• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think of the virgin birth of Jesus ?

What's your opinion about the virgin birth of Jesus

• Total voters

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
No. But I am curious as to what god is a product of?

We can never trace the beginning of God because he's eternal, it's like asking where and which was the first 0 in infinity
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 , it's always zeros, no beginning and no end.

Where did 0 come from, it didn't come from anywhere as it was always there.

Last edited:

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
We can never trace the beginning of God because he's eternal, it's like asking where and which was the first 0 in infinity
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 , it's always zeros, no beginning and no end.

Where did 0 came from, it didn't come from anywhere as it was always there.
Well zero came from the Assyrians I think. They invented it.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I believe that God always works within the normal bounds of his own creation. in other words he does not break his own rules.
of nature or science.

If Mary gave birth without fertilization her child would follow the rules of parthenogenesis, and would have been female, as there would have been no Y chromosome available.

I do not believe in "Miracles" of this nature as they confound my first statement.
There was no suggestion that Jesus mother was a virgin in the early church, prior to the gospels.
I would suggest it was an addition, during the time that the scriptures were being formulated, especially in regard to compliance with prophecy.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I believe that God always works within the normal bounds of his own creation. in other words he does not break his own rules.
of nature or science.

If Mary gave birth without fertilization her child would follow the rules of parthenogenesis, and would have been female, as there would have been no Y chromosome available.

I do not believe in "Miracles" of this nature as they confound my first statement.
There was no suggestion that Jesus mother was a virgin in the early church, prior to the gospels.
I would suggest it was an addition, during the time that the scriptures were being formulated, especially in regard to compliance with prophecy.

Exactly, science says that a child can never be born without a father unless if a clone of the same person, so a female will bring a female, but when asking how a bacteria evolved to a more complex organisms which becomes males and females, then the answer random mutations within billions of years.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Is god anything? You seem to just be going about in a circle, is this going anywhere?

My words are very clear, i said we don't know what God's nature is and we know nothing about him.
You're the one repeating the same questions.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
My words are very clear, i said we don't know what God's nature is and we know nothing about him.
You're the one repeating the same questions.

Then why worship something you know absolutely nothing about? That's like worshipping a vacuum. It's really worshiping nothing.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Did you observe a bacteria evolving to a human being ?

Did you observe God creating a virgin birth? (books don't count) Were you there? By your logic you are as wrong as everyone else, because you can't have known any of this took place, because you did not "observe" it.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Well, we can just go ahead and assume God did it, since anything difficult gets attributed to God, despite the fact that we couldn't know any more about this as can look into a billion year old window in the past to witness the very first microscopic organism sharing DNA in a way that we would call sexual reproduction because there is no evidence for this either.

Or we can just keep looking at all the available data that is about and keep coming up with theories and testing those theories.

No one knows exactly how sexual reproduction started.
thanks god .

and plus if human could plan and design different model of the cars,planes...etc , then since the cars and planes did not creat (desing) it-self , so why not Human and other creatures ?

are not the human and other creatures are perfect desinged (as cars,planes) ?