• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
The last I knew, Facebook supplied the translation on demand, but I haven't seen translations there recently.

I haven't seen the translations recently either. A couple of the groups I'm in remind me of my experiences on forums because some proselytizing-prone members have to be reminded that their beliefs are just their personal opinions and shouldn't be stated as if they are the absolute truth. But on Facebook, I prefer private groups that have zero tolerance for preaching and proselytizing. It eliminates the drama of proselytizing-prone members trying to impose their religious beliefs on other people or accusing others of being under demonic influence. In my opinion, it can be a positive experience to discuss and learn about diverse religions without the constant presence of disgruntled people insisting that these religions are false because they aren't Abrahamic.

nPeace

Veteran Member
I see your point, but I don’t want to antagonize her.
I’m aware of those contradictions, but she’s been very upfront and kind in her responses, even quoting the Scriptures.
I want to try and “keep the lines of communication open” with her, as they say.

I could ask in a tactful way, I suppose.
My brother, it's entirely up to you.
There was a reason Jesus didn't 'soft soap' the Pharisees of his day. They used scriptures too. Isn't that the reason he exposed them for what they were. Their wickedness had negative effects on good hearted eople - the very ones Jesus' attention was more toward... helping them see the truth, and exposing the lies.
According to Solomon, there is an appointed time for everything - A time to tear down and a time to build up... A time to love and a time to hate. Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Striking the balance may not be easy.
Thankfully, we have the example of Jesus, and his apostles, and others of course.
(Acts 13:6-10) 6 When they had gone through the whole island as far as Paʹphos, they met up with a Jewish man named Bar-Jeʹsus, who was a sorcerer and a false prophet. 7 He was with the proconsul Sergius Paulus, an intelligent man. Calling Barʹna·bas and Saul to him, this man was eager to hear the word of God. 8But Elʹy·mas the sorcerer (for that is how his name is translated) began opposing them, trying to turn the proconsul away from the faith. 9Then Saul, also called Paul, becoming filled with holy spirit, looked at him intently 10 and said: “O man full of every sort of fraud and every sort of villainy, you son of the Devil, you enemy of everything righteous, will you not quit distorting the right ways of Jehovah?

This came to me as I lay in bed. I was moved to get up right away, and write it.
Jehovah is so good to us.
Pleasant dreams my brother. :)

nPeace

Veteran Member
@nPeace , there are several verses where the Bible specifically speaks of “dead souls” — Numbers 6:11 comes to mind — but due to the influence of Greek philosopher Plato’s teachings, that the soul is immortal, it’s even corrupted how some translations render these verses! Like the New International Version (NIV)…. It says “dead bodies”, but in the Hebrew, it says dead souls, ie., “nepes”.

They hide the real meaning.
Good. My brother. You expose them.

So sad; but that’s what you get, in a world ruled by Satan.
As Jehovah’s worshippers, it doesn’t surprise us. At least we know the source of all this confusion!
So true.

We can only do our best, to “adorn” Divine teachings (Titus 2:10), try to make them appealing to others.
The “good news of the Kingdom” that Jesus mentioned really is Good News! - Matthew 24:14
Appealing to those who don't "hide the real meaning", my brother. ;)
(Matthew 7:6) Do not give what is holy to dogs nor throw your pearls before swine, so that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip you open.

Jehovah is so good to us.
What Jesus told us about trees and fruit... how useful that is.
(Matthew 7:15, 16) 15 “Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. 16By their fruits you will recognize them.. . .

What a wonderful God we have, eh, my brother... teaching us in the way of truth.
Pleasant night. :)

nPeace

Veteran Member
Yes. I found out that currently, we don’t know everything about the Aramaic language in the 1st Century. In the future, we might discover some ancient inscriptions that would provide more understanding of ancient Aramaic, but much of what we don’t know (about the 1st-cent. Aramaic language, might not ever become known.

Excellent use of Scripture to support our understanding, my brother!

Thank you!

It’s a great feeling to be ‘united in the same line of thought, to speak in agreement’! - 1 Corinthians 1:10.

That’s what the worship of Jehovah does: it engenders unity, through His guidance. - Isaiah 2:2-4

Hope you’re doing well, my brother.
As long as we let the scriptures guide us, we're good.
However, we need to use discernment and good judgment, so as to avoid, falling prey to persons who would try to use the scriptures against itself... and us.

