• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Is Your Personal Agenda?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Was he the provider while you watched the kids? Control freaks use whatever they can to their advantage. If you don't have a job you can't easily leave.
No, I was the main provider AND watched the kid. (I was really stupid.)

Milton Platt

What is your personal agenda?

We all have an agenda. You probably won't like to admit to it. Your control drama is a closely guarded secret that you never want exposed. You probably don't even realize it but I guarantee that others know what your "agenda" or control drama is. We usually have many but certain ones we use more than others.

Do you want control of all the money?

Are you excessively afraid of certain things?

Are you afraid of being in charge so you do almost nothing?

Is your relationship fair and equal?

Are you lazy?

Do you have self esteem issues that cause you to over eat?

Do you have self esteem issues that cause you to over criticize others and put them down in your own mind just to feel better about yourself?

Do you think you are better than others at anything?

The Talker

There is a man who talks and talks and talks. He will talk for 5 hours about himself and when he gets tired he turns on the tv as if to say "there is nothing you can tell me that I would find interesting". When others try to say something this man usually interrupts them with a raised voice to get back the attention just so he can tell another boring story about himself. He doesn't know any jokes or funny stories. He doesn't know very much about his "friends" because he doesn't listen. He's never done much, never been anywhere, and only has a high school education but he thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

The Control Freak

There is a woman who is a control freak. Her first husband worked while she stayed home and laid on the couch and smoked cigarettes all day long. She had total control of the money, the house, and then the kids. She would fix cereal for the kids for breakfast, lunch was peanut butter and jelly, then when her husband came home from work he would prepare a full meal, oh, and he stopped at the grocery store on the way home because she's too lazy to go to the store.

After five years of marriage the woman cheated on her husband because there was nothing more that she could get out of him. She married the other guy but divorced him after ten years because he was cheating on her. She hit the bars, met another guy, got married because she has to have something to control but he turned out to be more of a control freak than she is and now she has no power over him at all. She is absolutely miserable but afraid of what people will think of her if she gets divorced a third time and she doesn't want to grow old alone.

The Woman Who Is Afraid of Any Responsibility

There is a 31 year old woman with blue hair. She is very over weight. She has never had a job. She sits at home while her husband works all day. They do not have children because the woman is afraid of any responsibility at all. She is on the computer all day long except she gets off when her husband comes home so they can go and get fast food. Neither one of them can cook. He works, she has total control of the money. They live in a small apartment that they've lived in for 10 years. She doesn't want a house or her own vehicle. She does not go outside very often.

The Paranoid Man

There is a paranoid man. He is most afraid of germs, being murdered, being sued, and what people think of him. He is very shallow. He thinks it's much more important to appear to be successful to complete strangers than be a good husband and father.

As a child this paranoid man would warn the other kids when playing to be careful about getting cut with rusted metal because it causes lockjaw. Lockjaw is tetanus, something everyone is vaccinated for.

This paranoid man controls the money, the home, the vehicles, and is afraid to touch or hug his twin girls because he thinks someone might think he is a child molester.

This man has cheated on his wife multiple times and leaves sometimes for as long as a week. He gets a new car every year because he wants people to think he is successful. He had all the carpet torn out of his house when his wife was 8 months pregnant with twins because he knew the kids would spill things on the carpet and it sinks under the carpet so you can't clean it all up. He thinks it would get moldy and you would get sick often and not know what was causing it. His children had to learn to walk on tile floors. The front door, the security door, the rear door, and all the windows have to be locked all day long so no one can come in and murder him. The alarm has to be set every night. The vehicles have to be car washed once a week. He is an alcoholic because when he is drunk he is not afraid so he tries to stay drunk. He is a police officer and after work he hits the bars and drives home drunk. He blames the stress of the job but won't admit that he has always been excessively afraid.

What is your agenda or control drama? Do you even know?

What are your fears? Are they reasonable?

