• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What DON'T we know about you?

FatMan

Djamila said:
Hardy-har-har... lol

I wondered if you'd notice:flirt:

Hey, it was a step up from "Are your legs tired - because you've been running through my mind all night."

I only pulled that one out when I wanted my face and shirt to smell like a splattered vodka drink, or when I was feely drowsy and needed to get slapped awake.

CDRaider

This is so interesting guys.

When I was little, I was a klepo... I stole so much and I feel so bad about it now. I acutally ended up throwing away some of the stuff I stole out of guilt years later. I even stole a sweatshirt for my friend since he couldn't afford it. I feel like a criminal because I still have the habit of checking where the cameras are in a store whenever I'm there.

My current boyfriend is the only one who has not cheated on me out of every single guy I've ever dated. I still have a horrid fear that someone will steal him because its too good to be true that he doesn't cheat/abuse me mentally/ steal from me/ lie to me... ect.

My biggest fear is being kidnapped and raped. Its so bad that I can't even take out the trash at night (our street doens't have lights) without freaking out. I can't walk to my car at night without talking on the phone to have someone else's voice to calm me down and windows at night that do not have blinds... I can't handle. If people can see inside but I can't see out, I can't handle it. People have associated my fear with being afraid of the dark but I love the dark, I just dont' like now knowing whats in the dark.

FatMan

CDRaider said:

When I was little, I was a klepo... I stole so much and I feel so bad about it now.

So those of us who thought your handle meant that you stole people's music weren't that far off the truth afterall:p

CDRaider

FatMan said:
So those of us who thought your handle meant that you stole people's music weren't that far off the truth afterall:p

:biglaugh:

Hey, CD's weren't popular when I was theavin'. I can honestly say i never stole a cd. :p

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I may become a foster parent later in 2007

I bite my fingernails :eek:

I held the family free throw record at 16 in a row for years

At 5'9" tall I was asked by more than one college to play basketball for them

Michele Pheiffer went to my high school the same time I did

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
When I was 16, I hitchhiked around the country and never met anyone younger than me except in Berkley, California. Nowadays, there are tons of kids living on the streets who are younger than I was then. It's really sad.

Todd

Rajun Cajun
CDRaider said:

When I was little, I was a klepo... I stole so much and I feel so bad about it now. I acutally ended up throwing away some of the stuff I stole out of guilt years later. I even stole a sweatshirt for my friend since he couldn't afford it. I feel like a criminal because I still have the habit of checking where the cameras are in a store whenever I'm there.

Sounds familiar. I acted similarly. Unfortunately, I didn't want to list some of the specifics because I wasn't sure about legality issues (ie. can you still get prosecuted for things you did when you were 16...I'm 30 now). Needless to say, I had literally been in many foot chases with the police when I was that age and younger. Fortunately I didn't get caught, and I regretted everything I did.

My current boyfriend is the only one who has not cheated on me out of every single guy I've ever dated. I still have a horrid fear that someone will steal him because its too good to be true that he doesn't cheat/abuse me mentally/ steal from me/ lie to me... ect.

Sounds familiar again. The first two girls I dated cheated on me. I basically wanted to take it slow (ie. no sex) since I had never dated before, but I guess they wanted to go a little faster, so they seeked someone else. The third girl didn't cheat on me, and she ultimately became my wife. Three times a charm.

CDRaider

Todd said:
Sounds familiar. I acted similarly. Unfortunately, I didn't want to list some of the specifics because I wasn't sure about legality issues (ie. can you still get prosecuted for things you did when you were 16...I'm 30 now). Needless to say, I had literally been in many foot chases with the police when I was that age and younger. Fortunately I didn't get caught, and I regretted everything I did.

I never got even suspected, I was lucky that I came to the realization that it was bad before I got caught. But I also stole with the same people that made me smoke at 14 so yeah... lol

robtex

Veteran Member
Radio Frequency X said:
I love Disney Movies. :eek: The Fox and the Hound is my favorite.

