• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHERE IS THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS GOD'S 4th COMMANDMENT IS ABOLISHED?

3rdAngel

No idea about the Sunday thing, but Exodus 34 describes the Ten Commandments being replaced with a new Ten Commandments that doesn't include anything about the Sabbath.
Yes Moses broke the tables of stone when the Children of Israel were sinning against God when he came down from the Mount. Exodus 34 God tells Moses to make two new tables and re-wrote the same 10 commandments on them from Exodus 20:3-17.

3rdAngel

And yet you go back to the law I have entered into the rest of the eternal Sabbath Heb 4 don’t need to give a plethora of other scriptures to truth

No not at all. According to the scriptures Gods 10 commandments give us the knowledge of good (moral right doing when obeyed) and evil (moral wrong doing when disobeyed); sin (moral wrong doing when disobeyed) and righteousness (moral right doing when obeyed) see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4; Psalms 119:172. We are told to examine ourselves to see if we are in the faith or not in the faith deceiving our selves (2 Corinthians 13:5). Therefore the test to know if we are in the faith is the fruit of our faith which is obedience to Gods Word and commandment (see 1 John 2:3-4.

As posted earlier Kenny, our post is irrelevant again Kenny as I do not get my salvation from the law. I found it in Christ. Love to God and obedience to Gods Word is given to all those who walk in Gods Spirit and know God through faith in Gods Words. According to the scriptures, we cannot say we know God if we do not believe and obey what Gods Word says. This is why it is written in the scriptures;
  • 1 John 2:3-4 3, And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4, He that said, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
  • 1 John 3:4 4, Whoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
  • Hebrews 10:26-31 26, For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins, 27, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28, He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29, Of how much sorer punishment, suppose you, shall he be thought worthy, who has trodden under foot the Son of God, and has counted the blood of the covenant, with which he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and has done despite to the Spirit of grace? 30, For we know him that has said, Vengeance belongs to me, I will recompense, said the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31, It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Hebrews 3 and Hebrews 4 are a warning that those who do not believe and follow what Gods Word says do not enter into Gods rest which is defined in Hebrews 4:1-5 as the seventh day Sabbath created from the foundation of the world. No one therefore enters into Gods rest by not believing Gods Word and breaking His commandments.

I prefer what the scriptures teach Kenny. So should you anything less James called the dead faith of devils in James 2:13-16. Its time to unlearn the lies we have all been taught at Sunday school.

Take Care

3rdAngel

I didnt presume -- that's why I said "probably." I said probably, because a sizable majority of Christians don't. So you are saying you keep the entirety of the Law? That you acknowledge all 613 commandments? Like, you make sure your wool suits don't have linen button holes and stuff like that? I mean if you do, you do. I'm just trying to clarify where exactly on the spectrum of observance you fall.
Yes you presumed by making insinuation I was doing things I am not. Don't presume. Ask if you do not know. As posted earlier if you are a Jew you will not understand the shadow laws in the Torah that pointed to your promised Messiah that has already come. There is no point in us talking about the 613 if you do not understand the Sanctuary laws, the Levitical Priesthood, and the laws of atonement who they point to. Yes I keep Gods laws as we are in the new covenant now spoken of by Jeremiah 31:-31-34; Ezekiel 36:24-27 but no one enters into this covenant without first entering the door that God has opened for those who have lifted their veil.

Take Care.

3rdAngel

Which really amounts to one day of rest - a sabbath resting from our own vain works, and daily worship.
I love how God uses simple connections to bring home the point clearly to his people.

This sabbath day rest is truly a blessing.
I can't wait for the 1,000 years part of it. Oh how sweet. ;)

Then we have Gods 4th commandment of the 10 commandments that give us the knowledge of what sin is (Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4) that says...
  • Exodus 20:8-11 [8], Remember the SABBATH DAY, to KEEP IT HOLY. <Why?> Because God made it Holy for mankind and commands us to keep it as a Holy day) [9], Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work: [10], But THE SEVENTH DAY IS THE SABBATH OF THE LORD THY GOD: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: <WHY> [11], For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the SEVENTH DAY: wherefore the LORD BLESSED THE SABBATH, and HALLOWED IT.
The commandment does not say take off one day in seven. According to the scriptures no one sees God if they continue in known unrepentant sin and unbelief. They are in danger of the judgement to come (see Hebrews 10:26-31). There is no scripture anywhere in the bible that says Gods 4th commandment has now been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a holy day of rest. Sunday worship is a man-made teaching and tradition that has led many away from God and His Word to break the commandments of God against the very warnings given by Jesus in Matthew 15:3-9 (check out all the scriptures here; and go look them up). Its time to unlearn the lies we have all be taught at Sunday school.
  • Jeremiah 17:5 5, Thus said the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusts in man, and makes flesh his arm, and whose heart departs from the LORD.
Take Care.

pearl

Just wondering where is the scripture that says Gods 4th commandment seventh day Sabbath has been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a holy day of rest in honor of the resurrection of Jesus?

