• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Makes a Person Successful in Life?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
A man's good looks and charm or a woman's beauty and grace definitely come in handy for his/her success in life.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you reach the point where you can honestly say that you wouldn't trade your worst ten minutes for someone else's best year, then you can count yourself as successful.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Those that make real love possible are those that are successful.

All else is vanity!

Empires rise and fall, and new generations take over, and a lot of people that we may never hear about live and die creating peace amidst the violence.

I pray for the people who never get a chance to live and never get a chance to love and live lives of incredible suffering.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I haven't found anything that will equally apply to all and leave everyone feeling equally successful.
New It would have to be profit.
I feel way more successful any time I have a work of art published or on display and brings no profit than anytime I make a sale that brings a profit double (or more) of what I put into it.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I haven't found anything that will equally apply to all and leave everyone feeling equally successful.

I feel way more successful any time I have a work of art published or on display and brings no profit than anytime I make a sale that brings a profit double (or more) of what I put into it.
Profit doesn't have to be money. ;O)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I can not speak for what make other people successful, but for my self it is, the less wordly belongings i accumulate the more in peace i get, the more inner wisdom arise the more peaceful i feel within. that is success to me

Last edited: