• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if Jesus was the antichrist?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science.

Thought by a human. An equal life human.

Says CH gases. Spirits are gases arise out of the body tomb stone.

Body of first one God stone.

Science statement.

Christ.

No such status anti Christ. A science lie.

Christ the natural gases exist. If you anti Christ those gases would no longer exist as Christ. We would all be destroyed.

If however you placate a science teaching you would claim science caused a state anti.

The state anti attacked the Christ gases and caused an effect.

A teaching.

Gases cold began burning and falling out

Radiation fallout is anti to life continuing when it occurs in nature.

You knew.
You were advised.
You copied that status and built nuclear bombs to blast nature to its death.

Do you think we are all as ignorant in human life as you are scientists?

Arthur Lucero

this is how i see it, the ANTICHRIST/DAJJAL was not known until latter, and we all known there had been societies and many that holds more knowledge then us. period. Why is it that everyone hates Isreal not talking the nation. but the seed. and there is one that will come to isreal. and all the nations are taught he the most evil but only a few will accept him.

if i had knowledge and hide it from the people, and can change things and pay people to teach and wanted an army to fight against one PERSON. why not many. then i would tell MILLIONS ABOUT SOME ONE SINGLE PERSON WHO IS THE MOST EVIL OF THEM ALL.

THAT HE IS TO COME AND IS NOT THE ONE WE TAUGHT YOU TO WORSHIP OR SAY IS TRUE.

HE WILL CLAIM TO BE GOD. BUT WHAT IF HE DOESNT HAVE ANYONE EVER ASK THEMSELVES THAT.

what if he comes and doesnt even claim to be CHRIST then what. how can he then be antichrist what if he comes and even accepts Jesus as the son of God. then what. how can he be antichrist. the MOST EVIL SINGLE PERSON THAT IS TO COME. THAT SOCIETIES HAVE BUILT AN

ARMY TO FACE ONE SINGLE PERSON. ALL NATIONS BUILT A MILLION BILLION ARMY OF MEN AND WOMEN. TO GO AGAINST ONE PERSON AND A FEW WHO WILL ACCEPT HIM.

it doesnt make sense. but deception is very heavily out there. funny cause what if this one PERSON DOES NOT KILL BUT YET YOU HAVE BILLIONS ALREADY TO KILL THIS ONE GUY. think about it. BEFORE YOU WERE BORN AND ANYONE THERE ALWZAYS BEEN A SMALL FEW WHO KEPT SECRETES FROM THE MANY, AND CHANGED AND GATHER TO DECIEVE. WHO ARE RICH AND SELL YOU THIS STORY.

THAT WAS CREATED LATER EVEN JESUS PROPHECIED ABOUT THE SON OF MAN THAT IS TO COME. but yet the one in flesh born from MAN AND WOMAN. HUMAN BEIGNS. THAT WILL RULE THE PHYSICAL WORLD NOT THE SPIRIT WORLD FOR THAT IS NOT HIS TO RULE CAUSE HE IS NOT GOD BUT MAN IN FLESH. CANNOT PERFORM ANYTHING. AND IS TO RULE OVER ALL NATIONS. IN THE PHYSICAL. SINCE THERE IS NO NATIONS IN THE SPIRIT REALM.

BUT YET YOU HAVE BILLIONS WHO ARE TAUGHT BEFORE WHEN THEY KNEW THIS WAS TO COME. GETTING BILLIONS CALLING HIM ALREADY BEFORE EVEN TAKING THE SCENE OR BORN ANTICHRIST AND THE MOST EVIL PERSON. AND YET NOT BORN.

get out of here. YOU HAVE A SMALL FEW WHO BUILT A BILLION SOUL ARMY TO FIGHT AGAINST ONE SINGLE PERSON. who was prophecied to be A NOBODY LIKE DAVID. who has not a single friend. and was not rich.

so when this person comes to the scene WHAT ARMY DOES HE HAVE THAT BILLIONS ARE ALREADY TO KILL HIM.

but hey when he comes AND DOES NOT PROCLAIM TO BE GOD, AND THE CHRIST THEN WHAT WILL THAT BILLION ARMY MAN READY TO KILL THEN DO WHEN THAT SINGLE PERSON DOES NOT PROFESS TO BE WHAT BILLIONS ARE WAITING FOR. BEFORE THE MAN WAS EVEN BORN.

oh well. i personally seen more evil for the past 30 years in a month from the sixth from everyone then i can take. and yet i still dont see how this single person could be the most evil out of what all i have seen since my birth.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A satanist is a natural human who thinks bad wrong destructive thoughts. Not an anti Christ.

Christ is always was science as a status CH gases that had arisen out of the body of the O God stone history.

CH the value imposed on the gas spirit by human men in science.

So you cannot have any ANTI Christ that statement is an outright lie.

You can however form an ANTI state that burns attacks the presence CHRIST gas spirit in our heavens and causes them to change.

As a human conscious aware brain burnt irradiated crown of thorns chemical brain burn prickling effect. Like I endured with a self experience claim.....oh must have been what my poor brother had suffered, worse as his head bled.

How a human in a human life experience can suggest human reasoning to another human not owning that experience to ask them how do you think you would feel being burnt irradiated thinker?

We never owned any ANTI state lying Satanic thinker theist.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Think about it...What if Jesus was the antichrist? And what if the one that christians believe will be the antichrist is really their saviour? Then wouldn't christians technically be worshipping a false god?

Just thought this might be a fun conversation and debate. Opinions appreciated!

I believe I have a more solid confirmation of Jesus since I came to God before I came to Jesus and He confirmed Jesus for me.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Jesus addressed that when he said that a house divided against itself cannot stand (I think He got that from Abe Lincoln).

I suppose what goes for the false prophet goes for Him as well: Mat, 7:15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will recognize them by their fruits.

Both Jesus and the antiChrist do miracles which is a sign of a prophet. However the difference is plain the anti-Christ wants to have power and rule over men but Jesus simply wants to save men from their sins and refused to be coronated King even though He is the King.