• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Notanumber

A Free Man
That's what I said. The facts were correct

Facts usually are correct.

A stopped clock is correct twice a day.

I don’t know why you are asking me. As I have said many times, I am not a Brexit party supporter. I am a proud Tommy Robinson supporter.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Nigel Farage on 2nd April 2016...

"If we vote to Remain on June 23rd it is the end of the steel industry in this country. Simple as that. We must Leave EU"

And he had the gall to call the Remainers Project Fear

Altfish

Veteran Member
Nigel Farage on 2nd April 2016...

"If we vote to Remain on June 23rd it is the end of the steel industry in this country. Simple as that. We must Leave EU"

And he had the gall to call the Remainers Project Fear
And, to make things worse....

When MEPs voted on ‘protection against steel dumping from 3rd countries’ last November, Nigel Farage didn’t bother to turn up to vote and his UKIP colleague Nathan Gill (Now Brexit Party candidate) failed to support it

Notanumber

A Free Man
And, to make things worse....

When MEPs voted on ‘protection against steel dumping from 3rd countries’ last November, Nigel Farage didn’t bother to turn up to vote and his UKIP colleague Nathan Gill (Now Brexit Party candidate) failed to support it

What regulations are preventing the British Government from intervening?

No doubt the interfering European Union's regulations.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Remainers ' logic : " We want to remain but we won't help European Souverainists change the EU from the inside....we look down on them"

Unchanged EU is what caused Brexit in the first place....

Remainers ' logic : " We want to remain but we won't help European Souverainists change the EU from the inside....we look down on them people who aren't genuinely interested in improving the EU but seem intent on damaging it to the point of collapse as much as possible and are super salty that everyone sees through them."

FTFY

Hold up. I thought the EU was a problem because it has changed too much from what it used to be. Now you're saying it's not changed enough? Which is it?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Remainers ' logic : " We want to remain but we won't help European Souverainists change the EU from within....we look down on them"

I wonder how many people think that way. At first glance it does not look like very many people do.

Notanumber

A Free Man

Altfish

Veteran Member
I wonder if the pathetic and cowardly yob paid for the milkshake or stole it off the shelf just like their leaders are trying to steal democracy off the voters.

Veteran Brexit Party voter who ‘served in Army for 22 years’ is hit with milkshake by yob outside polling station.

This is what happens when you don’t like being laughed at for being a dullard. You turn to violence.

Well done our crazy cops for condoning it in the first place. You reap what you sow
The far right's fascination and fear of milk shakes caused Farage to be marooned on his coach yesterday.
If you'd done what left-wing politicians do and just laughed it off instead of being snowflakes, this would have died a death. But now Farage, Yaxley-Lennon and the like will forever be followed by milk shakes.
Serves you right,

Notanumber

A Free Man
The far right's fascination and fear of milk shakes caused Farage to be marooned on his coach yesterday.
If you'd done what left-wing politicians do and just laughed it off instead of being snowflakes, this would have died a death. But now Farage, Yaxley-Lennon and the like will forever be followed by milk shakes.
Serves you right,

I am sure that all those that you mention can cope with milkshakes if that is as far as it goes but to attack an eighty-one year old is beyond the pale and shows how desperate the Left have become.