• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if Jesus was the antichrist?

Rogue Cardinal

Devil's Advocate
Indeed , you are nearly there it is just that you have been led astray, but in a while you will learn the true reality, and it is then you will stoop your neck in humilty and wished you were indeed dust.
Hmmm....it would appear I am merely here.....and here is a good place. You'd love it here. To bad you are there. I can't wish that I were dust. I'm too great at being me. And I am already a very humble person.

Humanistheart

OGM, I'll once again remind you this is in the debate section. You promised proof that jesus was not the anti-christ, yet when asked for it you did not provide any. Please stop waisting others time. The fact stands, jesus was an anti-christ.

Last edited:

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I think tht it would at least me highly ironic. I mean, Satan is supposed to be a deciever. It would be ironic if it is teh Christians who have been decieved all along. And of course they wouldn't question it because of the emphasis on 'faith' and fear of not having 'faith'. In fact, isn't the religion based quite strongly on fear? Ie/ I'm a God fearing Christain. What kind of ruler gains loyalty from fear?
HOWEVER, isnt the anti-christ supposed to decieve through promises of peace? Wait...Jesus kind of represented that didn't he?

-Anything is possible-

Just_me_Mike

ROTFL
This sounds like an episode of James Bond.

Is he an agent or a double agent or a reverse double agent?
James-Bond.jpg

Humanistheart

ROTFL
This sounds like an episode of James Bond.

Is he an agent or a double agent or a reverse double agent?

First of all if you're going to show a picture of Bond, I'd go with the classic shawn connery ones. Second, as your posts provides nothing of substance, I'll reiterate that as no one can defend jesus it remains that he was an anti-christ.

Last edited:

OGMIOS6666

1/ The Bible testifies to the fact that Jesus was known among the Jews; he used to preach and deliver sermons in the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem.It was therefore, unnecesary to hire a jew for Thirty pieces of Silver to direct them to him as related in Matthew.

2/ It is related that one of the Twelve disciples named Judas Iscariot was hired to direct the Jews to Jesus.They then sentenced him after which Judas was greatly ashamed and dissociated himself from their act and then committed suicide.All this took place within twenty four Hours.The contradictions are obvious.

3/The clearest proof which alone is sufficient to discredit this story is when the Jews passed the sentence of Death against Jesus and intended to get the approval of the Governor, Pontius Pilate.

Matt 27; 11-14

And Jesus stood before the governor; The governor asked him saying, 'Art thou the king of the Jews!' And jesus said unto him, Thou sayeth : And when he was acused of by the chief priests and elders. He answered nothing. Then said pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee? And he answered him never to a word....'

The Christians will interpret the above verse to mean that jesus wanted to Die on the Cross for the redemption of mankind anbd for the forgiveness of their Sins; if so, then why did he ask to turn away that cup from him (ie. Death)? Why did he cry out while on the cross (as they assume) " O lord, why hast thou forsaken me?" How could he have remained silent when the truth was being challenged? he was known for his soul-inspiriong sermons challenging the learned Jewish Rabbis. nO SANE PESON CAN BELEIVE IN THIS. IF THE STORY OF THE CROSS IS DISPROVED THEN THE VERY FOUNDATION ON WHICH CHRISTIANITY IS BASED WILL BE DEMOLISHED.

betchamad

Mark 8 : Then Jesus and his disciples went to the villages of Caesarea Philippi. On the way he asked his disciples, “Who do people say that I am?” They said, “John the Baptist, others say Elijah, and still others, one of the prophets.”He asked them, “But who do you say that I am?” Peter answered him, “You are the Christ.

Jesus admit His status,how can He against Himself?

