• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do women want?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've got a few dresses with pockets. You'd think if someone could manage this, they'd be able to successfully add a functional pocket to pants, but nope.
I blame women for that.
They say they want pockets, but when hubby wears cargo
pants with pockets all over the place, all of a sudden it's
inappropriate for this wedding or that funeral.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I blame women for that.

I say wear it anyways. Being dressed appropriately causes problems.

I was dressed appropriately once. People thought I must know what I was doing. I didn't. I needed help, but no one knew because I was dressed appropriately.

I never dressed appropriately again.

If you wear cargo pants to a wedding, then you've given people an accurate assessment on what behavior they can expect from you. Its a win-win for all.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I actually had Lindt's 99% cacao a few times. Really good stuff, but expensive and hard to find. I like dark chocolate but good stuff is hard to come across.
Come to our farmer's market. There's a booth selling artisanal chocolate.

Better yet, what a woman wants is for me to realize she wants some before she knows it, buy it for her and give it to her while taking a few second break from a foot massage I'm giving her.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
They start becoming mentality attractive around the same time their hair starts to fall and their beer belly grows. And the ones who manage to stay fit are either married or gay. It's so depressing :(

You nailed it Vee!

Reactions: Vee

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My hero. While living in cubicle-land, I used to fantasize about mounting Rosinante, picking up my trusty lance and charging down the corridors slaying the demons of bureaucracy and idiocy.
That is some awkward phrasing there.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I blame women for that.
You can never have enough pockets. I've got a pair of trousers with nine. Nine! Heaven.