I'll go first:

I think I'm smarter than average but I have 5 years of college. I like to debate things a bit too much. It pisses me off when people keep themselves simple and have a shallow understanding of things. To me, you don't have the right to form an opinion if you haven't put in the time and work to learn about an issue. I'm excessively afraid of spiders, just the creepy ones, not daddy long legs. I'm excessively afraid/angry about being controlled by anyone. I really don't like other peoples stupid rules. I think most people are inherently selfish.

I guess, to paraphrase another....I would like to know as many true things as possible and as few false things as possible.

gnomon

We all have an agenda. You probably won't like to admit to it. Your control drama is a closely guarded secret that you never want exposed. You probably don't even realize it but I guarantee that others know what your "agenda" or control drama is. We usually have many but certain ones we use more than others.

Are you lazy?

Do you have self esteem issues that cause you to over criticize others and put them down in your own mind just to feel better about yourself?

The Talker

There is a man who talks and talks and talks. He will talk for 5 hours about himself and when he gets tired he turns on the tv as if to say "there is nothing you can tell me that I would find interesting". When others try to say something this man usually interrupts them with a raised voice to get back the attention just so he can tell another boring story about himself. He doesn't know any jokes or funny stories. He doesn't know very much about his "friends" because he doesn't listen. He's never done much, never been anywhere, and only has a high school education but he thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

The Control Freak

There is a woman who is a control freak. Her first husband worked while she stayed home and laid on the couch and smoked cigarettes all day long. She had total control of the money, the house, and then the kids. She would fix cereal for the kids for breakfast, lunch was peanut butter and jelly, then when her husband came home from work he would prepare a full meal, oh, and he stopped at the grocery store on the way home because she's too lazy to go to the store.

After five years of marriage the woman cheated on her husband because there was nothing more that she could get out of him. She married the other guy but divorced him after ten years because he was cheating on her. She hit the bars, met another guy, got married because she has to have something to control but he turned out to be more of a control freak than she is and now she has no power over him at all. She is absolutely miserable but afraid of what people will think of her if she gets divorced a third time and she doesn't want to grow old alone.

There is a 31 year old woman with blue hair. She is very over weight. She has never had a job. She sits at home while her husband works all day. They do not have children because the woman is afraid of any responsibility at all. She is on the computer all day long except she gets off when her husband comes home so they can go and get fast food. Neither one of them can cook. He works, she has total control of the money. They live in a small apartment that they've lived in for 10 years. She doesn't want a house or her own vehicle. She does not go outside very often.

The Paranoid Man

There is a paranoid man. He is most afraid of germs, being murdered, being sued, and what people think of him. He is very shallow. He thinks it's much more important to appear to be successful to complete strangers than be a good husband and father.

As a child this paranoid man would warn the other kids when playing to be careful about getting cut with rusted metal because it causes lockjaw. Lockjaw is tetanus, something everyone is vaccinated for.

This paranoid man controls the money, the home, the vehicles, and is afraid to touch or hug his twin girls because he thinks someone might think he is a child molester.

This man has cheated on his wife multiple times and leaves sometimes for as long as a week. He gets a new car every year because he wants people to think he is successful. He had all the carpet torn out of his house when his wife was 8 months pregnant with twins because he knew the kids would spill things on the carpet and it sinks under the carpet so you can't clean it all up. He thinks it would get moldy and you would get sick often and not know what was causing it. His children had to learn to walk on tile floors. The front door, the security door, the rear door, and all the windows have to be locked all day long so no one can come in and murder him. The alarm has to be set every night. The vehicles have to be car washed once a week. He is an alcoholic because when he is drunk he is not afraid so he tries to stay drunk. He is a police officer and after work he hits the bars and drives home drunk. He blames the stress of the job but won't admit that he has always been excessively afraid.

I'll go first:

I think I'm smarter than average but I have 5 years of college. I like to debate things a bit too much. It pisses me off when people keep themselves simple and have a shallow understanding of things. To me, you don't have the right to form an opinion if you haven't put in the time and work to learn about an issue. I'm excessively afraid of spiders, just the creepy ones, not daddy long legs. I'm excessively afraid/angry about being controlled by anyone. I really don't like other peoples stupid rules. I think most people are inherently selfish.

