• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What the world needs now is....

nvlahosdunphy

Hi everyone,

I am working on a research project and I am posing this question to a diversified group of people, religious, non-religious, young, old, rich or poor.

With the way the world is today, I am interested in what people think the world needs to make it a better place. Is it love, faith, patience, tolerance? Give me your feedback along with your first name only, age, and where you are from. I am excited to read what everyday people have to say.

Thank you so much in advance,
Ndunphy :rainbow1:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I think what the world needs is to mind it's own business. Everyone is always trying to make everyone else see everything only one certain way, when we should all just let each other do what we want. Everyone imposes their religion, government, views of "right" and "wrong", and other such things on everyone else, when really none of them are right. It's all just opinion.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
The world will carry on as it always has..

perhaps global society could do with some normalization of international relations, perhaps people should leave their dreams of Utopian peace for a while and focus on a lasting normalization and balance of powers.
the world also needs a will to educate new generations and make accessible sources of information world wide.

Knowledge has become the most important capital in the present age, and hence the success of any society lies in harnessing it.

Dan, 29, Israel

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The world always needs love -- but it also always needs better sewage disposal too. In fact, it needs a lot of things. The list is nearly endless.

Phil, 52, Colorado

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
The world always needs love -- but it also always needs better sewage disposal too. In fact, it needs a lot of things. The list is nearly endless.

Phil, 52, Colorado

Do you mean the world needs the return of the Roman empire? :D

Renji

Hi everyone,

I am working on a research project and I am posing this question to a diversified group of people, religious, non-religious, young, old, rich or poor.

With the way the world is today, I am interested in what people think the world needs to make it a better place. Is it love, faith, patience, tolerance? Give me your feedback along with your first name only, age, and where you are from. I am excited to read what everyday people have to say.

Hello there,nvlahosdunphy;). I think what the world needs now are unity, love (sweet love) and peace...:)

idea

Question Everything
What the world needs now is it’s Redeemer and Savior.
John 3:16

Jamie, 32, Texas

Dezzie

I think what the world needs is to mind it's own business. Everyone is always trying to make everyone else see everything only one certain way, when we should all just let each other do what we want. Everyone imposes their religion, government, views of "right" and "wrong", and other such things on everyone else, when really none of them are right. It's all just opinion.

I absolutely love this answer. It is exactly how I feel. Everyone needs to leave each other alone... That in itself would create peace... :yes:

Amanda, 20, US

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Hi everyone,

global apartheid. We fight too much and its sickening. Multiculturalism failed 100 years ago.

Ben, 18, Gold Coast Australia

Last edited:

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Jetpacks. Would make my life more interresting, so I asume the avarage life gets better as well.. :D

BBB, 27, the Netherlands

Seven

six plus one
I think the world needs less faith, and not just the religious kind. We need to take responsibility for our world, and use our intelligence to and ability to think critically to find the solutions to problems as they arise.

There is no one thing we need - no simple solution.