OGMIOS6666

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 5:07 AM

"ogmios ogmios" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts

To:
"666 666" <[email protected]>, "666 666" <[email protected]>, "666 666" <[email protected]>, "666 666" <[email protected]>, "666 666" <[email protected]>, "666 666" <[email protected]>, "666 666" <[email protected]>, "666" <[email protected]>, "666" <[email protected]>, "666" <[email protected]>, "666" <[email protected]>, "aa" <[email protected]>, "aaron" <[email protected]>, "ah" <[email protected]>, "asaf" <[email protected]>, "bard" <[email protected]>, "aa bb" <[email protected]>, "bbc" <[email protected]>, "berman" <[email protected]>, "biz" <[email protected]>, "cc" <[email protected]>, "CC" <[email protected]>, "church" <[email protected]>, "cnn" <[email protected]>, "dr" <[email protected]>, "fareed" <[email protected]>, "fox" <[email protected]>, "gambill" <[email protected]>, "gates" <[email protected]>, "ii" <[email protected]>, "ii" <[email protected]>, "IMAM" <[email protected]>, "jd" <[email protected]>, "johanthan" <[email protected]>, "john" <[email protected]>, "mansoor judge" <[email protected]>, "laurent" <[email protected]>, "meyrav" <[email protected]>, "patrick" <[email protected]>, "qq" <[email protected]>, "robert" <[email protected]>, "saima" <[email protected]>, "World Have Your Say" <[email protected]>, "spot" <[email protected]>, "WAR" <[email protected]>, "washingtonpost.com" <[email protected]>, "william" <[email protected]>... more

In the 21st century people are merely heading towards a Godless existence, they are being injected with so much poison and disinformation that it seems that no one is able to comprehend the true reality of ones endeavour to seek the manifest truth, it is truly a situation which will lead most of mankind to the fires of hell, for with certainty of sight what had been told has been cleverly manipulated and constructed in such a manner that the bad are the good and the good are the bad.
What is mankind to believe, and how does his own inner conscience enable himself to recognize the manifest truth without his mind becoming a flood of confusion. Truly Mankind has been set up for his own retribution in the fire of hell, for he has been led astray with the glitter and glory of the life of the world and it is the duty of the believers to save their fellow man from the blazing fire.

The Unbelievers are the ones who will never believe, even if a piece of heaven was sent down from above, they will merely say these are heaps of clouds, so it is indeed futile to even try to attempt to inform them the true reality,
The Jews who do not follow the Torah, they too are deluded and they will and can never be our friends, however there are one form of followers who are close to the Beleivers, when they hear the recital of the Light, tears roll down their cheeks, for they recognize the manifest truth, it is they who are the ones who you must embrace with kindness and love.

The followers of Jesus it is they who we must all save, for they have all been led astray with the lies that their priests aforetime confected to ensure that they are in full command over them. The Christians values are but the same as the True Beleivers, Love thy neighbor, do not steal, do not commit murder, do not commit adultery, and do not take idols as worship. These are the common grounds for them to believe in the inevitable course of events which will seize them with a terrible seizure, if they are not guided aright to the manifest truth.

The Bible testifies to the fact that Jesus was known among the Jews; he used to preach and deliver sermons in the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem. It was therefore unnecessary to hire a Jew for thirty pieces of silver to direct them to him as related in Matthew.

It is related that one of the twelve disciples named Judas Iscariot was hired to direct the Jews to Jesus, they then sentenced him after which Judas was greatly ashamed and dissociated himself from their act and then committed suicide, and all this took place within twenty four hours. The contradictions are obvious.

The clearest proof which alone is sufficient to discredit this story is when the Jews passed the sentence of Death against Jesus and intended to get the approval of the Governor, Pontius Pilate.

Matt 27; 11-14

And Jesus stood before the governor; The governor asked him saying, 'Art thou the king of the Jews!' And jesus said unto him, Thou sayeth : And when he was acused of by the chief priests and elders. He answered nothing. Then said pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee? And he answered him never to a word....'

The Christians will interpret the above verse to mean that Jesus wanted to die on the cross for the redemption of mankind and for the forgiveness of their sins; if so, then why did he ask to turn away that cup from him (ie. Death)? Why did he cry out while on the cross (as they assume) " O lord, why hast thou forsaken me?" How could he have remained silent when the truth was being challenged? He was known for his soul-inspiring sermons challenging the learned Jewish Rabbis. NO SANE PESON CAN BELEIVE IN THIS. IF THE STORY OF THE CROSS IS DISPROVED THEN THE VERY FOUNDATION ON WHICH CHRISTIANITY IS BASED WILL BE DEMOLISHED.

