• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does the poster above you remind you of?

Cynic

Dawny reminds me of an oversized stuffed teddy bear that can talk and is a star of fabric softener commericals.

Bishka

Veteran Member
dawny0826 said:
Full of fluff...perhaps...
Dawny reminds me of my mother(have I said this before), which is a good thing because I hold my mother in high respect.

standing_alone

despite her user name, S_A makes me think of someone who is surrounded by caring and trustworthy friends (just like her)
Heh heh, aren't you way off! Well, actually I do have a few friends.

Mike182 makes me think of Blink 182.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
ChrisP said:
Mike reminds me of Smilie Samurais, and six inch heels on spiked boots
Chris reminds me of a breath of fresh air. He can lighten up a slow day on the forum.

robtex

Veteran Member
Jeff remindes me of where I was in 2002. I hope he finds the answers he is looking for and has as much success as I did.

robtex

Veteran Member
Aqualung said:
ChrisP reminds me of salt and vinegar potato chips.
Besides reminding me of a cannibal based on that post (j/k), Aqualung reminds me of Christian and Blaine who were two LDS's I chatted with many time in 2001. They were as confident in their faith as you are.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Aqualung said:
ChrisP reminds me of salt and vinegar potato chips.
And that's actually my favourite flavour :) Awesome sauce!

Jeff said:
Chris reminds me of a breath of fresh air. He can lighten up a slow day on the forum.
:jiggy:

Robtex reminds me of Dr Who. Patient, knowledgeable, and always waits til the exact right moment (however last minute that may be) to step in.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Chris reminds me that there's more to life than being serious and stressy all the time....

oh yes.... and his avatars remind me how bad american animation really is

Cynic

Buttons reminds me of Joker from Batman (1989), because shes always smiling in all of her pictures and at the end of her posts... I think her face is stuck that way...

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Aqualung said:
She should have listened to her parents when she was little!
At least she wasn't sucking on a lollipop when it happened :biglaugh:

You crack me up Miss AquaTull