• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What DON'T we know about you?

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
Circle_One said:
I have a random habit of assigning people animals, and not for things like their avatars or usernames either. It just comes naturally. I do it to people on the street too.

Luna makes me think of a rabbit.
Standing_On_One_Foot makes me think of a stork.
Oooh, pick me C_1!

I know I haven't been around in a while, so there are a lot of you who know absolutely nothing about me at all, so....
I have three children ages 8, 11, and 18.
I love to laugh and I love to make others laugh.
My favourite time of the year is Christmas, although this year is kinda a bummer.
I used to work as a licensed insurance representative, but I'm taking some time off to spend with my boys.
My real name isn't Pussyfoot Mouse....it's Jules.
I've been told my eyes are the colour of a tigers....I think they call that hazel.
I have no idea what my true hair colour is, since I've been dying my hair since 8th grade.
And the best thing of all, that I know none of you know about me is...............
I'm going to become a Grandma in April. Yes my baby is having a baby, and it's a boy!

CDRaider

Pussyfoot Mouse said:
Oooh, pick me C_1!

I know I haven't been around in a while, so there are a lot of you who know absolutely nothing about me at all, so....
I have three children ages 8, 11, and 18.
I love to laugh and I love to make others laugh.
My favourite time of the year is Christmas, although this year is kinda a bummer.
I used to work as a licensed insurance representative, but I'm taking some time off to spend with my boys.
My real name isn't Pussyfoot Mouse....it's Jules.
I've been told my eyes are the colour of a tigers....I think they call that hazel.
I have no idea what my true hair colour is, since I've been dying my hair since 8th grade.
And the best thing of all, that I know none of you know about me is...............
I'm going to become a Grandma in April. Yes my baby is having a baby, and it's a boy!

Aww, thats awesome. My co-worker married into a family that had a 16 year old and an 18 year old daughters... now she's a grandma at 30!