• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the Sexiest Ethnic Heritages?

What are the SExiest Ethnic Heritages?

• Asian

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • Indian

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Black Caribbean

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Mediterranean White (Greek, Italian, etc.)

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Black African

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Persian

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Arabic, Egyptian or Maghreb

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Germanic, English, Swiss, etc.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Scandinavian

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Icelandic

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Native American

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Russian/Eastern European

Votes: 19 17.8%
  • Various Ethnic Mixes

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • Other

Votes: 15 14.0%

• Total voters

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
The answer, of course, is All of The Above. Also None. Ethnic heritage is not a significant contributor to sexiness, and there are as many sexy Danes as Brazilians. It's all in the attitude.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Ladywise, I favor the darker-skinned descendents of Japanese people (a sort of Hawai-like look).

They´re simply irresistible :)

Trey of Diamonds

I'm a firm believer that mixing racial/ethnic gene pools creates beautiful, intelligent people. I have always said the women in South Louisiana are statistically more beautiful than those of other states or countries because it was originally populated by criminals from hundreds of ethnic sources and none of them cared who they had sex with. Multi-culturalism at its finest. :flirt:

Luke

Well obviously I went for eastern European, amongst others, but exactly what do you think the difference is between Germanic, Icelandic and Scandinavian? I've visited Iceland (and the people there are Scandinavian ethnically, whatever the geography), Denmark, Germany, Austria, Holland, Switzerland and I live in England. There's more similarity between Germans, Danes and Icelanders thanthere is between English and Germans and yet you've put the first three in separate groups and the last two in one. Makes no sense to me.

James
the Scandinavian similariity is Norway,Sweden,Finland,Åland,Danmark,iceland and newfounland. Scandinavia and Germany are not similiary.

India got 20%

This is why:

Aishwarya-Rai-2.JPG

deepika_padukone_001_eoce.jpg

priyanka_chopra_1.jpg

WOOO!! I'm a pervert!!!

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
My vote goes to Caribbean women. the accent, the looks.. definitely makes me feel alright.

Last edited:

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
It's hard to say since so many ethnicities have no consistent appearance. I mean the Irish certainly don't have a common "look". My wife is a latina, Guatemalan and Hungarian actually, but she's extremely pale and has strawberry blonde hair. My Swedish friend is short, black haired and brown eyed; my coworker whose parents were from Cuba is blonde.

I can't narrow it down- there's too many attractive women all over the world to specify.
Having said that, Paraminder Nagra is one of the most beautiful Indian women I've ever seen:
parminder00alz8.jpg

I'm baffled why her career isn't a million times more successful than the Keira Knightly. Comparing Nagra to Keira is like comparing silk to sackcloth.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
HEY! It is a GREAT flippin' movie!

In Nominae Patri, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti :p
Maybe if the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit were involved in the production it'd be watchable.
OH SNAP!!!!
:p

...but back to the OP, all women of all ethnicities are hot.
Especially Nagra (I've been watching ER for some inexplicable reason):
parminder-nagra.jpg