• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
the-room3.jpg

You are tearing me apart, Lisa!!!!!!

Saw this film at the cinema last weekend. This film deserves a thread all of its own...

Too bad you don't tell anybody what it is. :shrug:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
How good's the Swedish version?

Haven't seen it, don't really plan on it. I only read the book and then saw the movie because I saw Fincher was directing this version haha. And personally, I prefer his film to the books. Even if he directs the next two I may pass (probably not).

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How good's the Swedish version?

Both are pretty much on the same level.

The only differences between the two for me is that the Swedish version was a little more creepy, and that i liked the actors better in Fincher's version.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Inception. I thought it was amazing.

That was about a year ago; The Dark Knight Rises is most likely going to be the next movie to break the drought. :D (Though I suspect there will be another drought after I watch that, since I'm not really that interested in movies or TV shows in general.)

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I saw those two movies in the last couple of days:

Buried

buriedukl.jpg

The American

220px-TheAmerican2010Poster.jpg

And thought both were great. The first one in particular left me silent for a while after i was done watching.

Shuddhasattva

The American was slick but cold for me. I couldn't sympathize with the character. The first scene was too alienating.

Premium Member
I just watched The Game starring Michael Douglas, directed by David Fincher. Absolutely insane, fantastic.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I just wacthed Eat Pray Love. Touchy feeling, I love corny romantic endings. "sometimes losing balanace for love is the what keeps the balance" (<-most likely heavy paraphrasing there)

I know I know, I am having an estrogen day :eek:

Premium Member
Zodiac is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Plus the most interesting unsolved American serial killer, best director, and perfect cast (common for Fincher).

I just finished The Prestige by Nolan, one of the absolute worst movies I have ever seen.

I plan on watching Darren Aronofsky's Pi later tonight for the first time as well.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Hellraiser Bloodlines, at the suggestion of a friend. I thought it was pretty corny, cheesy, and lame, but then again there are very few contemporary horror movies that I do like (I think The Devil's Rejects and Dagon are the only ones I like), and I was raised on the classics like Dracula, King Kong, Godzilla, Wolf Man, and so on. Nosferatu is my favorite.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The Town....I thought it was a well acted terrible movie.
I hated the characters, & found the robberies too phony.

InfidelRiot

Freak Dance should really be called Freak Glee. They do more singing than dancing. Still, their voices are good, the songs are entertaining, and it is a relatively captivating parody-comedy.