years the filthy politics of NYC in order to become a highly successful developer in NYC.
The Mafia that exists in D.C. is nothing compared to the syndicate that exists in Manhattan.
And yet Trump prevailed. He prevailed there and he's prevailed as our President. And prayerfully when we get the majority in both houses in 2020 and Trump is re-elected, which he shall be, finally he can get even more done than he already has.
He wont have to fight the Left wing, Democrat, obstructionists as he has to now. The Seditionists and Traitors on the Left in the House are a shame to the legacy of their life's time. Prayerfully they won't be there in that position for long come 2020.

See, it is a lie that Trump is a Traitor. All evidence actually proves Barack H. Obama is the Traitor. And his choice for Secretary of State was guilty of Espionage.
They're out of office now but the betrayal of this nation that they perpetrated for eight years will ripple across our future for years to come.
Every lie the liar Left slant media and the Liar anti-Trumpeters promote against President Donald Trump is actually true crime among the Left.
That's why they deflect the truth of that onto Trump with their lies. It's like a magician. If he keeps you busy watching his right hand you won't see the tricks up the sleeve of his left.

The Democrats of this nation are the enemy of this country. Trump will prevail.

Trump makes Trump look bad.. He's crude, ignorant and low class. NO moral authority.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Should i be reporting this as a violation of rule 1?

Have I ever accused another poster of Fascism or Nazi fanaticism or being a Russian troll or liked their posts when someone does?

You hate Donald Trump, but you liked it when someone said that I have a lot in common with Trump.

Then you have the cheek to threaten to report me.

Talk about double standards.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Have I ever accused another poster of Fascism or Nazi fanaticism or being a Russian troll or liked their posts when someone does?

You hate Donald Trump, but you liked it when someone said that I have a lot in common with Trump.

Then you have the cheek to threaten to report me.

Talk about double standards.

No but you certainly accuse me of being a snowflake

Yes and do you not see that you have much in common with trump?

When you break forum rules, but then we know about your disregard for rules, including the rule of law. And i threatened no one, i asked a question. Note the question mark

Again, what double standards, i have asked before and all you have done is change the subject and call me names. Talk about hypocrisy

Notanumber

A Free Man
No but you certainly accuse me of being a snowflake

Yes and do you not see that you have much in common with trump?

When you break forum rules, but then we know about your disregard for rules, including the rule of law. And i threatened no one, i asked a question. Note the question mark

Again, what double standards, i have asked before and all you have done is change the subject and call me names. Talk about hypocrisy

Thanks for acknowledging my innocence.

Take your pick - snowflake

You admit that you hate me but I can assure you that it is not reciprocated. I do not hate anyone on here regardless of their views and opinions.

It was an implied threat and you know it and not for the first time.

I just gave you one in my last post.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Thanks for acknowledging my innocence.

Take your pick - snowflake

You admit that you hate me but I can assure you that it is not reciprocated. I do not hate anyone on here regardless of their views and opinions.

It was an implied threat and you know it and not for the first time.

I just gave you one in my last post.

Innocence in what? Name calling? Guilty and the evidence is plane to see on this very thread. And in post #159 you confirm.

Here you go again with the hyperbole? One has to have some feeling to something to hate it. Sorry to burst your self, self, self balloon but you are not important enough.

It was a question, you may twist things any way you want,it makes no difference to fact.

Last sentence doesn't make sense because i don't read minds