• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Your Relationship Status?

What is your relationship status?

• Single (Never Married)

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • In a Relationship

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Married

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Divorced

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Widowed

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Brand new, never tried. Use with caution.
Ads, blurbs, many a times mislead.

In his case, it was true. He was brand new when I found him(only 23), and he certainly had dental problems. Still does.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Seeds put in my mind when I was fourteen by a grandma. Arranged marriage. They took 10 years to fructify. :D
You’ve left out one of the standard categories: widowed.
That is unfortunate. I do not know what I will do if she is not with me, total dependence. My brother is not so lucky.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Not officially "married," (so I chose "in a relationship"), but it's been over 30 years, and we file joint tax returns, so that really counts as being married in Canada.

RestlessSoul

Been married and divorced. Lived alone, quite happily for the most part, for 24 years. Then for the last 18 months I’ve been living with a woman again. That’s taken some adjusting, bloody hell. Not only is she female, she’s also French, but my first missus was from Stoke on Trent, so even more exotic to a Londoner like me :confused: