• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Your Relationship Status?

What is your relationship status?

• Single (Never Married)

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • In a Relationship

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Married

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Divorced

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Widowed

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

F1fan

Veteran Member
According to the poll being married gives you as much free time as being single. Those in a relationship are busy in a relationship.

Psalm23

I have honestly had the thought cross my mind about making a craigslist ad looking for a husband. It doesn't sound like the best idea as I suspect I may get a bunch of strange messages if I was to do that.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I have honestly had the thought cross my mind about making a craigslist ad looking for a husband. It doesn't sound like the best idea as I suspect I may get a bunch of strange messages if I was to do that.

I had enough trouble trying to find a dog on craigslist a few years back... I couldn't imagine a husband...

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Craigslist removed it's personals section a few years ago.