In the Epistle to the Christians at Corinth; in which Paul invites Christians to make a collection for the poor brethren of the faith in Jerusalem; this collection should take place "on the first day of the week" (1 Cor 16:2). They were meeting on the first day of the week, namely on Sunday. And again, on his third missionary journey, St Paul came to Troas and remained there for a week, as the Acts report. Then the departure is mentioned, and is introduced by the following phrase; "And on the first day of the week, when we were assembled to break bread" (Acts20:7.)
So, already in the fifties, at least in the Pauline communities, Sunday was observed if not as the only day, at least as the principal day, on which the breaking of bread, that is the Christian worship, took place.
From the Didache; "Meet on the Lord's day, break the bread and celebrate the Eucharist."

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Hello Viole nice to meet you...
I would not bet on it.

Yes if we break anyone of Gods 10 commandment we stand guilty before God of breaking all of His laws.
Cool. So the guy working at McDonalds on Saturday, or in a Hospital, is, according to God's law, at the same level of a murderer.

If I take my 357 magnum revolver, and shoot a kid in the face, then I committed a crime which is as bad as helping my husband to clean up things in his office on Saturdays and Sundays.

And that is God's moral law. Right?

Ciao

- viole

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
No not at all. According to the scriptures Gods 10 commandments give us the knowledge of good (moral right doing when obeyed) and evil (moral wrong doing when disobeyed); sin (moral wrong doing when disobeyed) and righteousness (moral right doing when obeyed) see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4; Psalms 119:172. We are told to examine ourselves to see if we are in the faith or not in the faith deceiving our selves (2 Corinthians 13:5). Therefore the test to know if we are in the faith is the fruit of our faith which is obedience to Gods Word and commandment (see 1 John 2:3-4.

As posted earlier Kenny, our post is irrelevant again Kenny as I do not get my salvation from the law. I found it in Christ. Love to God and obedience to Gods Word is given to all those who walk in Gods Spirit and know God through faith in Gods Words. According to the scriptures, we cannot say we know God if we do not believe and obey what Gods Word says. This is why it is written in the scriptures;
  • 1 John 2:3-4 3, And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4, He that said, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
  • 1 John 3:4 4, Whoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
  • Hebrews 10:26-31 26, For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins, 27, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28, He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29, Of how much sorer punishment, suppose you, shall he be thought worthy, who has trodden under foot the Son of God, and has counted the blood of the covenant, with which he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and has done despite to the Spirit of grace? 30, For we know him that has said, Vengeance belongs to me, I will recompense, said the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31, It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Hebrews 3 and Hebrews 4 are a warning that those who do not believe and follow what Gods Word says do not enter into Gods rest which is defined in Hebrews 4:1-5 as the seventh day Sabbath created from the foundation of the world. No one therefore enters into Gods rest by not believing Gods Word and breaking His commandments.

I prefer what the scriptures teach Kenny. So should you anything less James called the dead faith of devils in James 2:13-16. Its time to unlearn the lies we have all been taught at Sunday school.

Take Care

Romans 8:33-34 Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies; who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who intercedes for us New American Standard Bible - NASB 1995 (NASB1995) | Download The Bible App Now

:hugehug:
I stand firm on the rock of my salvation. No spiritual adultery as I am His bride.

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
..........I did a little web searching for "wheat" vs. "weed/tare" Christians. I learned a little something, but honestly I do not know what it means in day to day terms if a Christian is of the "wheat" variety vs. the "weed/tare" variety. Can you provide a concrete example or two? thanks!

