• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does the Islamic teaching say about how a woman should dress?

firedragon

Veteran Member
Oh, you mean, Quran asks men and women to be separated?

No.

Hijab is any separation. Lets say you go away on a trip, that's a separation from your normal habitat. Thats a hijab. Or you put someone in jail and separate him from society, that's hijab. Lets say its dark, and you cant see, that's a hijab of darkness. Get this "women and men" matter out of your head when discussing Quran and Hijab, because there is no relationship.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
No.

Hijab is any separation. Lets say you go away on a trip, that's a separation from your normal habitat. Thats a hijab. Or you put someone in jail and separate him from society, that's hijab. Lets say its dark, and you cant see, that's a hijab of darkness. Get this "women and men" matter out of your head when discussing Quran and Hijab, because there is no relationship.
I agree with you on this

InvestigateTruth

No.

I see, but You tell that to the extremist Muslims. I don't even believe women are to cover their hair.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I see, but You tell that to the extremist Muslims. I don't even believe women are to cover their hair.

First IT, you should stop making things up. navigating that towards "extremist muslims" or what ever/whoever is your attempt at covering up facts, like you first made some statements, then made some things up to try and justify those statements, and you clarified about the word Hijab and the Qur'an only after you have done all of that.

People confuse humility all the time. Humility is not being nice to people, humility is to know what you know, and have an attitude to either teach something or learn something.

Shalom.