• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Your Relationship Status?

What is your relationship status?

• Single (Never Married)

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • In a Relationship

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Married

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Divorced

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Widowed

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Its a nonsexual nonromantic relationship that breaks what is considered normal for just a friendship. It blurs the lines between romantic and a friend's while solely being platonic. Like they may live together or shower together(but not have sex or sexual actions between them). They may cuddle or share a bed(not euphemistically). Some even go on to adopt children together. However the feelings are purely platonic but beyond what is considered normal for a friendship. A person in one is called the other person's zucchini. Its also called queerplatonic using the word queer to mean weird rather then LGBT as anyone of any sexual orientation can be in one. More on it here:
Queerplatonic relationship (link embedded)
I may have found someone to ask to be in a quasiplatonic relationship (QPR). Im not sure yet. First I'd have to explain what a QPR is to them.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Single.

The last man I dated wasn't completely compatible with me, but there was something I generally found attractive about him, anyway. He basically reminded me of the human version of Winnie the Pooh.

It's rare for me to date a man, though. Generally, I feel I relate better to women.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Widowed, and I can see I am in the minority (5.4%), at least on this forum. :(

I thought I wanted to get married again but now I am not so sure.
I never dated in my life and I hate dating....
I am not looking for love and I don't need a man with money, just a man who knows how to fix houses... Calling all contractors!

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been divorced for over 20 years, so at this point, I just answer the 'marital status' question 'single' (although I couldn't in this survey, because I have been married).

That said, I intend to remain as such for the remainder of this life.

Schwarzweg

Ullr, Nebet-Het,Wendigowak
Widowed, and I can see I am in the minority (5.4%), at least on this forum. :(

I thought I wanted to get married again but now I am not so sure.
I never dated in my life and I hate dating....
I am not looking for love and I don't need a man with money, just a man who knows how to fix houses... Calling all contractors!
AUCH verwitwet seid 2 Jahren ..............................................

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
AUCH verwitwet seid 2 Jahren ..............................................
Es tut mir leid das zu hören. Bei mir ist es erst ein Jahr her und ich weiß immer noch nicht, was ich mit meinem Leben anfangen soll. Ich habe keine Kinder oder sonstige Familie und die einzigen echten Freunde, die ich habe, sind in diesem Forum. Ich habe 8 Perserkatzen und 3 Häuser und niemand, der mir dabei hilft. :(

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I've been divorced for over 20 years, so at this point, I just answer the 'marital status' question 'single' (although I couldn't in this survey, because I have been married).

That said, I intend to remain as such for the remainder of this life.
Is there are reason you did not 'want to' get married again?
Of course, unless you have religious restrictions, which I don't think you have, you don't have to get married in order to have a woman. ;)

It is a lot different getting divorced than being widowed, as divorce is a choice.