• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is God's highest priority?

Christians have to make the claim that Jesus rose in a physical body in order to make what happened into a miracle and to thereby stand apart and superior to all the other religions, but it would be better if they would concede that Jesus rose in a spiritual body because that is in accordance with what the Bible actually says.
You are correct, that the Christian faith is above ( Superior) over all other religions because Jesus Christ is above all Thrones, Rulers, Domnions, but they are not Mine or any other Christians claims (in and of themselves) We simply take Jesus Christ for his Word. Which is very clear to understand except for those who reject or attempt to distort what Jesus said.
I AM THE WAY, that is very clear to understand there is no other PERSON, as he said "I" not my teachings or anything else, But JESUS CHRIST, the ONLY Son of God. This is very basic english! If one rejects that, I understand as it takes Faith to believe! But to say it means that Jesus only meant for a time, or at only at that time and that time has now passed is not being truthful.
And then he says I AM THE TRUTH! Meaning there is no other truth! You claim it means simply to his dying for our sins, and becoming a sacrifice. Again you are free to your opinion, but Jesus meant to any and all truths in all of creation, Jesus is the Truth! The creator of Truth, the one who defines, Truth, and any other so-called Truths are LIES!
ANd finally he says I am THE LIFE. Since he created all living things, As scripture clearly says, he can give life, take life and sustain life!

John 5:24-27
Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. 25 Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. 27 And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

These verses do not only apply to the inhabitants on this earth AT THE TIME Jesus said this.
No more means no further, never again.
Then please explain this testimony, I invite you to listen how his entire life was transformed!
Obviously, Jesus is not doing anything in this world 'physically' since Jesus is in heaven, not on earth.
I cannot say what Jesus is doing 'from heaven' that is affecting this earth spiritually, nobody knows that.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
There is no logical connection with God knowing the future and free will not existing.
God knows what humans will do in the future because God is All-knowing, but God's foreknowledge is not what causes people to do what they do.
People will choose to do what God knows they will do only because what people choose to do is identical with what God knows they will do, since God knows everything they will do. However, the choices humans make are not caused by what God knows. They are caused by human choices and the ensuing actions.
Please tell me that you understand this. If you understand it you will get the door prize since you will be the very first person who ever understood it of the multitudes of people I have explained this to! :)
Yes, God knows the 'happy future' for the humble meek who will inherit the Earth - Psalms 37:9-11; 22:26; Matt. 5:5
As to who will prove themselves to be a humble 'sheep' or a haughty 'goat' is what is still un-known.- Matt. 25:37
In other words, God chooses Not to know a person's choice.
That is why the 'great crowd' at the coming time of Revelation 7:9 is Not numbered (yet)
God forces No one to worship or not worship Him.
The 'choice' is ours to make - Deuteronomy 30:19

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Jesus put ' spiritual works ' (see Luke 4:43) ahead of 'physical works'.
The curing and healing that Jesus did was on a small scale to give us a preview, a coming attraction, of what Jesus will be doing on a GRAND global scale during his coming 1,000 yr. reign over Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26
So, today's news is about Man dominating Man to Man's hurt, Man's injury - Ecclesiastes 8:9; 2nd Timothy 3:1-5,13

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
You are correct, that the Christian faith is above ( Superior) over all other religions because Jesus Christ is above all Thrones, Rulers, Domnions, but they are not Mine or any other Christians claims (in and of themselves) We simply take Jesus Christ for his Word. Which is very clear to understand except for those who reject or attempt to distort what Jesus said.
I am not correct since I never said that. I said that is what Christians believe, but I believe it is false and arrogant. Do you not wonder what people of other religions and atheists don't like Christians. Their air of superiority is appalling.
I AM THE WAY, that is very clear to understand there is no other PERSON, as he said "I" not my teachings or anything else, But JESUS CHRIST, the ONLY Son of God. This is very basic english!
Nope, it does not mean that Jesus is the WAY forever and ever and no other PERSON will ever be the WAY, because it does not SAY that.
And then he says I AM THE TRUTH! Meaning there is no other truth!
Nope, I AM THE TRUTH does mean that there is no other truth, because it does not SAY that.
You claim it means simply to his dying for our sins, and becoming a sacrifice.
NO, I never claimed that John 14: 6 means that.
ANd finally he says I am THE LIFE. Since he created all living things, As scripture clearly says, he can give life, take life and sustain life!
This just keeps getting worse and worse ~~~
Jesus did not create all living things, God did. Jesus is not the Creator so Jesus created nothing
Only God gives life and God sustains life.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