In wanting to know an example or two shows you to be a high-spirited icehorse :)
I'll start with Matthew 7:21-23 because Jesus connects his genuine followers as ones who do the will of his Father.
By one's 'fruits' (behavior) one would be recognized.- Matthew 7:20
The displaying of the ' fruits ' of God's spirit is listed at Galatians 5:22-23.
The 'wheat' variety would also follow Jesus' New Commandment as found at John 13:34-35
To have and display the same self-sacrificing love for others as Jesus has.
Once the first century ended, as Luke wrote at Acts of the Apostles 20:29-30, that a falling away (apostasy) would take place thus the 'wheat' and the 'weed/tares' would grow together over the centuries until the Harvest Time.
Harvest Time connected to the coming 'Time of Separation' on Earth as found at Matthew 25:31-34,37
The figurative 'sheep' would be more like the wheat, and the 'goats' like the weed/tares - Matthew 13:30
Jesus' followers wanted to know more about the wheat/weeds - Matthew 13:36-41
Jesus with angelic armies will come and rid the Earth of weed-like ones - Revelation 19:14-15; Isaiah 11:3-4

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Loving your neighbor still hangs on the Commandments/Law, such as you are not to commit false witness regarding them, kill them, rob them or take their wife or servants. To "love" God, you are not to "have other gods before me".
You have it exactly backwards from what Jesus' words were in that verse. Read it again.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
To have someone say they are the epitome of "love" does not make it so.
Who said that? I certainly didn't say that about myself. Is that something your mind supplied for you in what your read from anything I said? If so, that makes my point. All of this, everything you say, is something you are building up in your own mind, because you want to see demons instead of love.

While I myself am hardly the epitome of love in all my actions, I do however know what it is to experience absolute and unconditional love. Have you ever experienced that in your life, or has love always been conditional to you based upon your performance measuring up to their expectations of you? Is love something you've had to earn in your life?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
After Pentecost, Jesus' New Commandment went into effect as found at John 13:34-35
New commandment because it is superior to the old Golden Rule of Leviticus 19:18
Jesus' followers were now to love neighbor as Jesus loved neighbor.
Have the save self-sacrificing love for others as Jesus has.
Now to love neighbor MORE than self, more than the old Golden Rule.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Yes Moses broke the tables of stone when the Children of Israel were sinning against God when he came down from the Mount. Exodus 34 God tells Moses to make two new tables and re-wrote the same 10 commandments on them from Exodus 20:3-17.
Exodus 34 lists the commandments that were inscribed on the new tablets.

If you think there's anything about the Sabbath in them, please quote the verse.

pearl

If you think there's anything about the Sabbath in them, please quote the verse.

But there is in Ex 31:13

13You must also tell the Israelites: Keep my sabbaths, for that is to be the sign between you and me throughout the generations, to show that it is I, the LORD, who make you holy.* Therefore, you must keep the sabbath for it is holiness for you. Whoever desecrates it shall be put to death. If anyone does work on that day, that person must be cut off from the people.
15Six days there are for doing work, but the seventh day is the sabbath of complete rest, holy to the LORD. Anyone who does work on the sabbath day shall be put to death.
16So shall the Israelites observe the sabbath, keeping it throughout their generations as an everlasting covenant.

3rdAngel

I would not bet on it.
Yea not for me. Jesus loves you too viole. I like all people including you :).
Cool. So the guy working at McDonalds on Saturday, or in a Hospital, is, according to God's law, at the same level of a murderer.
According to the scriptures, Jesus in Matthew 12:1-12 teaches that is it lawful to do good on the Sabbath day and to save life. Those who work on the Sabbath doing this are not guilty before God of sin. Also as posted in the post and scriptures, you are quoting from, James in James 2:10-11 teaches that if we break anyone of Gods 10 commandments we stand before God guilty of sin and breaking the whole law of God. The wages of sin is death according to those who continue in known unrepentant sin and reject the gift of Gods grace and love. We have all sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:9-23) but God so loved our world that whosoever believes on Him should not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16). Jesus died for the penalty of our sins so that simply by believing and following His Words we can now receive Gods grace love and mercy and forgiveness of sin. This is a choice though. God never forces anyone to believe and follow His Words. That part is up to us.
If I take my 357 magnum revolver, and shoot a kid in the face, then I committed a crime which is as bad as helping my husband to clean up things in his office on Saturdays and Sundays. And that is God's moral law. Right?
Ciao - viole
Already answered.... absolutely. If you break anyone of Gods 10 commandments you stand guilty before God of sin and the wages of those sin is the same (death).

