• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

JoseWarner

Last time i watched Hit List movie. I love this movie. I have watched this movie so mant time please sjare witjh us what was the last movie you watched?

Shuddhasattva

The Raid: Redemption

Crazy Indonesian martial arts, cops vs badguys action flick. Zero intellectual contact, but emotionally gripping at times, at least for me, and some very impressive choreography.

I have a hard time finding movies that intellectually interest me, so mostly I treat movies as a way to turn my brain off.

uu_sage

The most recent movie I saw was Adam Sandler's That's My Boy. This was the funniest Sandler movie I have seen in ages.

jyotibisht

Last time I watched harry potter deathly hallows part 2 . Its amazing movie & 3d movis. I love it to watch this movie. Harry, Ron and Hermione are my fav. characters...............
Daniel Radcliffe Is sooooooo handsome.................<3 :rainbow1:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Moonrise Kingdom

Cute little offbeat movie. I dare not describe it, lest I spoil it for others.
But it would be useful to know that none of the people die in it.

Also, if you see Prometheus, this one would be a good antidote.

xkatz

The Marvel Avengers. I'd say it felt like they could've put more into it (they cut 45 minutes apparently), but for the most part it was a pretty good movie.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
I tried to watch The Brothers Bloom the other night, but I was so tired I fell asleep within the first 15 mins. No worry though, I've seen it plenty of times - I know what happens :p

The film I saw before that was Blow, for the 20th time or so.

hola!

i just finished watching titanic.

i'm not gonna cry, i'm not gonna cry, i'm not gonna cry :( ..

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
tedthefilm-580x386.jpg
ted

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I watched the last 1/3 of Napoleon Dynamite again the other night. "Vote for Pedro!"

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
I watched Battle Royale a couple of nights ago. It was pretty messed up, but not well acted or written by any means.

Battle Royale (2000) - IMDb

Last night I watched most of Drive. I need to finish it tonight. It was pretty good and Ryan Gosling is obviously a great actor. Looking forward to finishing it.

Drive (2011) - IMDb

Also a couple of days ago I saw a terrible thriller/horror movie called Absentia. This piece of garbage suggested that every missing person case had something to do with a monster that was additionally linked to every monster story ever told and also dark matter was thrown in as some kind of link. Acting was subpar, dialogue was stunted and seemed half-improvised. Way too much focus on the relationships between the characters that moved the plot along at a snails pace. Neither thrilling nor horrifying.

Absentia (2011) - IMDb

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
the-room3.jpg

You are tearing me apart, Lisa!!!!!!

Saw this film at the cinema last weekend. This film deserves a thread all of its own...

rambof07

Last time i watched two movies one was spider man and second was piranha. Both was in 3d format and it was the one of best experience for me.

Shuddhasattva

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Holy crap. I put this off for awhile thinking it wouldn't be that great.

It was a nearly perfect movie.