There are people who do this, isn't that so.
Don't people use Matthew 7:1-5, to try to suggest no one should point out that others are not teaching and speaking the truth?
How careful we must be, that we ourselves do not adopt that thinking.
Are we gearing up for Revelation 16:21?

Time to go sleep.
Good night, my brother. :)

Muffled

Jesus in me
King Solomon, who was known for his God-given wisdom, wrote at Ecclesiastes 12:7 B that one's spirit is a neuter "it" .
No afterlife ( being more alive after death than before death ) for a genderless spirit (it).
Any future life for the dead now lies in God's safe hands via a future resurrection - Acts 24:15; John 6:40,44
I believe you need to explain to me how gender neutrality leads to no afterlife. It looks like a non sequitur to me.

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
Scriptures were written by people who needed to sell their ideas. What is written in scriptures does not correspond with what we see in the world.
The dead are dead, completely. They were, but no more.
The dead bodies cannot do anything other than disintegrate in their graves.
Sure, one can hope. But no evidence that the dead can live again.
I believe that is false. Scripture was written by those inspired by God.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I believe you need to explain to me how gender neutrality leads to no afterlife. It looks like a non sequitur to me.
Pay careful attention to what he said:
King Solomon, who was known for his God-given wisdom, wrote at Ecclesiastes 12:7 B that one's spirit is a neuter "it" .
No afterlife ( being more alive after death than before death ) for a genderless spirit (it).
Any future life for the dead now lies in God's safe hands via a future resurrection - Acts 24:15; John 6:40,44

@URAVIP2ME believes in the resurrection of dead bodies from their graves since he believes that is what Acts 24:15 means. He believes that "raise him up at the last day" in John 6:40, 44 means raise up dead bodies from their graves on the last day. He believes that these new physical bodies will live as men and women forever on earth, like he believes was intended for Adam and Eve. That is what JWs have been taught by their church to believe. They have been programmed to believe it like a robot. According to their beliefs, nobody goes to heaven except a few select people. No matter that the entire Bible says that Christians go to heaven when they die. The JWs believe they know better than all the other Christians who believe they are going to heaven. These beliefs are based upon a misinterpretation of a few Bible verses that they cling to for dear life.

JWs WANT to live on earth forever, so they completely ignore what they don't WANT to believe that is right in the Bible, where it says that after the physical body dies the soul (which is the spirit) is transformed and continues to exist forever as a spiritual body in the Kingdom of God which is in heaven, not on earth.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

The physical body cannot exist in the Kingdom of God in heaven. That is why it needs to be transformed into a spiritual body.

1 Corinthians 15 New Living Translation

40 There are also bodies in the heavens and bodies on the earth. The glory of the heavenly bodies is different from the glory of the earthly bodies.

44 They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies.

50 What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever.

51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed!

Last edited:

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

@URAVIP2ME believes in the resurrection of dead bodies from their graves since he believes that is what Acts 24:15 means. He believes that "raise him up at the last day" in John 6:40, 44 means raise up dead bodies from their graves on the last day. He believes that these new physical bodies will live as men and women forever on earth, like he believes was intended for Adam and Eve. That is what JWs have been taught by their church to believe. They have been programmed to believe it like a robot. According to their beliefs, nobody goes to heaven except a few select people. No matter that the entire Bible says that Christians go to heaven when they die. The JWs believe they know better than all the other Christians who believe they are going to heaven. These beliefs are based upon a misinterpretation of a few Bible verses that they cling to for dear life.

JWs WANT to live on earth forever, so they completely ignore what they don't WANT to believe that is right in the Bible, where it says that after the physical body dies the soul (which is the spirit) is transformed and continues to exist forever as a spiritual body in the Kingdom of God which is in heaven, not on earth.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

The physical body cannot exist in the Kingdom of God in heaven. That is why it needs to be transformed into a spiritual body.

40 There are also bodies in the heavens and bodies on the earth. The glory of the heavenly bodies is different from the glory of the earthly bodies.

44 They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies.

50 What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever.

51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed!

