• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Jedster

"The man who knew infinity"
Srinivasa Ramanujan (Dev Patel) travels to Trinity College in England to work with professor G.H. Hardy (Jeremy Irons).

About 2 great mathematicians of the 20th century.
The film also shows the racism in English academia at the time.

Hardy was an atheist and Ramanujan a deeply religious Hindu who claimed he got his ideas from
Kuladevata (his family Godess).

Here are some interesting quotes from the film. which show how they both dealt with each other's a/theism.

Well worth a watch, even though it may not be completely historical accurate.

Another great performance from Ben Kingsley.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Boy Erased.

It was good, especially the acting. My only complaint is that it was slow and drawn out. I must say that Théodore Pellerin looks like he has fawn DNA somewhere in his family. Very striking looks.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
"A Man For All Seasons", based on the experience of Thomas More versus Henry VIII. That movie, which I had first seen back in 1967, has a nostalgic effect on me because of a few experiences that I've had, both then and more recently.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

It was fantastic! The animation was brilliant and it really popped in IMAX 3D. Great story and very funny. This a banner year for Spidey fans. RIP, Stan.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Aquaman

Loved it. Great striking colorful visuals (it's just gorgeous), great cast and an epic heroic story that had shades of Lord of the Rings. It doesn't hurt that Jason Momoa is one fine hunky piece of eye candy. He has a very lovable personality, too.

Last time i watched Hit List movie. I love this movie. I have watched this movie so mant time please sjare witjh us what was the last movie you watched?

The War To End All Wars...

If you want to watch something that really shows the truth and power of following a teaching of Jesus... then look no further than this movie...

Fun fact... This movie was in theaters in 2001, but once America wanted to go to war with the middle-east, the movie was quickly taken from theaters and made into a DVD. Hmmm... I wonder why that it.

Food For Thought