• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What religion is scientifically proven?

OneThatGotAway

Servant of Yahweh God Almighty
I wonder which religion is scientifically proven, i mean are the stuff written in hindu scriptures or the things that are in bible or in any other scripture of any religion scientifically proven. i guess what i am trying to say is, would you be rather believing in something that is scientifically proven or would you rather be believing in myths and majic. :confused:..:rolleyes:

Why would God wait about 3,000 years to bring His Word through the Quran, if the Torah and the Bible were not true enough to be followed? What Holy Book were the Muslims using during the days of Aebraham, Moses, King David, the Hebrew Prophets, and the Messiah Yahshuo (Jesus)? Face it: The Quran was way too late to guide the holy people if it claims that it is better than the Torah and The Bible. :sarcastic

Last edited:

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Why would God wait about 3,000 years to bring His Word through the Quran, if the Torah and the Bible were not true enough to be followed? What Holy Book were the Muslims using during the days of Aebraham, Moses, King David, the Hebrew Prophets, and the Messiah Yahshuo (Jesus)? Face it: The Quran was way too late to guide the holy people if it claims that it is better than the Torah and The Bible. :sarcastic
Interesting.
Especially given that if we give validity to your argument, then we must needs equally apply your argument to the New Testament.

OneThatGotAway

Interesting.
Especially given that if we give validity to your argument, then we must needs equally apply your argument to the New Testament.

The truth of the matter is, hundreds of rabbi's, pastors, and priests gave validity to the Holy Bible. Furthermore hundreds biblical scholars applied my same argument to the New Testament and found it to be compatible with the Torah, The Hebrew Prophets, and well as the Holy Hebrew Writings (aka Tanakh, so-call "Old Testament"). :angel2:

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
The truth of the matter is, hundreds of rabbi's, pastors, and priests gave validity to the Holy Bible. Furthermore hundreds biblical scholars applied my same argument to the New Testament and found it to be compatible with the Torah, The Hebrew Prophets, and well as the Holy Hebrew Writings (aka Tanakh, so-call "Old Testament"). :angel2:
The truth of the matter is that your appeal to numbers fallacy only works for those in your choir.

Seems to me that the majority of the population at one time thought the world was flat, believed in spontaneous generation, refused to eat "poisonous" tomatoes....

Of course, your appeal to numbers relies heavily on the "count the hits, ignore the misses" fallacy.

Fallacies aside, what difference does make how many people "give validity" to the Bible?
One would think that it matters not how many PEOPLE give it validity.
I mean, it is "Gods" words, right?

waitasec

Veteran Member
The truth of the matter is, hundreds of rabbi's, pastors, and priests gave validity to the Holy Bible. .....snip... snip....the New Testament and found it to be compatible with the Torah, The Hebrew Prophets, and well as the Holy Hebrew Writings (aka Tanakh, so-call "Old Testament"). :angel2:

:biglaugh:

OneThatGotAway

Originally Posted by OneThatGotAway View Post
The truth of the matter is, hundreds of rabbi's, pastors, and priests gave validity to the Holy Bible. Furthermore hundreds biblical scholars applied my same argument to the New Testament and found it to be compatible with the Torah, The Hebrew Prophets, and well as the Holy Hebrew Writings (aka Tanakh, so-call "Old Testament").

The truth of the matter is that your appeal to numbers fallacy only works for those in your choir.

Not really. My point is that atheists has no say so as scholars in the Bible because they cannot get past the most important premise: God exists. Therefore, I don't care if millions of atheists disapprove the Holy Bible because their approval is not needed.

If I can get two or three scholars to agree that the Messianic Scriptures (New Testatment) agree with the Torah; then that is convincing enough for me. Why even the Four Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John is enough for millions to put their faith in the Messiahship of Yahshuo (Jesus Christ). The fact that millions of believers approve is just icing on the cake; so I am not appealing to numbers, just stating that there are some approving scholars in their in religious circles.

Seems to me that the majority of the population at one time thought the world was flat, believed in spontaneous generation, refused to eat "poisonous" tomatoes....

Correction: Many European Christian thought the world was flat; however, they did not make up the majority of the population. Furthemore, God knew the earth is round. No one knows if Aedam, Moses, or the ancient sons of Yishrael knew the that earth was round. They probably knew it because they (unlike the Catholics) had direct access to God in the Holy Temple. But the shape of the earth was not ancient prophets' main concern at the time when many heathen nations are trying to destroy the society. :yes:

Fallacies aside, what difference does make how many people "give validity" to the Bible? One would think that it matters not how many PEOPLE give it validity. I mean, it is "Gods" words, right?