I find it astounding what Christians believe about the hereafter. I'm not sure that I've heard it all, but I've heard some interesting beliefs and opinions.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

I'm reminded of how important a person's beliefs about the afterlife are each time I help an earthbound spirit cross over into the spirit world. I'm saying this now because I helped one cross over yesterday afternoon and earlier today, and they were confused about what was happening to them. I expect to meet even more as I travel later this week and after I arrive at my destination. My husband and I decided to drive instead of fly, so it will be a long trip.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I'm reminded of how important a person's beliefs about the afterlife are each time I help an earthbound spirit cross over into the spirit world. I'm saying this now because I helped one cross over yesterday afternoon and earlier today, and they were confused about what was happening to them. I expect to meet even more as I travel later this week and after I arrive at my destination. My husband and I decided to drive instead of fly, so it will be a long trip.
That is a long drive. I hope you have a/c in your vehicle. I haven't gone on any road trips for a long as I can remember, and I don't even drive to the next town anymore, because I have anxiety about driving alone, and I am all alone now. Besides, my vehicle is also old so I would not take it on a long trip. I would rent a car if I went on a trip.

You are so fortunate to have a husband, and such a nice husband who supports everything you do and goes with you on trips. I really miss that.

I look forward to a full report when you get back. Paranormal things are so much more interesting than normal things. :)

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
That is a long drive. I hope you have a/c in your vehicle. I haven't gone on any road trips for a long as I can remember, and I don't even drive to the next town anymore, because I have anxiety about driving alone, and I am all alone now. Besides, my vehicle is also old so I would not take it on a long trip. I would rent a car if I went on a trip.

Yes, it will be a very long trip, and we will have AC in the vehicle we're renting. We're renting a minivan, so that should make the trip more comfortable.

You are so fortunate to have a husband, and such a nice husband who supports everything you do and goes with you on trips. I really miss that.

My husband has always been supportive, but he better understands what I experience now that he has had two personal experiences with the paranormal.

I look forward to a full report when you get back. Paranormal things are so much more interesting than normal things. :)

I intend to message you quite often with specific details of what I see, hear, and sense, as well as any personal interactions that I have with spirits. I'm bringing some of my ghost-hunting equipment with me, and since I'm driving, I can bring whatever I want. If I document anything, I'll certainly let you know. And yes, I agree that the paranormal is so much more interesting than normal things. My husband has told me that sometimes he wishes he could see and experience what I do, but then again, he said that sometimes he's relieved that he can't when I tell him about the eerie spirits I've often seen.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Are the dead alive somewhere?
Can the dead interact with the living... or dead?
Is there any hope for the dead... can the dead live again?

Some scriptures I found answers these questions...
Genesis 3:19) In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.”

(Psalm 104:29) When you hide your face, they are disturbed. If you take away their spirit, they die and return to the dust.
(Psalm 146:3, 4) 3 Do not put your trust in princes Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation. 4 His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; On that very day his thoughts perish.
(Ecclesiastes 3:20) All are going to the same place. They all come from the dust, and they all are returning to the dust.

(Ecclesiastes 9:4-10) 4 There is hope for whoever is among the living, because a live dog is better off than a dead lion. 5 For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun. ... 10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going.

(Ecclesiastes 12:7) Then the dust returns to the earth, just as it was, and the spirit returns to the true God who gave it.

(Isaiah 26:19) “Your dead will live. My corpses will rise up. Awake and shout joyfully, You residents in the dust! For your dew is as the dew of the morning, And the earth will let those powerless in death come to life.

(Hosea 13:14) From the power of the Grave I will redeem them; From death I will recover them. Where are your stings, O Death? Where is your destructiveness, O Grave? Compassion will be concealed from my eyes.

(Mark 12:26) But concerning the dead being raised up, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the account about the thornbush, that God said to him: ‘I am the God of Abraham and God of Isaac and God of Jacob’?

(John 5:28, 29) 28 Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.

(John 11:24, 25) 24 Martha said to him: “I know he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” 25 Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life;

(Acts 24:15) And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

(1 Corinthians 15:21) For since death came through a man, resurrection of the dead also comes through a man.

Basically, those scriptures tell us
  • the dead are not alive anywhere... except in God's memory. Luke 20:38
  • the dead cannot communicate with either the living, or the dead. They cannot do anything. They are inactive - in the powerful grip of death.
  • the dead can... will live again, by means of a resurrection, which God promises, and is both willing and able to carry out.

On examining these scriptures, do you agree this is what we find?
I think the atoms will find new homes.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
@nPeace , I hope you’re having a good day my brother.

As Jehovah’s people, we’re aware of how active His enemy the Devil is, especially with regard to misleading humans!