As I already told you, that verse only applied to the Dispensation of Jesus Christ, which is now OVER. It ended when it was unconditionally abrogated by the Revelation of Baha'u'llah.

"In conclusion of this theme, I feel, it should be stated that the Revelation identified with Bahá’u’lláh abrogates unconditionally all the Dispensations gone before it, upholds uncompromisingly the eternal verities they enshrine, recognizes firmly and absolutely the Divine origin of their Authors, preserves inviolate the sanctity of their authentic Scriptures,” God Passes By, Page 100

“A Revelation, hailed as the promise and crowning glory of past ages and centuries, as the consummation of all the Dispensations within the Adamic Cycle, inaugurating an era of at least a thousand years’ duration, and a cycle destined to last no less than five thousand centuries, signalizing the end of the Prophetic Era and the beginning of the Era of Fulfillment, unsurpassed alike in the duration of its Author’s ministry and the fecundity and splendor of His mission—such a Revelation was, as already noted, born amidst the darkness of a subterranean dungeon in Tihrán—an abominable pit that had once served as a reservoir of water for one of the public baths of the city.” God Passes By, p. 100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesus is a WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE, but Jesus is not the ONLY WAY, the ONLY TRUTH, or the ONLY LIFE.
The problem with Christians like you is that you cannot step aside and realize that Jesus is not the only way for all of eternity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess you really like playing this game with verses that you believe support your position, so I'll play.

In the following passage His Manifestation refers to Baha'u'llah, who is God's Manifestation for this Day, the age we are now living in.

“This is the Day when the loved ones of God should keep their eyes directed towards His Manifestation, and fasten them upon whatsoever that Manifestation may be pleased to reveal. Certain traditions of bygone ages rest on no foundations whatever, while the notions entertained by past generations, and which they have recorded in their books, have, for the most part, been influenced by the desires of a corrupt inclination.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 171

“The Book of God is wide open, and His Word is summoning mankind unto Him. No more than a mere handful, however, hath been found willing to cleave to His Cause, or to become the instruments for its promotion. These few have been endued with the Divine Elixir that can, alone, transmute into purest gold the dross of the world, and have been empowered to administer the infallible remedy for all the ills that afflict the children of men. No man can obtain everlasting life, unless he embraceth the truth of this inestimable, this wondrous, and sublime Revelation.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 183

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Then please explain this testimony, I invite you to listen how his entire life was transformed!
I do not doubt that Jesus has transformed people's lives, and I can find many testimonies from Baha'is about how Baha'u'llah has transformed their lives.
But it was not the Person of Jesus who transformed their lives, it was what they READ about Jesus in the New Testament, since nobody living in this age ever met Jesus.

