• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Evidence?
Juncker has just admitted they treated Greece unfairly...and this document proves it.

DmLIxueXoAAa0wx.jpg

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
How did you conclude that Greece was treated unfairly? I am not seeing it in this very piece that you posted.

Troika measures in Greece: austerity, very very little money in circulation-
Results: innumerable suicides, stagnating economy, entire Greek towns without medicines.

That's criminal behavior

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Troika measures in Greece: austerity, very very little money in circulation-
Results: innumerable suicides, stagnating economy, entire Greek towns without medicines.

That's criminal behavior
You are speaking to a Brazilian.

I know better than to jump to conclusions just like that.

I have been invited to for most of my life.

Flankerl

There was never a referendum in Ireland regarding the Euro.
What you probably mean are Irelands two referenda regarding the Treaty of Lisbon.
The Irish rejected the initial draft of the treaty.
Then Irish politicians negotiated for better amendments in the Treaty.
This was then proposed as a new referendum and the people agreed to it with a higher turnout.

You should like this, it's democracy.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So in italian does 'unfairly' translate as 'criminal' when someone lies to you? Or is it just in your mind?
Speaking of criminal things, Macron le frocion is keeping shooting flashballs at the gilets jaunes. 13 dead. Sang français repandu à cause de l'UE criminelle

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Speaking of criminal things, Macron le frocion is keeping shooting flashballs at the gilets jaunes. 13 dead. Sang français repandu à cause de l'UE criminelle

It seems you cannot backup your false claim and so attempt to change the subject.
Are you going to answer the question "So in italian does 'unfairly' translate as 'criminal' when someone lies to you? Or is it just in your mind?" Or is it just a complete waste of time asking you to justify your posts?

Altfish

Veteran Member
He would have carried out the will of the people immediately.
The trouble is you have to be elected in the UK to make decisions in parliament and after his magnificent 1.2% in the London Mayoral Election, we are lucky that there isn't much chance it will happen.

The will of the people!

ChristineM

Premium Member
If Gerard had been in charge, it would not have dragged on for two or three years.

So he would have broken the law and every treaty the uk signed up to? Are you proposing a prospective criminal would make a good leader of britain.

ChristineM

Premium Member
The trouble is you have to be elected in the UK to make decisions in parliament and after his magnificent 1.2% in the London Mayoral Election, we are lucky that there isn't much chance it will happen.

The will of the people!

I really dont know why NAN even tries.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
If Gerard had been in charge, it would not have dragged on for two or three years.

I have no idea of who Gerard is, but surely you can acknowledge that this is not a simple matter of an unanimity being denied. Not even close to it.

Ask Scotland.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I have no idea of who Gerard is, but surely you can acknowledge that this is not a simple matter of an unanimity being denied. Not even close to it.

Ask Scotland.
Batten, the UKIP leader and Janice Atkinson worthily represent UK in Strasbourg.

Leaving the referendum aside, Juncker and Barnier have really behaved dishonestly and humiliated Britain in so many ways, throughout the last 2 years.
This should convince Britain to exit a ungrateful, dishonest, fraudulent EU even more

Notanumber

A Free Man
Theresa May is a Remainer, not a Remoaner and so far, she is demonstrating the difference between the two.

Over the last couple of years, she has taken some very bad advice from the wrong people but she does seem to be determined to carry out the will of the people and I praise her for that.

Ever since she became PM, she has repeatedly told us that no deal is better than a bad deal. Now that she has realised that her proposed deal was a bad deal it looks like she will deliver the no deal that we for voted for unless the EU come to their senses and at least remove the backstop.

Last edited: