• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does the poster above you remind you of?

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Each post here should show what the poster above you reminds you of. This could be a phrase, a book, a person (should be famous/historical), an abstract concept, a mathematical equation (bit of a stretch, but if you can justify it, go ahead), a non-human being, etc. Pretty much anything. :p

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
You, Druidus ?
U003A8.png
;)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
When I think of Michael, I imagine a proper English gentleman, sitting by the fire in a maroon robe, smoking a pipe.

Aqualung

Tasty
Katzpur said:
When I think of Michael, I imagine a proper English gentleman, sitting by the fire in a maroon robe, smoking a pipe.
That's almost the opposite of what I think! :biglaugh:

When I think of Katzpur, I think of a cat. :p How original. Actually, I sort of think of woman is a combination of Mrs. Brady and Alice from the Brady Bunch, and sometimes this woman that my mom is friends with. :biglaugh: I don't know why.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Aqualung said:
That's almost the opposite of what I think! :biglaugh:

When I think of Katzpur, I think of a cat. :p How original. Actually, I sort of think of woman is a combination of Mrs. Brady and Alice from the Brady Bunch, and sometimes this woman that my mom is friends with. :biglaugh: I don't know why.
Oh, please!!!! We've got to meet someday, Miss Lung. No more of these misconceptions!

I think of Aqualung as someone whose wit would make her fun to be with.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
And I immediately think of marmalade when I see your avatar, Kathryn...................:D

And I don't smoke a pipe, and I don't have a maroon robe.........but we do have a fire!

Aqualung

Tasty
I think of michel as an old, hunched over guy with a cane, walking outside under a tree in the dead of winter, pointing to a squirrel with his cane. :biglaugh:I don't know why there are squirrels in winter. Sometimes, though, he's using his cane to poke at a guy sleeping under the tree.

Now I'm going to go hide from michel's wrath.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Aqualung said:
I think of michel as an old, hunched over guy with a cane, walking outside under a tree in the dead of winter, pointing to a squirrel with his cane. :biglaugh:I don't know why there are squirrels in winter. Sometimes, though, he's using his cane to poke at a guy sleeping under the tree.

Now I'm going to go hide from michel's wrath.
Odd.

When i think of Aqua i see a librarian :D

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
When i think of Dave, I think of a middle aged man with a brown beard and glasses.... with many books...

Abram

Abraham
I always picture feathersinhair as a tall hobit.:D I can see her into nature and reading lots of books. Big heart, and thinks love will solve everything. With that many posts I have a feeling you'll find her in front of a computer a lot of the time as well...

Ody

When i see halycon i see a prophet who looks like tom' o bedlam from king lear.... odd character association i have...

Atheist_Dave

*Foxy Lady*
Buttons how dare you, Im young, blonde, and have no glasses! Im offended :(:( I imagine becky as a ranch girl with a lumberjack shirt on :s

Peace x

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
When I think of Becky, I think of a sweet young thing that is intensely curious about the world around her.

Ardent Listener

YmirGF said:
When I think of Becky, I think of a sweet young thing that is intensely curious about the world around her.
When I think of YmirGF, I think I like his posts, but I'm still at a lost what his religion is.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
A horny mouse! :p
Got post hoed! A.L. beat me to the punch!​
A L posts are usually well thought out and a pleasure to read.