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
My point was that you can't rely on the meaning of the Greek because that was not the original language he spoke in. Heck, you can't count on the exact wording that Jesus said in Aramaic.
My point is: that God (Not Jesus) is the Author of the Bible - 2nd Timothy 3:16-17
Bible writers were just God's secretaries.
Although they lived centuries apart the internal harmony among the many Bible writers exists for us to read.
Jesus often prefaced his statements with the words, " it is written....." meaning already written down in the old Hebrew Scriptures on which Jesus based his beliefs and teachings.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
................................................................................................................................................................
I cannot say what Jesus is doing 'from heaven' that is affecting this earth spiritually, nobody knows that
When a person comes in contact with the Bible it affects him spiritually. Either for good or not.
Bible people (Matthew 24:14) spread the gospel good news of God's coming kingdom government world wide.
That 'spiritual work' is being done on a grand-international scale today as never before in history.
Remote translation offices even makes rapid Bible translation possible right where people live.
In other words, heavenly Jesus is directing what he started (Luke 4:43) to its now completion.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
While I agree with everything you said, It should be emphasized especially to those who reject JESUS CHRIST as being the Return King of Kings who will judge the earth and establish an earthly Kingdom that:
Revelation 1:1 Clearly says THE REVELATION (Revealing, uncovering) OF JESUS CHRIST
Revelation 1:1-2
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
2. Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
Yes, Jesus as King will judge who is a humble sheep or a haughty goat - Matthew 25:31-34,37
The figurative sheep can be here on Earth to see calendar Day One of Jesus' coming thousand-year reign over Earth.
This is when 'enemy death ' will end on Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8
And when there will be ' healing ' for earth's nations as promised at Revelation 22:2

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Bible people (Matthew 24:14) spread the gospel good news of God's coming kingdom government world wide.
That 'spiritual work' is being done on a grand-international scale today as never before in history.
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 24:14 means that gospel of the Jesus Christ will be be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end of the age will come and a new millennial age will begin. This is a promise that Jesus made and this promise has already been fulfilled. The gospel had been preached all over the earth by the mid 19th century and Christ returned, marking the end of the old age and the beginning of a new age.

Jesus made three promises and said He would return when those promises were fulfilled.

The first promise: His Gospel would be preached everywhere on earth.

The first promise of Christ was easy to find. He made it to His disciples in direct reply to their questions. They asked Him:

“Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?” (Matthew 24:3)

This verse is found in the twenty–fourth chapter of Matthew. Christ then gave His disciples in the following words:

“But he that shall endure until the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness … then shall the end come.” (Matthew 24:13-14)

This was clear enough. The end would come, and Christ would return, when His Gospel was preached throughout the world.

My next step was to discover when the Gospel of Christ was considered to have been preached throughout the world.

A study of the spread of Christianity made by scholars of the 1840’s, convinced them that the message of Christ had, by their day, already encircled the globe. The Gospel was being taught in all the continents. By 1844 it was being taught even in the interior of Africa, not by solitary missionaries, but on an organized scale. A commercial history of East Africa states: “Christian missions began their activities amongst the African people in 1844. (Year Book and Guide to East Africa, Ed. by Robert Hale Ltd., London, 1953, p. 44)

Dr D. L. Leonard, historian of the Mission movement, in his A Hundred Years of Missions, says of the spread of the Word of Christ and His Gospel: “… for the first time since the apostolic period, (there) occurred an outburst of general missionary zeal and activity.”

He is speaking of the last years of the eighteenth century, leading to the nineteenth century, to 1844, and beyond. “Beginning in Great Britain, it soon spread to the Continent and across the Atlantic. It was no mere push of fervour, but a mighty tide set in, which from that day to this has been steadily rising and spreading.”

Another account states: “In 1804 the British and Foreign Bible Society was organised. Students of the prophetic word felt at the time that these agencies were coming in fulfilment of the prophecy.” (Our Day in the Light of Prophecy, Spicer, p. 308.)

This was a direct reference to the prophecy of Christ that He would return when His gospel was preached everywhere in the world.

Before 1804, the Bible had already been printed and circulated in fifty languages. In 1816 the American Bible Society was formed. George Storrs in the newspaper, Midnight Cry, on 4 May 1843, stated that these two societies (British and American) with their innumerable branches were spreading the Gospel of Christ in every part of the world.

