• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What religion is scientifically proven?

why_islam

Hello guys.

I wonder which religion is scientifically proven, i mean are the stuff written in hindu scriptures or the things that are in bible or in any other scripture of any religion scientifically proven. i guess what i am trying to say is, would you be rather believing in something that is scientifically proven or would you rather be believing in myths and majic. :confused:..:rolleyes:

why_islam

yes it can, there are hundreds of scientific facts in quran. oR KORAN. in ISLAM which are scientifically proven, for example the rotaion of the earth, the solar system, the birth, these facts were in quran abuot 1400 years ago. HOW do u explain it.
there is an example of it...

The Big Bang itself resulted from an extremely dense singularity. The creation of the universe is one of matter, space and time that are intimately linked together. Matter and space were joined as one and then were separated in the explosion. This is very accurately described in the Quran:
"Do not the unbelievers see that the skies (space) and the earth (matter) were joined together (as one unit of creation) and we ripped them apart?" The Quran, 21:30

Panda

42?
Premium Member
yes it can, there are hundreds of scientific facts in quran. oR KORAN. in ISLAM which are scientifically proven, for example the rotaion of the earth, the solar system, the birth, these facts were in quran abuot 1400 years ago. HOW do u explain it.
there is an example of it...

The Big Bang itself resulted from an extremely dense singularity. The creation of the universe is one of matter, space and time that are intimately linked together. Matter and space were joined as one and then were separated in the explosion. This is very accurately described in the Quran:
"Do not the unbelievers see that the skies (space) and the earth (matter) were joined together (as one unit of creation) and we ripped them apart?" The Quran, 21:30

This argument is tiresome. I suggest instead of starting a new thread you use the search feature to find the numerous topics on this already made.

Zephyr

Moved on
I've said it to everybody else, now I'll say it to you: Find an actual prediction in the Quran, and when it comes true we'll talk. Going back and looking for predictions after the fact has no validity.

UnTheist

I don't have to explain it.

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Wishful thinking and selective interpretation, mainly.

why_islam

I've said it to everybody else, now I'll say it to you: Find an actual prediction in the Quran, and when it comes true we'll talk. Going back and looking for predictions after the fact has no validity.

The quran had stated at many points the future, for example when Mekkah was controled by pagans and quran stated in:

surah al fath. 27

Indeed Allah shall fulfil the true vision which He showed to His Messenger (Peace be upon him) [i.e. the Prophet (peace be upon him) saw a dream that he has entered Makkah along with his companions, having their (head) hair shaved and cut short] in very truth. Certainly, you shall enter Al-Masjid-al-Haram; if Allah wills, secure, (some) having your heads shaved, and (some) having your head hair cut short, having no fear. He knew what you knew not, and He granted besides that a near victory.

there has been many other occasions were the predictions of the GOD became exactly as they were stated in quran.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I think that scientifically proving religion is rather like trying to logical formulate the best way to experience love.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend why islam,

Can you first explain what is meant by RELIGION?
Then surely will try and respond to your query.
Love & rgds

horizon_mj1

i am not expecting an explanation sir, because there is no explanation beside the fact that islam is the only true religion.

I am sure there are several other people that practice one religion believe their's is the only true religion. Personally I would rather wait and allow Allah or also known as God to decide this, I am not the judger of mankind, although I allow myself resonable assumtion. There have been things proven scientifically that can state certain events have occurred or certain people have in fact lived on the earth. Once again in my opinion, science on a daily basis proves the exisentence of a much higher intelligence than humanity. I have personally heard a scientist state that more and more scientist have a very hard time believing the universe exists without there being some kind of force helping to control it. Proof can come from unlikely sources, science is the unlikely force to religion.

why_islam

But in doing so, don't you lose the spirituality associated with the religion?

If you are puzzeled and not sure if you are fallowing the true religion or not, islam wants you test it from every aspect, it will prove itself. It is good to accepet islam as it is, but if you want to argue against it, it has explaination for everything and it will prove that it is unarguably the only true religion.

You haven't proven your claim, yet.
I am not claiming anything sir, i gave scientific proves to the quran. what was written in quran 1400 years ago. proves to be true today, those words can't be anyone else's beside GOD.

Friend why islam,

Can you first explain what is meant by RELIGION?
Then surely will try and respond to your query.
Love & rgds

Religion is your set of beliefs and the way you spend your life, which are influenced by your beliefs.