• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you miss about the old RF

dust1n

Zindīq
Yep!
And if you deliberately google ads with useful tables and charts, that's what you get to see regularly on RF. You can manipulate the ads quite a lot. :)

That's Google Ads for ya. Trying their hardest to get you to click and all.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Hi Skwim...
1. Take a picture with your camera and download it to your docs, or wherever.. (a polite one!:D)
2. Write your post.
3. Click on 'Upload a file' the blue box next to the 'post reply' box.
4. You will be directed to your computer files, where you can click on that photo.
5. It will take about thirty seconds to upload the pic to RF,
6. You will then be asked to choose either thumbnail or full size picture inclusion.
7. Now click on 'post reply'

Really really brilliant addition to RF.!!!
OMG, that is so neat and easy. Thank you. I take back all the mean stuff Revoltingest ever said about you.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
OMG, that is so neat and easy. Thank you. I take back all the mean stuff Revoltingest ever said about you.

They're a slanderin' bunch of wildos, out there in Michiganistania. I'm not sayin' some of it isn't true...... you know, about all those wild parties with young gorgeous chics and stuff........... :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We English know how to have a wild time.
You Americanistanians are just so...... so.. Victorian.
That's us!
timemachine.jpg

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I bought a Yoga ball. I was meaning to buy one and there was the ad! Like magic.

Ohh! I needed a yoga ball back in 2012, but they were so expensive that I used one of our dog's chewing balls..... about the same density etc...... see, I'm a tight git! :D
I would have bought the miracle joint ointment but that was rather expensive.
But the bullionbypost link is really useful for updates.
:)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Ohh! I needed a yoga ball back in 2012, but they were so expensive that I used one of our dog's chewing balls..... about the same density etc...... see, I'm a tight git! :D
I would have bought the miracle joint ointment but that was rather expensive.
But the bullionbypost link is really useful for updates.
:)
One big dog you have there!
LOL.
images

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Put your hands down on the floor in front of the ball laying on the ball like she is. Now bend your knees up onto the ball. Sound easy? Don't wear your eye glasses doing it.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I miss when you frubie a post of someone , and you like his post in other thread , a message appears , i forget the sentence but it's mean :

" you need to frubie other member first" :D