G. S. Faber in Eight Dissertations, which was completed in the very year of greatest prophetic fervour, 1844, declares: “The stupendous endeavours of one gigantic community to convey the Scriptures in every language to every part of the globe may well deserve to be considered as an eminent sign even of these eventful times. Unless I be much mistaken, such endeavours are preparatory to the final grand diffusion of Christianity, which is the theme of so many inspired prophets, and which cannot be far distant in the present day.’

M. H. Goyer writes in his book on prophetic fulfilment: “The British and Foreign Bible Society (for one example) has issued, since its foundation in1804, over 421 million copies of the Scriptures, in practically every country known throughout the globe.”

In Our Day in the Light of Prophecy, Spicer wrote that the Gospel in his day had been spread ‘to ninety-five per cent of the inhabitants of the earth.’ He added: “It was in 1842 that five treaty-ports in China were open to commerce and to missions—advance steps in the opening of all China to the Gospel. In 1844 Turkey was prevailed upon to recognise the right of the Moslems to become Christians, reversing all Moslem tradition. In 1844 Alan Gardiner established the South American Mission. In 1842 Livingstone’s determination was formed to open the African interior.”

Dr A. T. Pierson in Modern Mission Century wrote: “India, Siam, Burma, China, Japan, Turkey, Africa, Mexico, South America … were successively and successfully entered. Within five years, from 1853 to 1858, new facilities were given to the entrance and occupation of seven different countries, together embracing half the world’s population.”

There were many additional references which made it clear that the Gospel of Christ, and its teachers, had entered every continent by the year 1844, spreading the Word of Jesus the Christ throughout the world.

This was considered by the students of Scripture to be in exact fulfilment of the words of Christ given in Mark:

“And the gospel must first be published among all nations.” (Mark 13:10)

In this same chapter, Christ warns that when this takes place: “Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.” (Mark 13:33)

When this Gospel is published in all nations, Christ again promises:

“… then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.” (Mark 13:26)

The millennial scholars of the 1840s felt that Christ’s first promise had been fulfilled. They felt it had been clearly demonstrated that the Gospel of Christ had been ‘preached in all the world for a witness’ and, therefore, the hour for His coming must now be at hand.

I was convinced myself that the first promise of Christ had indeed been fulfilled by the year 1844. There could be no doubt of this.

It was an interesting beginning.

“Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?” (Matthew 24:3)

“But he that shall endure until the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness … then shall the end come.” (Matthew 24:13-14)

This was clear enough. The end would come, and Christ would return, when His Gospel was preached throughout the world.

A study of the spread of Christianity made by scholars of the 1840’s, convinced them that the message of Christ had, by their day, already encircled the globe. The Gospel was being taught in all the continents. By 1844 it was being taught even in the interior of Africa, not by solitary missionaries, but on an organized scale. A commercial history of East Africa states: “Christian missions began their activities amongst the African people in 1844. (Year Book and Guide to East Africa, Ed. by Robert Hale Ltd., London, 1953, p. 44)

In Our Day in the Light of Prophecy, Spicer wrote that the Gospel in his day had been spread ‘to ninety-five per cent of the inhabitants of the earth.’ He added: “It was in 1842 that five treaty-ports in China were open to commerce and to missions—advance steps in the opening of all China to the Gospel. In 1844 Turkey was prevailed upon to recognise the right of the Moslems to become Christians, reversing all Moslem tradition. In 1844 Alan Gardiner established the South American Mission. In 1842 Livingstone’s determination was formed to open the African interior.”

There were many additional references which made it clear that the Gospel of Christ, and its teachers, had entered every continent by the year 1844, spreading the Word of Jesus the Christ throughout the world.

