• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think of the Person above You's Signature?

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
The sheer profundity of Quagmire's signature transports one to a singular realm of intellectual opulence, while, concurrently, ensconcing the subconscious psyche in a miasma of philosophical turpitude.
:areyoucra I know that's in English, and yet I can't figure it out. :p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
*Anne*'s signature is attention getting. Haven't checked the link, but it's one of the few I notice.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Liar, lawyer, mirror show me, whats the difference?
Kangaroo done hung the guilty with the innocent.
shadow-wolf.gif
Until I actually Googled it, I didn't know Shadow Wolf's signature was a reference to a Tool song. I like it.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I've always liked 9-10th's signature line. It makes perfect sense to me, even when he himself is not making one bit of sense!

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I've always liked 9-10th's signature line. It makes perfect sense to me, even when he himself is not making one bit of sense!
Hey! What's that supposed to flamingo goose hockey?! :areyoucra

Note to all: it's important to click on the link and have dinosaurs give the full explanation. Everything makes more sense when it's explained by dinosaurs.

It is true that the early bird gets the worm, however, it is the second mouse, that gets the cheese.
I like the imagery, and I like that it's a good excuse for me to stay in bed a bit later.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
LOL Christine, I don't really understand yours either, but hey, I like it! What does it mean?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
LOL Christine, I don't really understand yours either, but hey, I like it! What does it mean?

You asked for it! There was an Star Trek TNG episode called "A Fistful of Datas". Worf (the one pictured) and his son Alexander and counselor Troi were playing a scene from the ancient West on the holodeck. After a disastrous holodeck experience, including all of the characters looking like Data (the android), Alexander was afraid his father would not want to go back. Worf suggested that they would go back. After Alexander went to sleep Worf looked at the mirror image of himself in the cowboy hat and shot his finger as a gun and smiled an extremely rare smiled. The caption is one I made up just for that picture.