• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Would You Wish For If The Dragon Balls Are Real?

Euronymous

SSilence
I mean, just think about it for a second. I mean, even though Shenron will only grant you one wish, it could still do a lot of good for anyone.

For me, personally, I would wish for a billion dollars so that my family nor I would have to work another day in our lives.

What about you though? What would you wish for with those seven Dragon Balls if they are real?

idav

Being
Premium Member
Wishes can have unforseeen ramifications so its hard to say.
I'd have to have some sort of omniscience to really know any better.
Like in this video where he wishes for a comfortable bed?!?

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
If I remember correctly, the dragon balls fly off to different corners of the world after you make your wish. So, I would first wish for the ability to know wherever they are at any given moment, and then I would go find them again and start wishing for riches, fame, etc.

Audie

Veteran Member
Lets narrow it down.

You can fly, or be invisible.

Or a shape shifter;

You can either change back and forth, to the other sex
or
like a werewolf, to a wolf.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Looking at the title, I wondered if wishing for dragons to be
real would make more sense than wishing just for their balls.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
(Insert here)mandatory joke about holding a dragon ball in each hand and also the undivided attention of a very large dragon(/insert here)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Probably definitely the ability to shape shift. It's the "loop hole" wish of wishes, as not only would being able to take any shape have many benefits, you could change your shape and rob banks for your infinite money, shape into a youthful and healthful form for that, and bring world peace or else you will literally go Godzilla on people, and not the skyscraper sized one from the classic movies but the giant mountain sized one in the Netflix anime.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
DB would convince me that reality was inconsistent so i would wish for a consistent reality thereby nullifying all magic :(

Wirey

Fartist
I’d wish I had never opened a thread about dragon balls expecting to see a big leathery fireproof nutsack.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
DB would convince me that reality was inconsistent so i would wish for a consistent reality thereby nullifying all magic :(
That reminds me of something my ex said, when she dismissed the coolness of having Dyno Capsules by pointing out theft, easy to lose, and so on.