• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Success to You?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Success.jpg

The idea, I think is to succeed.

What is success to you. Whatever it is you are trying to accomplish, how will you know that you succeeded?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Success.jpg

What is success to you. Whatever it is you are trying to accomplish, how will you know that you succeeded?
Success means being the very best me that I can be, or come close to it. It means being a responsible adult, a moral person, well balanced, and using my gifts for the benefit of myself, my family, humanity...

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Success.jpg

Happy and content. Unfortunately, for me, it does involve having enough money to live on for the foreseeable future.

F1fan

Veteran Member
First is to find a female singer with the right range and attitude.

Then is to get a group together that's on the same page.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I see that would be a life shared with family, friends and community, in service to each other for the good of all humanity.

Regards Tony