According to the scriptures...
  • James 2:10-11 10, For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. 11, For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if you commit no adultery, yet if you kill, you are become a transgressor of the law.
Yes if we break anyone of Gods 10 commandment we stand guilty before God of breaking all of His laws and the same penalty for any sin (breaking Gods law) is death to those who do not know Jesus. If we continue in known unrepentant sin and unbelief after God gives us a knowledge of the truth through His Word we will receive the wages of our sins which is death according to the scriptures.
Take Care.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Romans 8:33-34 Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies; who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who intercedes for us New American Standard Bible - NASB 1995 (NASB1995) | Download The Bible App Now I stand firm on the rock of my salvation. No spiritual adultery as I am His bride.
No one stands on the Rock Jesus Christ if they do not believe and obey what Gods Word says according to the scripture just the same as we are not His bride if we do not believe and follow what Gods Word says. This is called a harlot in the scriptures. A harlot according to the scriptures are those who are unfaithful to God and His Word. So to be Gods bride we are to be faithful to God and His Word (see Matthew 7:21-23). Sin and obedience to Gods Word is the difference between the children of God and the children of the devil. Its time to unlearn all the lies we have been taught at Sunday school. Sin will keep all those who continue to practice it out of Gods Kingdom (Hebrews 10:26-31)
  • 1 John 3:4-10 4, Whoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW. 5, And you know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. 6, WHOEVER ABIDES IN HIM SINS NOT: WHOEVER SINS HAS NOT SEEN HIM, NEITHER KNOWN HIM. 7, LITTLE CHILDREN, LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU: HE THAT DOES RIGHTEOUSNESS IS RIGHTEOUS, EVEN AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS. 8, HE THAT COMMITS SIN IS OF THE DEVIL; for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9, WHOEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOES NOT COMMIT SIN; FOR HIS SEED REMAINS IN HIM: AND HE CANNOT SIN, BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD. 10, IN THIS THE CHILDREN OF GOD ARE MANIFEST, AND THE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL: whoever does not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loves not his brother.
Its time to unlearn all the lies we have been taught from Sunday school Kenny. Those who know God do not knowingly brake Gods commandments according to the scripture once God gives us a knowledge of the truth through His Word (see Acts of the Apostles 17:30-31; compare Hebrews 10:26-31). Obedience to Gods law is the fruit of genuine faith in those who have been born again to walk in Gods Spirit of love (Galatians 5:16; Romans 13:8-10). Faith in Gods Word does not abolish Gods law in the life of those who believe. Faith establishes Gods law in the lives of those who believe *Romans 3:31; John 3:36.
  • 1 John 2:3-4 [3], And HEREBY WE KNOW THAT WE KNOW HIM, IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. [4], HE THAT SAITH, I KNOW HIM, AND KEEPETH NOT HIS COMMANDMENTS, IS A LIAR, AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM
In times of ignorance God winks at but when he gives us a knowledge of the truth of his Word calls all men everywhere to believe and follow. God’s sheep hear His voice (the Word) and follow it. No one therefore can claim to know God by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says. Something to pray about Kenny.

Take Care.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Exodus 34 lists the commandments that were inscribed on the new tablets.If you think there's anything about the Sabbath in them, please quote the verse.
It seems you do not know the scriptures. Exodus 34:1-2 is the context and states that the LORD said to Moses, Hew you two tables of stone like to the first: and I will write on these tables the words that were in the first tables, which you brake. 2, And be ready in the morning, and come up in the morning to mount Sinai, and present yourself there to me in the top of the mount.

Take Care.

nPeace

Veteran Member
If I take my 357 magnum revolver, and shoot a kid in the face, then I committed a crime which is as bad as helping my husband to clean up things in his office on Saturdays and Sundays.

And that is God's moral law. Right?

