• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where would the USA have been if it was not for the lies against Trump?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Dont be so lazy.
Go and read everything Kant wrote pal.
You will find how he praises the God of the Bible whilst he explains the Nebular theory, how he refers to the Global flood being part of the Theory, how the Earth had a ring of Ice, ahow the steps of the formation of the Solar system fits in with the Biblical description etc.
Just go and read what he wrote man.
You will like it, I am sure!
You're the one being too lazy to back up your own claims.

ecco

Veteran Member
Report back with all the references Kant made. Show how and where Kant basis his, often incorrect, views on the Bible.

It should be super easy to prove them wrong by providing some direct quotes from Kant's work that reference Genesis and the Bible.

Quote something from his book which show Kant using the Bible in support of his idea.

Dont be so lazy.

You made a blatantly false claim. You were asked to support your false claim. You cannot. Instead, you try to shift the burden to others.

You really don't care about your reputation, do you? You have very bad habits. We have very good memories.

Shad

Veteran Member
Dont be so lazy.

I did. I found no quote from the bible in support of his idea.

You will find how he praises the God of the Bible whilst he explains the Nebular theory, how he refers to the Global flood being part of the Theory, how the Earth had a ring of Ice, ahow the steps of the formation of the Solar system fits in with the Biblical description etc.
Just go and read what he wrote man.

Quote it then