• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What religious/spiritual practices do you do?

ProtonLander

Do you meditate, dance, pray, read scripture, use a rosary, pull cards, throw lots, lucid dream, use entheogens, walk labyrinths, fast, chant, perform rituals, etc etc?

What are your practices?

I read scripture,dance and pray.I also sing hymns. I aim for everything in my life to be a spritual practice,although I still find it difficult to see how even eating can be, I think it is since eating will give us the energy to serve God.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Do you meditate, dance, pray, read scripture, use a rosary, pull cards, throw lots, lucid dream, use entheogens, walk labyrinths, fast, chant, perform rituals, etc etc?

What are your practices?
Applying meditative techniques with the living world. Not just when sitting down meditating.

Philosophical tidbits that helps with varying situations.

I find music to be quite spiritual as well. It doesn't matter where it comes from.

Aromatherapy like candles and/or incense.