Some people in this world needs the testimony of at least two or three witnesses to believe the history. Some needs more. God lovingly sends his witnesses and scholars to help them believe. Athiests are no different when it comes to the things that they believe in. :cool:

Last edited:

OneThatGotAway

Careful with the numbers game... there are more followers of the Koran. ;)

That was not my intention; but to show that there are more than three approving scholars to the Messianic Scriptures; and three is all that is needed. The extra approving authorities are just icing on the cake. And that athiests' approval count for nothing.

"One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established." ---- Deuteronomy 19:15

"If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son." ---- John 5:9

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." ---- Romans 3:4

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Originally Posted by OneThatGotAway View Post
The truth of the matter is, hundreds of rabbi's, pastors, and priests gave validity to the Holy Bible. Furthermore hundreds biblical scholars applied my same argument to the New Testament and found it to be compatible with the Torah, The Hebrew Prophets, and well as the Holy Hebrew Writings (aka Tanakh, so-call "Old Testament").

Not really. My point is that atheists has no say so as scholars in the Bible because they cannot get past the most important premise: God exists. Therefore, I don't care if millions of atheists disapprove the Holy Bible because their approval is not needed.

If I can get two or three scholars to agree that the Messianic Scriptures (New Testatment) agree with the Torah; then that is convincing enough for me. Why even the Four Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John is enough for millions to put their faith in the Messiahship of Yahshuo (Jesus Christ). The fact that millions of believers approve is just icing on the cake; so I am not appealing to numbers, just stating that there are some approving scholars in their in religious circles.

Correction: Many European Christian thought the world was flat; however, they did not make up the majority of the population. Furthemore, God knew the earth is round. No one knows if Aedam, Moses, or the ancient sons of Yishrael knew the that earth was round. They probably knew it because they (unlike the Catholics) had direct access to God in the Holy Temple. But the shape of the earth was not ancient prophets' main concern at the time when many heathen nations are trying to destroy the society. :yes:

Some people in this world needs the testimony of at least two or three witnesses to believe the history. Some needs more. God lovingly sends his witnesses and scholars to help them believe. Athiests are no different when it comes to the things that they believe in. :cool:
I understand.
For you it has nothing to do with truth, facts, or even reality.
It has to do with your skills at ratification.

Jabez

Read bold at least. I beg you to try to find any scientific fact in the quran, because I tried to search and couldn't find instead I found this:"Quran 2:22, Quran 2:33, and quran 18:90. No proof of Islam science that I know. Christianity is obviously the most scientifically proven religion. Just search up scientific facts in bible, quran, and whatever scriptures for whatever religion and compare them to see which one is true.
At a time when it was believed that the earth sat on a large animal or a giant (1500 B.C.), the Bible spoke of the earth’s free float in space: "He...hangs the earth upon nothing" (Job 26:7).
The prophet Isaiah also tells us that the earth is round: "It is he that sits upon the circle of the earth" (Isaiah 40:22). This is not a reference to a flat disk, as some skeptic maintain, but to a sphere. Secular man discovered this 2,400 years later. At a time when science believed that the earth was flat, is was the Scriptures that inspired Christopher Columbus to sail around the world (see Proverbs 3:6 footnote).
The great biological truth concerning the importance of blood in our body’s mechanism has been fully comprehended only in recent years. Up until 120 years ago, sick people were "bled," and many died because of the practice. If you lose your blood, you lose your life. Yet Leviticus 17:11, written 3,000 years ago, declared that blood is the source of life: "For the life of the flesh is in the blood."
from Scientific Errors in the Qur'an - WikiIslam and The Evidence Bible.