This was considered by the students of Scripture to be in exact fulfilment of the words of Christ given in Mark:

“And the gospel must first be published among all nations.” (Mark 13:10)

The millennial scholars of the 1840s felt that Christ’s first promise had been fulfilled. They felt it had been clearly demonstrated that the Gospel of Christ had been ‘preached in all the world for a witness’ and, therefore, the hour for His coming must now be at hand.”

http://bahai-library.com/pdf/s/sears_thief_night.pdf

But it was not the Person of Jesus who transformed their lives, it was what they READ about Jesus in the New Testament, since nobody living in this age ever met Jesus.
I am going to assume you did not watch the video.........Or did not believe what this man very dramatically said! He said very Clearly, the man who appeared to him in the jail cell is WHO AND HOW AND WHY he was CHANGED, FORGIVEN and filled with a supernatural LOVE!
HE said he was a devout Muslim who only read the Koran, and read the entire book every 10 days. He said he was on his way to America to convert people to Islam. And got arrested before getting to America.
He very directly said a man appeared to him in his cell and he Knew some how this man was Holy, and that he was not. He ran and cringed in the corner of the cell, and began to cry out Forgive me! and said this man then touched him (physically) and immediately he knew he was forgiven!! He asked who was the man, And the man said he was the Way, the Truth, the Life. He asked who it was that had forgiven him and who the man was that "TOUCHED" him and the Man said he was JESUS CHRIST!!
THIS MAN IS A MODERN DAY PAUL! AND HE IS A CHRISTIAN, not a Baha believer!

Here is the full testimony of this man's transformation if you would care to hear !

SO, This contradicts your claims that Jesus (The Person) His PHYSICAL presence, and the Christian Faith is no longer needed on earth anymore!!

Not to mention my life is literally changed (Not so miraculously dramatic as this man's) But never the less, the transformation, the Love, the Forgiveness was just as powerful....And there are millions of testimonies of How Jesus Christ, not religion, not teachings, but the Man, The Son of God, the Creator of all that exists personally spoke and I heard! But for me and most, Jesus simply spoke in my heart. And I KNEW who he was, and who he is now! For Jesus is the Same yesterday and Forever!

So obviously Jesus is still saving souls and obviously he is reaching souls the same way he did 2,000 years ago!!

As Jesus said when he physically appeared to Thomas and Thomas touched him,.......
John 20:29
Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen (physically) and yet have believed.”

Please I pray!! stop doubting and Believe!!

Last edited:

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
My point is: that God (Not Jesus) is the Author of the Bible - 2nd Timothy 3:16-17
Bible writers were just God's secretaries.
Although they lived centuries apart the internal harmony among the many Bible writers exists for us to read.
Jesus often prefaced his statements with the words, " it is written....." meaning already written down in the old Hebrew Scriptures on which Jesus based his beliefs and teachings.
From the Amplified Bible, Classic Edition:

2 Timothy 3:16 Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose, and action),

17 So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work.

You do learn something from the Bible, and it does help us to be righteous, but I don't agree that Bible writers were God's secretaries. I don't agree with this scripture either that every scripture in the Bible.is given by inspiration.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I am going to assume you did not watch the video.........Or did not believe what this man very dramatically said! He said very Clearly, the man who appeared to him in the jail cell is WHO AND HOW AND WHY he was CHANGED, FORGIVEN and filled with a supernatural LOVE!
HE said he was a devout Muslim who only read the Koran, and read the entire book every 10 days. He said he was on his way to America to convert people to Islam. And got arrested before getting to America.
He very directly said a man appeared to him in his cell and he Knew some how this man was Holy, and that he was not. He ran and cringed in the corner of the cell, and began to cry out Forgive me! and said this man then touched him (physically) and immediately he knew he was forgiven!! He asked who was the man, And the man said he was the Way, the Truth, the Life. He asked who it was that had forgiven him and who the man was that "TOUCHED" him and the Man said he was JESUS CHRIST!!
THIS MAN IS A MODERN DAY PAUL! AND HE IS A CHRISTIAN, not a Baha believer!

Here is the full testimony of this man's transformation if you would care to hear !

