• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Jesus doing now?

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
^ I don't think that is that far of a stretch in terms of what the mindset towards a Christ would be today.

A

angellous_evangellous

*Making fun of fundamentalist evangelical Christians.

Christoga. Jeez.

pwfaith

"There are many rooms in my Father's house. If this were not true, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. If I go and do that, I will come back. And I will take you to be with me. Then you will also be where I am." John 14:2-3
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Peter+3:22&version=76
"He has gone into heaven. He is at God's right hand. Angels, authorities and powers are under his control." 1 Peter 3:22

"You have been raised up with Christ. So think about things that are in heaven. That is where Christ is. He is sitting at God's right hand." Colossians 3:1-3

http://www.gotquestions.org/right-hand-God.html

starlite

Texasgirl
"There are many rooms in my Father's house. If this were not true, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. If I go and do that, I will come back. And I will take you to be with me. Then you will also be where I am." John 14:2-3

"He has gone into heaven. He is at God's right hand. Angels, authorities and powers are under his control." 1 Peter 3:22

"You have been raised up with Christ. So think about things that are in heaven. That is where Christ is. He is sitting at God's right hand." Colossians 3:1-3

Why does Scripture emphasize the right hand of God?

Yes he is busy at this time....

InChrist

Free4ever
Right now Jesus is actively:

Sustaining the universe. Hebrews I: 13; Col. 1:17

Head of the church. Col. 1:18

High Priest for believers. Heb. 4:14-15

Making intersession for those who come to the Father through Him (Jesus). Heb.7:25

chinu

chinu
Is Jesus actively involved in anything at this time?

"Jesus", or his light, or his word, has changed "His" body -- currently working only for some special souls -- the souls who are really thirsty for salvation, with true heart.:yes:

I know nobody can trust this. :(

_/\_
Chinu