Jabez

Read bold at least. I beg you to try to find any scientific fact in the quran, because I tried to search and couldn't find instead I found this:"Quran 2:22, Quran 2:33, and quran 18:90. No proof of Islam science that I know. Qur’an 21:30 is telling us that the unbelievers saw the heavens and earth being joined together. It is a logical contradiction that human beings existed before the creation of the entire universe. Christianity is obviously the most scientifically proven religion. Just search up scientific facts in bible, quran, and whatever scriptures for whatever religion and compare them to see which one is true.
At a time when it was believed that the earth sat on a large animal or a giant (1500 B.C.), the Bible spoke of the earth’s free float in space: "He...hangs the earth upon nothing" (Job 26:7).
The prophet Isaiah also tells us that the earth is round: "It is he that sits upon the circle of the earth" (Isaiah 40:22). This is not a reference to a flat disk, as some skeptic maintain, but to a sphere. Secular man discovered this 2,400 years later. At a time when science believed that the earth was flat, is was the Scriptures that inspired Christopher Columbus to sail around the world (see Proverbs 3:6 footnote).
The great biological truth concerning the importance of blood in our body’s mechanism has been fully comprehended only in recent years. Up until 120 years ago, sick people were "bled," and many died because of the practice. If you lose your blood, you lose your life. Yet Leviticus 17:11, written 3,000 years ago, declared that blood is the source of life: "For the life of the flesh is in the blood."
from Scientific Errors in the Qur'an - WikiIslam and The Evidence Bible and Qur'an 21:30: A Big-Bang theory fulfillment? - Christian-Muslim Dialogue

Jabez

yes it can, there are hundreds of scientific facts in quran. oR KORAN. in ISLAM which are scientifically proven, for example the rotaion of the earth, the solar system, the birth, these facts were in quran abuot 1400 years ago. HOW do u explain it.
there is an example of it...

The Big Bang itself resulted from an extremely dense singularity. The creation of the universe is one of matter, space and time that are intimately linked together. Matter and space were joined as one and then were separated in the explosion. This is very accurately described in the Quran:
"Do not the unbelievers see that the skies (space) and the earth (matter) were joined together (as one unit of creation) and we ripped them apart?" The Quran, 21:30
Qur’an 21:30 is telling us that the unbelievers saw the heavens and earth being joined together. It is a logical contradiction that human beings existed before the creation of the entire universe from Qur'an 21:30: A Big-Bang theory fulfillment? - Christian-Muslim Dialogue

Sreeram S

yes it can, there are hundreds of scientific facts in quran. oR KORAN. in ISLAM which are scientifically proven, for example the rotaion of the earth, the solar system, the birth, these facts were in quran abuot 1400 years ago. HOW do u explain it.

Hello, it is really cool that the stuffs you have said is mentioned in the Quoran written 1400 years ago. However, it is officially and scientifically proven that Christianity came before islamism and Hinduism is the oldest religion in practice. The Rigveda, which was written 3500 years ago, clearly mentions a lot of details of the earth, solar system, milky way, etc. Also, big bang is mentioned in the Rig Veda. It said that the sound Oohm was produced during the big bang. This was proved last year if my memory doesn't fail me. So, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN IT?

Sreeram S

Read bold at least. I beg you to try to find any scientific fact in the quran, because I tried to search and couldn't find instead I found this:"Quran 2:22, Quran 2:33, and quran 18:90. No proof of Islam science that I know. Qur’an 21:30 is telling us that the unbelievers saw the heavens and earth being joined together. It is a logical contradiction that human beings existed before the creation of the entire universe. Christianity is obviously the most scientifically proven religion. Just search up scientific facts in bible, quran, and whatever scriptures for whatever religion and compare them to see which one is true.
from Scientific Errors in the Qur'an - WikiIslam and The Evidence Bible and Qur'an 21:30: A Big-Bang theory fulfillment? - Christian-Muslim Dialogue
Hello sir,
No. It is really dumb of you to say that a religion which said earth is in the centre and it is flat is a scientific one. Jesus walked on water and in yoga, there is an asana which if mastered, you can walk in water. Buddha, aristotil, etc. were born way before jesus and still we have plenty of infos about them. However, that is not the case of Jesus.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Hello, it is really cool that the stuffs you have said is mentioned in the Quoran written 1400 years ago. However, it is officially and scientifically proven that Christianity came before islamism and Hinduism is the oldest religion in practice. The Rigveda, which was written 3500 years ago, clearly mentions a lot of details of the earth, solar system, milky way, etc. Also, big bang is mentioned in the Rig Veda. It said that the sound Oohm was produced during the big bang. This was proved last year if my memory doesn't fail me. So, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN IT?
If you are awaiting a response from the poster you may be waiting for a very long time. The poster has not been on the forum for 9+ years.