• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does the poster above you remind you of?

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Bangbang reminds me of an old saying, with a thank you ma'am on the end. :eek:........... Or was that bambam... :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Jeffrey reminds me of some of the more polite truckers that buy gas were I work everyday. I just hope your Comdata/check, EFS, T-check, or whatever, never takes 90 minutes to get through if it has to be called in like we had to do for this one trucker a couple days ago.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Now that I'm working in a gas station, Luke reminds me of the guy at the check out who would be kind enough to help out the person in the back, making the pizzas!

Ardent Listener

FeathersinHair said:
Now that I'm working in a gas station, Luke reminds me of the guy at the check out who would be kind enough to help out the person in the back, making the pizzas!
Featherss reminds me of some of the most loving and careing students that I have taught in my massage classes.:)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Ardent Listner's avatar makes me smile, its beautiful. It makes me want to become catholic.... or go to see a cathedral

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
ChrisP is no doubt the greatest music enthusiast I have ever encountered. Rock on, you spunky Amphibian, you! :)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
ChrisP said:
Ashley reminds me of Minnie Mouse. :D

I'm gonna pay for this.

ChrisP reminds me that a human being can actually live with an IQ below zero....

*evil glare*
...yes, yes you are!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Buttons (I am sure that is a character from a Pamtomime); a (nicely) impish little 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' girl who knows her own mind, and usually gets what she wants.:D

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Aqualung said:
Captain X reminds me that if I could go back in time I wouldn't kill hitler or stalin, but the guy who invented the new beatle. :D
Aqualung reminds me of my sister, Laurie. This isn't bad.