SO, This contradicts your claims that Jesus (The Person) His PHYSICAL presence, and the Christian Faith is no longer needed on earth anymore!!
No, that is not logical. For one thing, the PHYSICAL Jesus is not on earth anymore, even if His spirit is here.
For another thing, I never said that the Christian Faith is no longer needed on earth anymore. I only said that the Christian dispensation (the Dispensation of Jesus) has been abrogated by the Revelation of Baha'u'llah. But since not very many people know about of believe in Baha'u'llah yet, people still need a religion to believe in and Christianity is one such religion.
Not to mention my life is literally changed (Not so miraculously dramatic as this man's) But never the less, the transformation, the Love, the Forgiveness was just as powerful....And there are millions of testimonies of How Jesus Christ, not religion, not teachings, but the Man, The Son of God, the Creator of all that exists personally spoke and I heard! But for me and most, Jesus simply spoke in my heart. And I KNEW who he was, and who he is now! For Jesus is the Same yesterday and Forever!
I know that there are millions of testimonies of How Jesus Christ changed their lives. There are also many testimonies of how Baha'u'llah changed the lives on many people. Bear in mind that there are 2.4 billion Christians but there are only about 7 million Baha'is in the world, so naturally there are more Christian testimonies than Baha'i testimonies. It is just a matter of math.
So obviously Jesus is still saving souls and obviously he is reaching souls the same way he did 2,000 years ago!!
Jesus is not here saving souls. Christians are reaching people with the gospel message and saving souls.
As Jesus said when he physically appeared to Thomas and Thomas touched him,.......
John 20:29
Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen (physically) and yet have believed.”

Please I pray!! stop doubting and Believe!!
Why the hell would it matter if Jesus rose from the grave physically? It makes no difference whatsoever to anyone's salvation! NONE.
The cross sacrifice is what conferred salvation on humanity. As soon as Jesus died on the cross His work was finished on earth.

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Christians have their priorities all messed up, thinking the bodily resurrection of Jesus matters. It doesn't matter one iota.
Only the teachings of Jesus and the cross sacrifice matter.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
I would like to pose a question for theists, namely: what is God's top priority? I cannot prove that no god exists, but there are many types of gods that I can prove do not exist.

I know that an omnipotent god whose top priority is preventing rape and murder cannot exist.
I know that an omnipotent god whose top priority is preventing childhood cancer cannot exist.
I know that an omnipotent god whose top priority is preventing starvation cannot exist.
I know that an omnipotent god whose top priority is preventing the extinction of 99% of the species he created cannot exist.
I know that an omnipotent god whose top priority is having a personal relationship with all of his human creations cannot exist.
I know that an omnipotent god whose top priority is having all humans believe in him cannot exist.

I could give many other examples, but I think the point has been made. If God exists, and he is omnipotent, his top priority cannot be any of the above things. So what is God's top priority? Since it seems like one of the items I listed above would be the top priority of the god of classical theism, it almost seems that if God does exist, then his top priority is to make it look like he doesn't exist.
I believe this is God’s top priority in this age:

He Who is your Lord, the All-Merciful, cherisheth in His heart the desire of beholding the entire human race as one soul and one body. (Baha’u’llah)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I believe this is God’s top priority in this age:

He Who is your Lord, the All-Merciful, cherisheth in His heart the desire of beholding the entire human race as one soul and one body. (Baha’u’llah)
I believe this is God’s top priority in this age is that we become a new race of men.

“With the establishment of the Most Great Peace and the spiritualization of the peoples of the world, man will become a noble being adorned with divine virtues and perfections. This is one of the fruits of the Revelation of Bahá’u’lláh, promised by Him. The nobility of man and his spiritual development will lead him in the future to such a position that no individual could enjoy eating his food or resting at home while knowing that there was one person somewhere in the world without food or shelter. It is Bahá’u’lláh’s mission to create such a new race of men.” (Adib Taherzadeh, The Revelation of Bahá’u’lláh v 3, p. 126)

New Race of Men