• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Altfish

Veteran Member
It was what I thought of first, but I am also a Kate Bush fan and I knew you were too. :)

@Rival @England my lionheart @Laika

It's Dec. 10 and Elizabeth May is politically on death's doorstep. What happens if Jeremy Corbyn gets in? Can he scuttle Brexit? Has he said what he would do? *shivers*
Corbyn would be a disaster, I don't think that'll happen.
It is the arrogance of all sides in Parliament that they all assume their is a 'better' deal to be had. Really!!

There is no deal that gives the UK more that remain. And that is not going to happen.

What a bl**dy mess

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It was what I thought of first, but I am also a Kate Bush fan and I knew you were too. :)

@Rival @England my lionheart @Laika

It's Dec. 10 and Elizabeth May is politically on death's doorstep. What happens if Jeremy Corbyn gets in? Can he scuttle Brexit? Has he said what he would do? *shivers*
I seem to recall a statement that Corbyn had considered Brexit irreversible.

But that may well have been before Brussels ruling that the UK may freely revert before a deal is agreed on. And it certainly was before Theresa May postponed the voting of her proposal that would have been this 11th.

Frankly, given how confused the whole scenario is, I wouldn't even require those circunstances for him to reconsider.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Now, I didn't watch all of yesterday's debate in Parliament but noticeable for their absence from speeches or interviews were Boris Johnson; Jacob Rees-Mogg & Nigel Farage,
I assume the were meeting with their Russian paymasters awaiting further instructions,

Notanumber

A Free Man
So that's a "No, I do not condemn violence"

Please do not try to put words in my mouth, but surely even you must be able to see how things could turn out if the people of the country are not listened to. You just need to look across the Channel.

How many of Tommy’s supporters were violent during their march compared to Owen Jones’s lot?

We have a Remainer Prime Minister that has adopted a Bunker Mentality and instead of being “Bl**dy Difficult” with her EU friends she is trying to bully her own country.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Please do not try to put words in my mouth, but surely even you must be able to see how things could turn out if the people of the country are not listened to. You just need to look across the Channel.

How many of Tommy’s supporters were violent during their march compared to Owen Jones’s lot?

We have a Remainer Prime Minister that has adopted a Bunker Mentality and instead of being “Bl**dy Difficult” with her EU friends she is trying to bully her own country.
I asked you if you condemn the violence that is happening in France and various people on your side are encouraging to happen here. You have dodged around answering the question. The simple answer is, "Yes, I condemn the violence".
So, I ask again, do you condemn the violence? Or is it ok when it is 'your' side but not alright when it's Antifa (as you like to call them)

btw I condemn violence on ALL sides.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I asked you if you condemn the violence that is happening in France and various people on your side are encouraging to happen here. You have dodged around answering the question. The simple answer is, "Yes, I condemn the violence".
So, I ask again, do you condemn the violence? Or is it ok when it is 'your' side but not alright when it's Antifa (as you like to call them)

The austerity policies of the Troika are not violence?
Hundreds of French farmers committed suicide...is that not violence?
.I hope true nationalism returns in Europe.
I said we Italians would unleash nationalism throughout Europe as we did in the 30s...that's exactly what's happening.

Altfish

Veteran Member
The austerity policies of the Troika are not violence?
Hundreds of French farmers committed suicide...is that not violence?
.I hope true nationalism returns in Europe.
I said we Italians would unleash nationalism throughout Europe as we did in the 30s...that's exactly what's happening.
That's known as World War 3

Notanumber

A Free Man

As far as I am concerned condemning violence is a given and I would not insult you by asking you such a question even though you seem to support those that are against Tommy.

The last thing that I would do is taking to the streets. I would rather go for a bike ride any day.

The point is that not everyone is like Tommy Robinson and his supporters as was seen with the actions of the followers of Owen Jones at the weekend.

BTW, I am no fan of George Galloway as he is on the Left of politics, but I am prepared to listen to his opinions.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
it's a mess because freemasons and bankers have always ruled Britain;
when has the British people ruled Britain in history? never

Ancient debunked conspiracy theories, but you have left out the Jews, but we know what you mean.
your Nazis forebears explained it all in their propaganda.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Ancient debunked conspiracy theories, but you have left out the Jews, but we know what you mean.
your Nazis forebears explained it all in their propaganda.
yeah... it was you British who dumped us in 1936, after that our Duce declared war on the International Banking system...
the Rothschilds are alive and well in Britain...so..

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
As far as I am concerned condemning violence is a given and I would not insult you by asking you such a question even though you seem to support those that are against Tommy.

The last thing that I would do is taking to the streets. I would rather go for a bike ride any day.

The point is that not everyone is like Tommy Robinson and his supporters as was seen with the actions of the followers of Owen Jones at the weekend.

BTW, I am no fan of George Galloway as he is on the Left of politics, but I am prepared to listen to his opinions.

why would anyone support Robinson, he never even uses his real name while pursuing his extreme right wing agenda. and used a string of others before Tommy Robinson....?
Tommy Robinson

Born
Stephen Christopher Yaxley

27 November 1982 (age 36)
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Citizenship British
Political party British National Party (2004–2005)[1]
British Freedom Party(2012)[2]
Residence Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Known for Former leader of the English Defence League and European Defence League
Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon (born 27 November 1982),[3] known by the pseudonym Tommy Robinson, and previously as Andrew McMaster, Paul Harris and Wayne King

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
yeah... it was you British who dumped us in 1936, after that our Duce declared war on the International Banking system...

Britain never dumped Italy. Italy joined the axis with Germany.
The Italian people, themselves, Dumped and executed Mussolini, his fascist Ideas brought shame and contempt and great suffering on Italy.
As a boy I met a number of Italian prisoners working as forest volunteers in Westmorland in 1943/4. they were very please to be here, and hated having to fight for the Nazis. One had been a silver engraver and showed me how to do it on a cigarette case he was decorating. A large number of them chose to stay in the UK after the war, many of those families are still here.

Altfish

Veteran Member
And that's why Italy is an economic mess whereas pre Brexit the UK was a success. There is a lot wrong with UK politics but compared to Italy we are progressive.