If Jehovah feels ‘distress’ when we’re distressed (Isaiah 63:9), imagine how He initially felt when one of His own spirit sons turned against Him! (Like today’s text mentioned.)
I mean, His human children Adam & Eve had an outside influence (the Devil) working against them (and their rebellion was bad enough), but there was no external influence working against Satan; only his own thinking. Cultivating rebellious desires. As Jesus said @ John 8:44, “he did not stand fast in the truth because truth is not in him.” He made himself a resister & slanderer of God….and became a man slayer.

Look how productive he’s been at twisting what God’s Word really says….influencing people to remove God’s Name from His own book & replace it with Lord (muddying the clarity of Scriptures like Joel 2:32 & Proverbs 18:10, rendering them ineffective); or about humans living here at Earth (while Christendom teaches “all the good people are going to Heaven”, making Jesus’ statement @ Matthew 5:5, “the meek…shall inherit the Earth” - and so many others - seem contradictory.

Then we have what the Bible says about the dead, and that their only hope for coming back to life is the future Resurrection (John 5:28,29; Acts 24:15; John 6:39,40,44)… but Satan and the other rebellious angels have, not just the majority of Bible believers but almost every religious group, believing in an immediate afterlife at death!

Just to show you how slick they are… I read a true account of a pilot named Raymond Hinchliffe…

He was married to an Emilie. Another source of information about him stated the following: He had gotten some insurance because he was about to attempt an East to West Atlantic Ocean crossing in an airplane, which up till that time had never been successful (this was in 1928).

He apparently hadn’t told his wife about those insurance papers, if I understood this right.

Well, he died over the Atlantic, he and his partner Elsie McKay, who had sponsored this trip.

To make a long story short, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the “Sherlock Holmes” creator, contacted his now-widow & almost destitute Emilie, saying her deceased husband “wanted to talk with her” through a medium, an Eileen Garrett.
Emilie was very skeptical - both her and her husband had always been, of paranormal claims - but because it was Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, she went.
During the séance, her “husband” told her to “look behind the dresser, you’ll find some papers.”
She went home, and found them, just where this entity said!

Now, from that point on, do you think she would listen to anyone showing her Scriptures saying the dead ‘know (or are aware of) nothing’? Or that the only hope for the dead to live again, is a future resurrection? There’s no way!!

Same with millions of others, like Mary Todd Lincoln, or Sir Arthur Conan Doyle himself!

They died believing there’s an afterlife. Only in the New System under Jehovah’s Kingdom rulership, when the Resurrection begins and they themselves are resurrected, will they discover the truth.
I can imagine those conversations, like when Emilie sees Raymond, and she says “Oh honey, thank you for coming back and telling me about those papers”, and he’ll say “I never told you. It wasn’t me.”

From this Emilie & Raymond Hinchliffe account, not only do we learn how devious & clever these spirits are, but also that they’re interested in us! They watch us, learning weaknesses they can exploit.

Thank goodness Jehovah controls them to the extent He does! “In chains of dense darkness” (2 Peter 2:4), and all that that may entail. Apparently, they can’t read our minds, either. But they can learn our desires, our strengths & weaknesses, through observing our behavior.

Ultimately, though — in the end — most everyone who’s ever lived, will have known or will be given the opportunity to learn the truth as the light gets lighter! Not even death can stop that outcome! No more confusión! The issues of sovereignty honesty & justness, raised in Eden, will be resolved forever!

Stay healthy & cautious: I heard Covid-19 might be making a comeback.

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes, it will be a very long trip, and we will have AC in the vehicle we're renting. We're renting a minivan, so that should make the trip more comfortable.
That is smart to rent a minivan. Like I said I would rent a car if I went on a trip. There is no need to put wear and tear on your own vehicle and you may as well be as comfortable as possible.
My husband has always been supportive, but he better understands what I experience now that he has had two personal experiences with the paranormal.
You probably told me that at some point in time, but I forgot. 'Seeing is believing' so that would explain why he believes in the paranormal even though he is still a Christian. I am sure he would support you anyway, but it helps to have a spouse who has also experienced the paranormal.
I intend to message you quite often with specific details of what I see, hear, and sense, as well as any personal interactions that I have with spirits. I'm bringing some of my ghost-hunting equipment with me, and since I'm driving, I can bring whatever I want. If I document anything, I'll certainly let you know. And yes, I agree that the paranormal is so much more interesting than normal things. My husband has told me that sometimes he wishes he could see and experience what I do, but then again, he said that sometimes he's relieved that he can't when I tell him about the eerie spirits I've often seen.
That is another good reason to drive instead of fly. I look forward to the messages. :)

