• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I notice Il Duce Farragio has been very quiet lately Though of course he's quite wealthy, and immune from the negative effects of Brex****.
Um, I'm not sure where you're getting your info from here but he is very active making videos and has several segments on GB news. He has an active YouTube community, as well.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Um, I'm not sure where you're getting your info from here but he is very active making videos and has several segments on GB news. He has an active YouTube community, as well.
Right, I keep forgetting that he's actually a radio comedian by trade, and that being MEP was just a very lucrative hobby.

Azrael Antilla

IMO we should be feeling like

Control of our borders.
No more nonsense directives.
Self determination.
New trade deals.

I love Europe but never felt European,been to some amazing places there too,wine women but not so much song (ever seen the euro song contest lol) so I'm glad we're out and feeling positive,not every one is so here's your chance to say why.

My irony detection unit just exploded.

Azrael Antilla

Oh yeah 'Talking pints' where the opportunistic gob****e Farage talks utter crap with unwholesome like-minded morons such as Jacob Rees Mogg. The pretentious little fascist. The far right are truly represented by the most obnoxious mendacious clowns the UK has to offer. An appalling era of shame for the British with this incompetent malevolent corrupt inhumane divvering lickspittle government. Led by the biggest clown of them all. Boris Johnson.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Oh yeah 'Talking pints' where the opportunistic gob****e Farage talks utter crap with unwholesome like-minded morons such as Jacob Rees Mogg. The pretentious little fascist. The far right are truly represented by the most obnoxious mendacious clowns the UK has to offer. An appalling era of shame for the British with this incompetent malevolent corrupt inhumane divvering lickspittle government. Led by the biggest clown of them all. Boris Johnson.

Although none of the above people are in my list of likeable worthy people we did have a shared goal,really though,if they are as bad as you say then it’s speaks volumes of how totally useless and impotent the opposition of brexit are and were.

Altfish

Veteran Member
To the bitter losers of remain it can be anything you like,it changes nothing.
Of course we are bitter, we are the true patriots who want the best for our country. Not this isolationist mess.

Anyway, how come the number of migrants crossing the Channel has reached record highs? I thought that when we 'took back control' we took control of our borders? Or was that yet another Brexit lie?

Azrael Antilla

Although none of the above people are in my list of likeable worthy people we did have a shared goal,really though,if they are as bad as you say then it’s speaks volumes of how totally useless and impotent the opposition of brexit are and were.
The disunited opposition to brexit was led by the inept and mindless David Cameron. So I agree. About were. As for these days. It's too late to oppose brexit. Brexit has unfortunately, happened. To the detriment of everyone. Let's see how long the UK exists for. Let's see parochial little England survive in isolation. Going forward. Scottish independence and Irish reunification. I am fully behind both.

Last edited:

Azrael Antilla

Hmmm page 332 and counting. Just remember, reality, facts, stats...that sort of thing...don't matter. We got our country back!
Back in Germany they ask me how the British could be so stupid as to vote for brexit. I tell them really it's the older boomer generation, expressing their spiteful ignorant racist selfish ways. The younger Brits, overwhelmingly voted to remain. It's the same generation that keeps voting in the disgusting Conservative party. A rotten generation, in my view.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Back in Germany they ask me how the British could be so stupid as to vote for brexit. I tell them really it's the older boomer generation, expressing their spiteful ignorant racist selfish ways. The younger Brits, overwhelmingly voted to remain. It's the same generation that keeps voting in the disgusting Conservative party. A rotten generation, in my view.
The figures certainly support that - the older a person the more likely they were to vote leave. I think education and location are also determining factors. Those with higher educational achievement were more likely to vote remain. Those in cities were more likely to vote remain, as opposed to towns and rural areas. I wonder if this is simply a reflection of the education factor though, given that higher educated people tend to be located (working) in cities.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
So how are British farmers doing, now that they can no longer count on EU agricultural subsidies?
Did the British government step in there, or is this another looming crisis that they're going to blame on foreigners?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Of course we are bitter, we are the true patriots who want the best for our country. Not this isolationist mess.

Anyway, how come the number of migrants crossing the Channel has reached record highs? I thought that when we 'took back control' we took control of our borders? Or was that yet another Brexit lie?

France do nothing to stop them,no intention of doing so,these poor people have nowhere to go but you know the new game in town is called “pushback”,illegal immigrants are sadly all over Europe,thanks mrs mopp,no worries it won’t be long before she’s on the unelected commission.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
So how are British farmers doing, now that they can no longer count on EU agricultural subsidies?
Did the British government step in there, or is this another looming crisis that they're going to blame on foreigners?

I would never blame foreign immigrants,they seek a better life like all of us,I would blame the people who thought free movement would be a good idea,instead of investing in these poorer countries to build an infrastructure and produce they let the poorest people in europe head one direction,such a stupid idea that only produced cheap labour and kept wages down.

Azrael Antilla

France do nothing to stop them,no intention of doing so,these poor people have nowhere to go but you know the new game in town is called “pushback”,illegal immigrants are sadly all over Europe,thanks mrs mopp,no worries it won’t be long before she’s on the unelected commission.
France has no reason or incentive to help the UK minimise it's intake of immigrants. It's laughable that British people might expect France to stop immigrant crossings. You can jog on Ros boef... X

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The disunited opposition to brexit was led by the inept and mindless David Cameron. So I agree. About were. As for these days. It's too late to oppose brexit. Brexit has unfortunately, happened. To the detriment of everyone. Let's see how long the UK exists for. Let's see parochial little England survive in isolation. Going forward. Scottish independence and Irish reunification. I am fully behind both.

Although I thought Cameron was a coward when he resigned it’s poignant that a Tory (Heath) took us in without a vote but a Tory gave us the opportunity to leave.

I think the rest of your post though is wrong,for myself it’s been all good since brexit and even covid,adapt improvise and overcome,served me well.