As we are all witnessing today that the basic foundations of Christianity is being swept away by their own followers, for they are watching with their own eyes what lies the so called holy men are depicting towards their followers, and that is why the number of church goers are decreasing manifold, the Christians are in search for the truth. The ones who have the knowledge of this are therefore ensuring to the world that Beleivers is equal to Evil, they are losing this battle each and every day, for when the Christian is opening the Book of Truth and Light, GOD is saving them from the deceit which the evil old priests have projected, these evil perpetrators are spending billions of dollars on literature to sustain their own lies, but GOD is the Best of Planners and as we are witnessing the Christians are reverting back to the original message which Jesus had given to his followers.
The final blow to the destruction of these evil old men who have hijacked Jesus&#8217;s religion is when Jesus Himself will descend upon mankind and explain to his followers the manifest truth, it is then the evil ones will be blasted to particles of dust.

Therefore greet your Christian brothers with open arms, they are of you, it is just that they have all been led astray, and it is our duty to put them all on the right and correct path, so that they too can enter the Kingdom of Heaven to abide therein for ever.

Zorro1227

Mark 8 : Then Jesus and his disciples went to the villages of Caesarea Philippi. On the way he asked his disciples, “Who do people say that I am?” They said, “John the Baptist, others say Elijah, and still others, one of the prophets.”He asked them, “But who do you say that I am?” Peter answered him, “You are the Christ.

Jesus admit His status,how can He against Himself?

I have read the scriptures and as I have stated a dozen times now I do not believe this. It is just for discussion and debate purposes.

Musab

Jesus Christ will come back to earth before Judgement day to kill the Antichrist, he's in the first first sky waiting a command from god. At the time Antichrist appears on earth, we believe that Jesus will rule the world for nearly 40 years.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Jesus Christ will come back to earth before Judgement day to kill the Antichrist, he's in the first first sky waiting a command from god. At the time Antichrist appears on earth, we believe that Jesus will rule the world for nearly 40 years.

Imagine waiting in the first sky for over 2000 years for a command from God. I hope he has some books to read.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Ok lets see....if Jesus is the anti-christ and he defeated the devil by taking the keys of hell ....then that means jesus wins. A smart girl would pick the winning team.

*anybody for more shots* - Bottoms up...round number ...oh I stopped counting.

Heneni

OGMIOS6666

He will come to everyone and proclaim peace to the world, and when he will grasp everyone by their forelocks, then he will show his true face, and it is then THE GREAT LIAR will proclaim that he is God.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
He will come to everyone and proclaim peace to the world, and when he will grasp everyone by their forelocks, then he will show his true face, and it is then THE GREAT LIAR will proclaim that he is God.
Lol, literally grab everyone by their forelocks, or metaphorically speaking?

And if literally, what happens to the bald?! :D

OGMIOS6666

It's figuratively speaking old chap :) The system that we dwell in is as you have all witnessed with your eyes is merely a controlled state of mind, it controls your mind till it chokes up to your throat.
The aim of the Novus Orderem is exactly what it means, they are all preparing for their Messiah, it is already planned and has been very intelligently dissected in ways one can never perceive.

We, who call ourselves Men, should truly be able to differentiate what is right from wrong, our arrogance and foul words is merely the sign of satan deluding you, control your innerselves, and then when you have prepared your path, then the veils will be lifted from your eyes, and what you will see is not magic but the truth.
We are at the final stages of the Dajjal and soon the battle will commence.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Think about it...What if Jesus was the antichrist? And what if the one that christians believe will be the antichrist is really their saviour? Then wouldn't christians technically be worshipping a false god?

Just thought this might be a fun conversation and debate. Opinions appreciated!

Interesting question. That question or idea never even occurred to me. I guess because I was pretty hard-core Catholic for a while. I would have to say that all the Christians would look really silly. Gosh...I am having trouble thinking of an answer...It's strange because if you look at it a certain way it seems Lucifer may have been trying to help humanity. "Eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil so God cannot manipulate you as easily, Jesus prove your the son of God so humanity isn't led astray by a false Messiah." Wow...I will have to discuss this with my Catholic girlfriend.