• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What DON'T we know about you?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I once had a relationship with a woman who sounds a lot like the way Circle_One describes herself. And even though I'm married, I am still madly in love with her. =)

Circle_One

MaddLlama said:
I once had a relationship with a woman who sounds a lot like the way Circle_One describes herself. And even though I'm married, I am still madly in love with her. =)

Maybe it was me!? :areyoucra ;):D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm happier celibate than I ever was in any relationship, but I don't really know if that's because I like being celibate so much or just that I've grown old enough and wise enough to be ridiculously happy with myself.

I've never wanted to own a house because it's too much property for me to be happy taking care of.

The happier I become with myself, the more I like and care about other people.

I'm very proud of my family and believe there's no better family in the whole world, although there are many just as good.

Circle_One

I have a random habit of assigning people animals, and not for things like their avatars or usernames either. It just comes naturally. I do it to people on the street too.

Luna makes me think of a rabbit.
Standing_On_One_Foot makes me think of a stork.

lunamoth

Will to love
Circle_One said:
Luna makes me think of a rabbit.

Zoom

Death with Big Pointy Teeth

Oh it’s just a harmless little bunny, isn’t it? How could a cute thing like that bite anyone’s head off? Well, be warned – and be afraid. Straight from the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail comes this furry harbinger of doom. Cute, furry, soft, and completely deadly. Look at those teeth – they weren’t made for vegetables. No, this rabbit has an appetite for only one thing: human flesh!
monty_python_rabbit_old.jpg
This is a plush life-sized version of that famed beast of destruction (the Electronic Rabbit is on the left, and the Original Rabbit is the cute little killer on the right). It looks like a cute little bunny, but pull open its mouth to reveal its hideously deformed teeth. And if that’s not enough, squeeze its leg (if you dare!) to start its evil red eyes flashing. Unless you happen to have a Holy Hand Grenade in your arsenal, there is only one thing left for you to do: Run Away! Run Away!

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
I had two younger sisters--one is deceased.

I broke my collar bone in a 'bicycle meets car' accident.

I aquired a chipped front tooth in the same accident. The tooth is now crowned, having had a root canal after the root died due to infection.

I had six wisdom teeth.

I have chameleon eyes. They change colours a lot, sometimes with each eye being a different colour or shade.

I cuss a lot--always have.

It doesn't take much to annoy the heck out of me.

I've never smoked a cigarette.

I like vodka mixed with Pepsi.

I've ran away from home twice.

Like Mila, I laugh at just about anything and everything. Sometimes I just burst into fits of laughter and can't bring myself to stop, and at the absolute worst of times, such as at funerals, during religious services, etc.

I've squirted just about every edible liquid known to man out of my nose.

I once laughed so hard that the peanuts I was eating came out my nose.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Victor said:
Dang, you all have issues......:biglaugh:

I'm outta here. :run:

Aw, c'mon, Victor, there must at least be something amusing in a light-hearted vein in your life somewhere?

Dumb nicknames someone gave you?
Weird food combinations?

Fess up!

Oh yeah, they called me "Spock" from about 7th grade on into 10th. Must've been the ears. Or the green pallor. :D

dbakerman76

God's Nephew
standing_alone said:
May I just say you had a fine choice in cigarrettes? :D

You may. Do you know how few people actually smoke those? When I was a smoker there was me and one 80 year old guy I knew who smoked them.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
I have really noticeable scars all over my body from when I was depressed a few years ago. People ask me about them and I make up ridiculous stories about how I got them. It's quite fun!:D

Aside from my makeup, I'm also trying to get a music career going.

Ever since I went vegan, it's been REALLY hard for me not to buy leather shoes.

I was prone to violence as a child. I chased my siblings with a butcher knife on more than one occasion. And that's not even the worst of it.

ayani

zombieharlot said:
I was prone to violence as a child. I chased my siblings with a butcher knife on more than one occasion. And that's not even the worst of it.

yyyyyyyyyyyeah...

i kinda did that too. butcher knife included. man, would i ever like to forget that. i'm sure my sister would, too.
doh.gif

i stutter *alot*. the times i don't are all when speaking to children. i'm fine with them.

my self-esteem sucks. :D

i do not wear any clothing with patterns.