Steven I guess it doesn't matter anymore cause you are married but that is probably a better pick up line than fatman's. ;)

robtex

Veteran Member
CDRaider said:
My biggest fear is being kidnapped and raped. Its so bad that I can't even take out the trash at night (our street doens't have lights) without freaking out. I can't walk to my car at night without talking on the phone to have someone else's voice to calm me down and windows at night that do not have blinds... I can't handle. If people can see inside but I can't see out, I can't handle it. People have associated my fear with being afraid of the dark but I love the dark, I just dont' like now knowing whats in the dark.

That seems somewhere between uncommon and common in women. When I was in college a group of marital arts schools as community projects ran ongoing rape prevention clinincs one after the other for months and months on end that were free to women. I was in a marital arts school that was really active in this program. I remember hearing so many women, and most of them said without anyone asking they were not ever raped, say the same think you said. I remember asking why and not really getting much of an answer on that. Only a small segement of the college population went to these clinics. What stood out was that the women who felt this way where a minority of the clinic partipants but not an extreme minority. They felt a need to tell one of the martial arts people there they were always afraid but never gave details.

That might make a cool thread on here actually.

Capt. Haddock

Evil Mouse
I hate raw onions (but love them cooked)

I hate avocado and anything that contains avocado. I think I may actually be allergic to it.

I have a genetic nervous disorder that makes my hands shake constantly. It's no big deal, but surgeon was never really a career option for me.

Booko

Deviled Hen
CDRaider said:
When I was little, I was a klepto...
Sounds like a few of my teen years. It was hell on wheels getting over that, but just as a recovering alcoholic will tell you they can't afford to fudge on telling the truth, I am ultra careful about whose property is whose. I wouldn't take a paper clip from the local library. Bad idea! While I haven't had a tough time with the kleptomania for years (detachment is a wonderful thing that way), I still remind myself often that being a "little big honest" is like being a "little bit pregnant." :cover: I find it a helpful reminder.

Hm, other stuff nobody here knows...

I was a devout motorcyclist for years, until I got married, and my husband made me get rid of my bike. :sad4:

I teethed on a hockey puck. I played goalie most times when I was young. My dad used to play "rover" back in ancient hockey history, before the addition of the center line.

I miss snow. I want to retire somewhere that has snow. My crosscountry skis are still in my Mom's basement. Hope springs eternal.

I dated a guy for a couple of years whose mother was an ex-nun and whose father was a mercenary (mostly in Rhodesia). His father always said the one place he wouldn't "work" was in the Middle East, because he didn't think it was smart to get involved in family squabbles. The last I heard of my old beau, the Marines were teaching him Arabic. Hm, irony!

My childhood best friend's godfather was the local...godfather. I was once offered an apprenticeship as a hitman (er woman). I'm not sure why I turned it down. It certainly wasn't for religious reasons. Probably because if my brother ever found out he'd be very ****** at me. Well, there's something positive to be said for peer pressure.

I am the only one in the family who knows the family wine recipe, and the only one in the family who can't drink it.

I am uncomfortable with heights, but I try to keep myself from getting too wingy about it by taking the skylift at Stone Mountain at least once a year.

I never did drugs when I was young. At the time, I figured the only thing I had going for me was brains, so why the heck would I want to scramble them? Besides, all the "legal" forms of psychoactive drugs put me to sleep anyway, and reading a Physical Chemistry text will do the same thing for free, so I might as well save my money. :)

I've had many relationships over the years, but I'm still friends with all but one of the guys, who is accurately described as "Ron the Jerk." I'm still in touch with most of my old beaux, except those who've fallen off the edge of the earth.

I either dress casually or dress to the nines. I have no middle ground when it comes to attire.

I'm sure there's something else that will come to mind.

Oh yeah, I used to pose for Art Department in college to make some spare cash. It paid a lot better than flipping burgers. I used to rake it in on the optional Tuesday night drawing practice, because people "paid" in tips. I could pull down $100-200 for a couple hours work, easy, and in those days that was a LOT of money.

BFD_Zayl

NetDoc said:
That I want to take over the world. :D
we all know that:slap:

one thing about me....hmm....i guess....uhhh....oh yeah!!! im a bog softy for ehh soft songs...like stone sour -through the glass, red hot chili peppers-Snow (hey-oh) and stuff like dat