• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
The way the Remoaners are dragging this country down I would not blame him for bailing out.
You know, I don't think you can have it both ways.

Either you are plagued by "remoaners" or Brexit is "the will of the people".

Somehow you come across as being very troubled by both things at the same time.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
They’ll be back when they realise that they have made a big mistake.

Once we leave, companies will be queuing up to come here.
I am fairly sure that there is a known level of toxicity for wishful thinking.

And that such level is way lower than whatever you are consuming right now.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Because they can see what's coming and it is not a golden unicorn as promised by the Leave campaign

It's the Maastricht treaty wanted by France and Germany that unleashed neo-liberism, allowed Soros to damage the £ and destroyed protectionism.
The same protectionism that would have protected British companies

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
You know, I don't think you can have it both ways.

Either you are plagued by "remoaners" or Brexit is "the will of the people".

Somehow you come across as being very troubled by both things at the same time.

Indeed. He spends most of his time blaming us for the results of what he voted for. Unfortunately this buck-passing attitude is not rare among Brexit supporters and I can understand why; it's either they engage in these idiotic gymnastics or they might have to come to terms with the fact that what they voted for might not actually be good for the UK.

Altfish

Veteran Member
How can we expect businesses to have confidence in this country when most of our politicians clearly have none?
Or our Brexiteer businessmen who are moving to Singapore - by no coincidence a country that has a great trade agreement with the EU.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I fail to see how you can say that when I defended someone that I had never heard of before in post #2347.
Because you have decided to so-conveniently attribute to the people that you criticize the responsibility for behavior of others who support your goals.