Speaking of the paranormal, my late husband paid me another visit today. It was only last Sunday when that TV came on and before that it hadn't come on since June 12, so I was very surprised to see it come on again so soon. Showing up at frequent intervals has not happened since last summer and fall, which was not long after he passed to the other world. It could be him checking on me as you said, or it could be him trying to get me to find a medium to communicate with him, but I can only move as fast as I can and right now I am too busy to find a trustworthy medium, so he will just have to wait!

Last night I also had some strange dreams and I don't know if there is a connection between the two events. It is a Baha'i belief that those on the other world can communicate with us in this world in our dreams, so maybe that is why he is showing up in my dreams. These dreams are very disconnected and weird, but they are about veterinarians and cats we used to have so I know the person in the dreams is him, even though I don't see a visual. It's so strange.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
That is smart to rent a minivan. Like I said I would rent a car if I went on a trip. There is no need to put wear and tear on your own vehicle and you may as well be as comfortable as possible.

We ended up with a Chevy Tahoe SUV instead. Consequently, we rented a vehicle with the license plate of the state of our final destination.

You probably told me that at some point in time, but I forgot. 'Seeing is believing' so that would explain why he believes in the paranormal even though he is still a Christian. I am sure he would support you anyway, but it helps to have a spouse who has also experienced the paranormal.

I mentioned my husband's two up-close and personal encounters with the paranormal earlier in this thread; read my post here. He interacted with a full-body apparition that he thought was an actual living man like him and didn't know he was conversing with a spirit until after the fact. I've seen a few full-body apparitions before (as I mentioned in my previous post here), but my husband hadn't until he met one that day. In most cases, I believe that seeing is believing, which is sufficient for some skeptics, but the inability to rationalize and disprove the experience can also play a role. The inability to disprove an experience can also be necessary in order to convert a staunch or cautious skeptic of the paranormal into a genuine believer. Of course, this is my opinion.

That is another good reason to drive instead of fly. I look forward to the messages. :)

I will keep you updated.

Speaking of the paranormal, my late husband paid me another visit today. It was only last Sunday when that TV came on and before that it hadn't come on since June 12, so I was very surprised to see it come on again so soon. Showing up at frequent intervals has not happened since last summer and fall, which was not long after he passed to the other world. It could be him checking on me as you said, or it could be him trying to get me to find a medium to communicate with him, but I can only move as fast as I can and right now I am too busy to find a trustworthy medium, so he will just have to wait!

I definitely believe that your late husband is trying very hard to communicate with you.

Last night I also had some strange dreams and I don't know if there is a connection between the two events. It is a Baha'i belief that those on the other world can communicate with us in this world in our dreams, so maybe that is why he is showing up in my dreams. These dreams are very disconnected and weird, but they are about veterinarians and cats we used to have so I know the person in the dreams is him, even though I don't see a visual. It's so strange.

As a medium and spiritualist, I believe that spirits can communicate with us in our dreams. In fact, some of the messages I receive from spirits have been in dreams. I keep a dream journal, and that helps me interpret the dream and figure out what the message is if a spirit can only give me signs and/or images.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
We ended up with a Chevy Tahoe SUV instead. Consequently, we rented a vehicle with the license plate of the state of our final destination.
Those are pretty good vehicles. I used to have a minivan but now I have an SUV. It is a CRV which is a small SUV.
I mentioned my husband's two up-close and personal encounters with the paranormal earlier in this thread; read my post here. He interacted with a full-body apparition that he thought was an actual living man like him and didn't know he was conversing with a spirit until after the fact. I've seen a few full-body apparitions before (as I mentioned in my previous post here), but my husband hadn't until he met one that day. In most cases, I believe that seeing is believing, which is sufficient for some skeptics, but the inability to rationalize and disprove the experience can also play a role. The inability to disprove an experience can also be necessary in order to convert a staunch or cautious skeptic of the paranormal into a genuine believer. Of course, this is my opinion.
That made me think of a question. Since your husband is not a psychic medium, how could he see the apparition? Is it possible for any one to see spirits?
I will keep you updated.
Thanks.
I definitely believe that your late husband is trying very hard to communicate with you.
That is becoming more than obvious. I only wish I could communicate back. This is rather ironic, since my husband refused to communicate with me when he was living on earth. However, he might have more to say now that he is in the World of Lights. I know I made a lot of mistakes but so did he. I don't care if he says something I do not want to hear, I just want to hear it!
As a medium and spiritualist, I believe that spirits can communicate with us in our dreams. In fact, some of the messages I receive from spirits have been in dreams. I keep a dream journal, and that helps me interpret the dream and figure out what the message is if a spirit can only give me signs and/or images.
If a spirit communicates with you in a dream how can you communicate back and help that spirit?

