• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you/do you not like about Mormonism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnomon

What things do you like and not like about the LDS Church and the people?

What I like most about the LDS, from those I know around my inhabitance and grew up with, are the basketball courts inside the Church.:) Shamefully I must admit while I played on a Mormon team as they were allowed to have one or two non-members play for a few minutes in each game, I never really bothered much with the theology. And they never bothered me for not caring. Of course, for a bunch of guys in high school, Mormon or ambivalent, basketball was all that really mattered at the time.

My biggest qualm with the LDS is the contentiousness it seems to generate in non-LDS. Shame on all of you Mormons for being so.........Mormon.:shrug:

I'm a quick study. In places where I cannot reply in accordance with the rules, I will only ask questions.

Well I'm not impress , Here a question ; Did you overstand the chapter I Gave you ?
Can We Get Back To The Subject At Hand , Or Do You NEED My Attention That Bad ...

Bishka

Veteran Member
Why are you her Savior ... We'll see if she one or not when she try to cover up the mormos teaching wont we . Some time it's best not to speak when you don't know who your dealing with ( True ? ) She can give insult let see how she deal with the facts ok

How about this, you create a thread and ask away. We'd be more then happy to answer your questions.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Why are you her Savior ...
Kat doesn't need me to save her. I just asked a question.

We'll see if she one or not when she try to cover up the mormos teaching wont we .
And why should any of us believe that you know what the Mormons teach better than they do?

Some time it's best not to speak when you don't know who your dealing with ( True ? )
Very true, and a good reason not to come into a new forum and start calling respected members liars for no reason.
She can give insult let see how she deal with the facts ok
She didn't insult you.

Kat doesn't need me to save her. I just asked a question.

And why should any of us believe that you know what the Mormons teach better than they do?

Very true, and a good reason not to come into a new forum and start calling respected members liars for no reason.

She didn't insult you.

Kat doesn't need me to save her. I just asked a question. < Then maybe You should mind your Business >

One give respect they shall get repect < Just because one been here longer then other doesn't give them a right to disrespect anyone , Even if you think so . Where in any of my thread / post I ask anyone to believe me NoWhere . See your geting into other's business plus your wrong . now don't you fell silly .

How about this, you create a thread and ask away. We'd be more then happy to answer your questions.

Only if you use a real Bible other then that it's only a waste of time . Nowhere in real scriptures does it says Joseph F . Smith was inspired by God to created his own bible , And say they found this or that even you but that doesn't make it So / Truth ,

Status
Not open for further replies.