• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When a country punishes its citizens differently based on race/religion!

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello everybody :)

Imagine that you were living in a country that treated you differently depending on your race or religion. If you or one of your family members comitted a crime, your family home would be destroyed.

Israel punishes Arab criminals by destroying their family homes, but it doesn't punish the Jewish criminals who commit crimes against Arabs by destroying their family homes !!!

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/01/19/446445/Israel-Palestine-Netanyahu-West-Bank-Beit-Amra/

Especial thanks to DS and Kirran for their help to correct this thread :)

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I am fairly sure that the distinction here is based not on race or religion, but on nationality or perhaps on (perceived) political allegiance.

I am even more certain that Israeli authorities will insist that my impression is accurate. Most, perhaps all of them will be sincere about it, too.

Tumah

Veteran Member
You make it sound as though any time a Muslim commits a crime, his home is demolished.

What it is, is when a Muslim successfully commits an act of terror, Israel will demolish his home. This is meant to be a deterrent from acts of terror and a way of convincing families to keep a handle on their members or turn in their children after the terror was committed.

Israeli Jewish citizens are not ramming their cars into Muslim bus stops or knifing them in the back on the way to pray on a daily basis, so its not a necessary to use such extreme methods on them.
Although when Israeli Jewish citizens do take example from their Muslim neighbors, they suffer from it as well.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You make it sound as though any time a Muslim commits a crime, his home is demolished.

What it is, is when a Muslim successfully commits an act of terror, Israel will demolish his home. This is meant to be a deterrent from acts of terror and a way of convincing families to keep a handle on their members or turn in their children after the terror was committed.

Israeli Jewish citizens are not ramming their cars into Muslim bus stops or knifing them in the back on the way to pray on a daily basis, so its not a necessary to use such extreme methods on them.
Although when Israeli Jewish citizens do take example from their Muslim neighbors, they suffer from it as well.
Israel is only country in the world when someone (Muslim) commit a crime , demolish his family home .

is this justice ?

Do you claim that Israeli Jewish citizens never ever do a crime against Muslims ?

So why Israel don't treat the Jews criminal as Arabs ?

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
Israel is only country in the world when someone (Muslim) commit a crime , demolish his family home .

Do you claim that Israeli Jewish citizens never ever do a crime against Muslims ?
What happened to jews in Algeria? Do you mean they all traveled to Mars?

Algerian jews community on Mars,lol.

Tumah

Veteran Member

is this justice ?

Israel is also the only non-3rd world country that suffers from terror attacks at the hands of Muslims on a daily basis. So that's not really a question. In front of my bus stop, they actually had to put up reinforced thick poles to prevent Muslims from driving their cars into such a packed bus stop because it was happening so often. That's not typical in other countries, so of course Israel is going to take precautions that other countries don't need to take.

Still despite that, you obviously didn't click on the link I linked in my previous post. If you did, you would have read that Israeli Jewish citizens who were suspected on terrorist charges against Muslims are also complaining about being tortured by the Israeli government. So your complain is baseless.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I am fairly sure that the distinction here is based not on race or religion, but on nationality or perhaps on (perceived) political allegiance.

I am even more certain that Israeli authorities will insist that my impression is accurate. Most, perhaps all of them will be sincere about it, too.
How is that ?

I believe the Jews are treated diferently than Arabs in Israel , in this issue . (demolition home of criminal)

If Israel treat the criminal Jew as Arab/Muslim criminal I'll agree with you .

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

is this justice ?

Keeping in mind that we are talking about terrorists, or at least people accused of terrorism, it must be said that destroying homes is small potatoes compared to what many other countries do. Ever heard of Guantanamo?

I don't expect Israeli domestic terrorists, even if they happen to be Jewish, to enjoy a lot of leniency either. I suspect they may wish they only had their homes destroyed.

I have no evidence that they do not.

Tumah

Veteran Member
They are not doing this because they are muslim, you would not be able to walk in the streets of Tel Aviv,if entire muslim community were terrorist,would you?

Shame on you.
Its not because they are Muslim, its because the typical profile of a terrorist in Israel happens to be Muslim.

MARCELLO

This is one of the weirdest topics I have ever seen on this forum. Someone from a place with millions (perhaps zillions) human rights issues is trying to teach what human rights are to someone with much more less human rights issues.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
How is that ?

I believe the Jews are treated diferently than Arabs in Israel , in this issue . (demolition home of criminal)

If Israel treat the criminal Jew as Arab/Muslim criminal I'll agree with you .
I assume that there are not too many Jews suspected of terrorism in Israel, so it may be a difficult comparison to make.

There is enough presence of Arabs (including Muslim Arabs) and even Druze in Israel that I find reason to doubt your understanding's accuracy.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Keeping in mind that we are talking about terrorists, or at least people accused of terrorism, it must be said that destroying homes is small potatoes compared to what many other countries do. Ever heard of Guantanamo?

Guantanamo is other issue, USA did not destroyed home of these criminals .

I don't expect Israeli domestic terrorists, even if they happen to be Jewish, to enjoy a lot of leniency either. I suspect they may wish they only had their homes destroyed.
I guess you had no idea about this issue :)

Israel after killing/jail the suspect, they demolish his family home too .

I have no evidence that they do not.
Indeed Israel demolish Arabs criminals but not do the same with Jews criminals .

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
This is one of the weirdest topics I have ever seen on this forum. Someone from a place with millions (perhaps zillions) human rights issues is trying to teach what human rights are to someone with much more less human rights issues.
It is still somewhat understandable, though. Algery teaches that certain people (say, homosexuals) are criminals and "deserve" punishment. For whatever reason, the situation in Israel and neighboring territories is being perceived as a matter of punishment of criminals as opposed to terrorists, with a suspicion of racism or religious prejudice being in effect.

More likely than not a misinformation issue, but not a very direct comparison anyway.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Israel is also the only non-3rd world country that suffers from terror attacks at the hands of Muslims on a daily basis. So that's not really a question. In front of my bus stop, they actually had to put up reinforced thick poles to prevent Muslims from driving their cars into such a packed bus stop because it was happening so often. That's not typical in other countries, so of course Israel is going to take precautions that other countries don't need to take.

Still despite that, you obviously didn't click on the link I linked in my previous post. If you did, you would have read that Israeli Jewish citizens who were suspected on terrorist charges against Muslims are also complaining about being tortured by the Israeli government. So your complain is baseless.
Israel only country which distinction their punishement depend your religion/race .

What you called crimes that done by Jews against Arabs ?

I doubt that you call it "terrorism" .

David1967

Premium Member

Is "zillions" a real number?

MARCELLO

Guantanamo is other issue, USA did not destroyed home of these criminals .

I guess you had no idea about this issue :)

Israel after killing/jail the suspect, they demolish his family home too .

Indeed Israel demolish Arabs criminals but not do the same with Jews criminals .
So you will alright if jews demolished criminal jews' homes? What kind of revenge is that? By the way ,
criminal means something else,pls look up a dictionary,I speak some French, criminal means same as in French.

MARCELLO

Israel only country which distinction their punishement depend your religion/race .

What you called crimes that done by Jews against Arabs ?

I doubt that you call it "terrorism" .
20 % of israel is muslim. You need more?