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
That made me think of a question. Since your husband is not a psychic medium, how could he see the apparition?

In situations involving full-body apparitions, the spirit has accumulated enough energy to manifest into more than a spectral image. They can appear and feel like a real person, but then they will totally shock the hell out of the living by walking through a solid wall or door, vanishing right before their eyes, or vanishing without a trace in a matter of seconds. In my experience, these spirits are typically dressed in period clothing and have often been mistaken for historical reenactment actors or local residents who are into the history of the location. I've seen these spirits mostly in homes from the Civil War era, in Civil War museums, and on Civil War battlefields. In the paranormal field, full-body apparitions are considered to be the Holy Grail of spirits that a living person can see and/or interact with. It's quite an experience. I have seen a few of them over the years, but encountering one never ceases to amaze me.

Is it possible for any one to see spirits?

Yes, I believe it's possible for anyone to see spirits if they are in the right place at the right time or if a spirit chooses to manifest to them. As I said in my post here, the acceptance of paranormal phenomena has increased in recent years. As a result, more people are stepping forward and being more open about their experiences with the paranormal. In my years of experience as a medium, spirits can also be unpredictable and capricious with whom they communicate or manifest in order to further interact with the living. In most cases that I've been involved with, the spirits chose when and where they manifested or with whom they communicated, and it wasn't by chance that the living saw them. I've taken part in paranormal investigations in which one individual heard a disembodied voice while the person standing next to them did not. I heard the voice because, as a medium, I can hear spirits speak as well as see them if they want me to see them. There have been times when I've sensed spirits, but I didn't see them because they didn't want to be seen.

That is becoming more than obvious. I only wish I could communicate back. This is rather ironic, since my husband refused to communicate with me when he was living on earth. However, he might have more to say now that he is in the World of Lights. I know I made a lot of mistakes but so did he. I don't care if he says something I do not want to hear, I just want to hear it!

I know that you would like to communicate with him too. I think that you both need closure.

If a spirit communicates with you in a dream how can you communicate back and help that spirit?

I have to wait for the spirit to communicate with me again outside of a dream. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't.

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

1st Corinthians chapter 15 is addressed to Jesus' brothers'.
These ' brothers' are the ones who have that first or earlier resurrection as found at Rev. 20:6; Daniel 7:18
They are the ' little flock ' Jesus talked about who ill inherit heaven. Govern with Christ Jesus over Earth from Heaven - Rev. 5:9-10
The majority of mankind will make up the ' other sheep ' who are the meek who will inherit the Earth as Jesus promised - Matt. 5:5; Psalm 37:9-11; 22:26
I like that you used bold type for Ecc. 12:7 because one's spirit is a neuter "it" ..... God who gave "it".
So, one's spirit "it" returns to God. Not a he or a she but an "it".
Just like a foreclosed house "it" does Not move or go anywhere but simply it " returns " to the owner's hands.
Meaning any future life for the house depends on the owner.
So, any future life for the dead now lies in God's safe hands - Acts 24:15

No future life anywhere was offered to sinners Adam and Eve. Just returning to the dust - Gen. 3:19
They did Not turn into angels. Earth was Not a stepping stone for Adam and Eve to be transformed.
Since we are innocent of what A&E did is why the Resurrection Hope is offered to us - Acts 24:15

So, yes, the kingdom of God is in heaven ( thy kingdom come.... ) meaning that those same good heavenly conditions to come to earth.
Heavenly Jesus to being " Healing " to earth's nations - Rev. 22:2
Healing to the point that No one on Earth will say, " I am sick..." - Isaiah 33:24
Earth and its people will be happy and healthy as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.
Even enemy 'death' will be No more on Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8
- www.jw.org