Ciao

- viole
No.
You have a 357 magnum revolver? :eek:
I don't even want to know where you live. :D

3rdAngel

In the Epistle to the Christians at Corinth; in which Paul invites Christians to make a collection for the poor brethren of the faith in Jerusalem; this collection should take place "on the first day of the week" (1 Cor 16:2). They were meeting on the first day of the week, namely on Sunday. And again, on his third missionary journey, St Paul came to Troas and remained there for a week, as the Acts report. Then the departure is mentioned, and is introduced by the following phrase; "And on the first day of the week, when we were assembled to break bread" (Acts20:7.)
So, already in the fifties, at least in the Pauline communities, Sunday was observed if not as the only day, at least as the principal day, on which the breaking of bread, that is the Christian worship, took place.
From the Didache; "Meet on the Lord's day, break the bread and celebrate the Eucharist."
Hi Pearl, nice to meet you too. According to the scriptures the early Church met together everyday of the week according to the scriptures breaking bread together...
  • Acts 2:46-47 46, And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 47, Praising God, and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
That of course includes Sunday the first day of the week. That of course does not mean that everyday of the week is now a holy day of rest now does it? Search the bible. There is not a single scripture in it that says that Gods 4th commandment of the 10 commandments has now been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a holy day of rest in honor of the resurrection of Jesus. This is a man-made teaching and tradition that has led many away from God and His Word to break the commandments of God against the very warnings of Jesus in Matthew 15:3-9. We have all been taught lies in Sunday school and are being taught to depart God and His Word in order to follow man-made teachings and traditions that are not supported in the scriptures.

God bless

2ndpillar

Who said that? I certainly didn't say that about myself. Is that something your mind supplied for you in what your read from anything I said? If so, that makes my point. All of this, everything you say, is something you are building up in your own mind, because you want to see demons instead of love.

While I myself am hardly the epitome of love in all my actions, I do however know what it is to experience absolute and unconditional love. Have you ever experienced that in your life, or has love always been conditional to you based upon your performance measuring up to their expectations of you? Is love something you've had to earn in your life?

A self-witness is "not true" (John 5:13). You can claim you experience "absolute and unconditional love", but according to the witness of Yeshua, you kind of don't meet the requirements (1 John 5:3). If you can't love God, how can you love your neighbor? When you, as the dust of the earth, feel "absolute" "love", then it is not you that loves, but you feel the love of God for your neighbor, who already is loved by God. The "elect" have been chosen from the foundation of the world. I don't think they have earned anything but walk by the grace of God with respect to already being chosen, not by believing some false prophet called Paul, and his false gospel of grace/lawlessness. No, judgment is coming for those who "commit lawlessness" (Matthew 13:49-51), as well as for the whole world. It appears to be coming in the form of plagues, famine, fire, war, earthquakes, locust, and a falling sky (Revelation 8, 9, & 16). When it comes, I am thinking you won't know where to flee, and probably go back for your coat. (Matthew 24:15-24)

1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome, In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, Loving God means keeping his commandments, and his commandments are not burdensome.

JOHN 5:31 KJV "If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true."

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
No one stands on the Rock Jesus Christ if they do not believe and obey what Gods Word says according to the scripture. Sin and obedience to Gods Word is the difference between the children of God and the children of the devil. Its time to unlearn all the lies we have been taught at Sunday school. Sin will keep all those who continue to practice it out of Gods Kingdom (Hebrews 10:26-31)
  • 1 John 3:4-10 4, Whoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW. 5, And you know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. 6, WHOEVER ABIDES IN HIM SINS NOT: WHOEVER SINS HAS NOT SEEN HIM, NEITHER KNOWN HIM. 7, LITTLE CHILDREN, LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU: HE THAT DOES RIGHTEOUSNESS IS RIGHTEOUS, EVEN AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS. 8, HE THAT COMMITS SIN IS OF THE DEVIL; for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9, WHOEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOES NOT COMMIT SIN; FOR HIS SEED REMAINS IN HIM: AND HE CANNOT SIN, BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD. 10, IN THIS THE CHILDREN OF GOD ARE MANIFEST, AND THE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL: whoever does not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loves not his brother.
Its time to unlearn all the lies we have been taught from Sunday school Kenny. Those who know God do not knowingly brake Gods commandments according to the scripture. Obedience to Gods law is the fruit of genuine faith in those who have been born again to walk in Gods Spirit of love.
  • 1 John 2:3-4 [3], And HEREBY WE KNOW THAT WE KNOW HIM, IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. [4], HE THAT SAITH, I KNOW HIM, AND KEEPETH NOT HIS COMMANDMENTS, IS A LIAR, AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM
In times of ignorance God winks at but when he gives us a knowledge of the truth of his Word calls all men everywhere to believe and follow. God’s sheep hear His voice (the Word) and follow it. No one therefore can claim to know God by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says. Something to pray about Kenny.

Take Care.
LOL :) Back to law. And then you said it was by grace. Gal 3