• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Watched The Hunger Games on DVD. Being a mom, it wasn't exactly a movie I was dying to see, but my dd highly recommended it. :sad:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Zodiac by David Fincher. Ever since it was mentioned it revived my interest in the case, which I haven't looked into for a little while. Plus, as I've made clear Fincher is the best director IMO. Though not my favorite movie (Fincher or otherwise) it may honestly be the most well done movie that I have ever seen. And, on the subject, Arthur Leigh Allen was Zodiac in my opinion, though I haven't looked too much into the new suspect that has apparently arisen. So what if the DNA did not match, who says the Zodiac licked his own stamps and envelopes?

InfidelRiot

Mirror-Mirror-2012-Movie-Poster-2.jpg

InfidelRiot

Maybe the book is better, but the original 1972 movie was painfully boring and its pointlessness only confused me.

andrei-tarkovsky-solaris-poster.jpg

InfidelRiot

Another movie that confused me. It was interesting, but it seemed to me that more could have been done to explain what was going on. Was Rebecca just crazy and did she kill those people?

TheMothDiaries.jpg