No. Not everyone has an agenda.

However, charlatans do have an agenda. It's in their nature.

Super Universe

Defender of God
No. Not everyone has an agenda.

However, charlatans do have an agenda. It's in their nature.

Not everyone has an agenda? Even Jesus had an agenda.

An atheist who joins a religious forum and stays for 12 years and one day says "Not everyone has an agenda", is not to be believed.

Charlatan's have an agenda? Do you tell people the worst things you've done the first time you meet them? Probably not. So you're a fraud.

I, at least, posted some of my faults/agenda in the first post. You could have passed by this topic without posting yet you tried to turn it back on me. I couldn't be correct, right? I mean, if you're a control freak and you completely justify controlling someone then that's not having an agenda, is it? Of course not, you justify it because you didn't get that toy you wanted one Christmas.

gnomon

Not everyone has an agenda? Even Jesus had an agenda.

An atheist who joins a religious forum and stays for 12 years and one day says "Not everyone has an agenda", is not to be believed.

Charlatan's have an agenda? Do you tell people the worst things you've done the first time you meet them? Probably not. So you're a fraud.

I, at least, posted some of my faults/agenda in the first post. You could have passed by this topic without posting yet you tried to turn it back on me. I couldn't be correct, right? I mean, if you're a control freak and you completely justify controlling someone then that's not having an agenda, is it? Of course not, you justify it because you didn't get that toy you wanted one Christmas.

I apologize.

It's true that I joined this forum to learn so that was an agenda.

I was actually thinking about some old so called friends of mine when I said charlatans.

I was feeling a bit bitter over that. I was also thinking about my nephew who has a learning disability. He has no agenda like you describe.

Super Universe

Defender of God
I apologize.

It's true that I joined this forum to learn so that was an agenda.

I was actually thinking about some old so called friends of mine when I said charlatans.

I was feeling a bit bitter over that. I was also thinking about my nephew who has a learning disability. He has no agenda like you describe.

You expressed anger at me because of things that happened to you that were caused by someone or something else. Humans do that way, way, way too much. We have this sense that everything should be designed perfectly for us and when something doesn't go the way we think it should we react, sometimes the reaction is delayed.

Your nephew has no agenda? So, he never plays or watch's cartoons?

The word "agenda" in this discussion means an underlying motive. It's not necessarily a bad motive although we all have bad motives at times and those are the ones I wanted people to admit to here.

penxv

I was directed to this forum by this thread Suspended again - Masato Toys Forums at a different forum that I post at. The avatar that started the thread is part of a collective that engages in psyops on the internet and the poster that suggested this forum is a guy from Australia... supposedly an Aborigine hacker named Vutulaki. He can be pretty funny on the internet.

gnomon

You expressed anger at me because of things that happened to you that were caused by someone or something else. Humans do that way, way, way too much. We have this sense that everything should be designed perfectly for us and when something doesn't go the way we think it should we react, sometimes the reaction is delayed.

Your nephew has no agenda? So, he never plays or watch's cartoons?

The word "agenda" in this discussion means an underlying motive. It's not necessarily a bad motive although we all have bad motives at times and those are the ones I wanted people to admit to here.

No....I said I expressed anger at others based upon personal experience based upon the overall concept.

Last edited:

Milton Platt

Are you lazy?

The Talker

The Control Freak

The Paranoid Man

I'll go first:

Personal agenda? When I was young, it was to own the world....now that I am retired, I just hope to make it to death without being bankrupted by a major illness.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Personal agenda? When I was young, it was to own the world....now that I am retired, I just hope to make it to death without being bankrupted by a major illness.

Did you really want to own the world or are you exaggerating a bit?

So, you had an extremely inflated ego then?

james dixon

Premium Member
To enjoy life while helping others enjoy their lives too

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,As best I can :)-

Super Universe

Defender of God
Then I must assume you are a liar too :)-
Guess you didn't read the opening post where I stated my control issues.

To you, everyone has to be lying because you don't have any issues, not you, couldn't be. You just want to help. So, I guess you're a Red Cross volunteer? Probably not, right?