• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do women want?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I am the epitome of propriety.
So you'd be at home in Victorian England railing against the depravity of the dance called the 'waltz'. (We just finished Lucy Worsley's three episodes on Dance in England. She's a winner.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So you'd be at home in Victorian England railing against the depravity of the dance called the 'waltz'. (We just finished Lucy Worsley's three episodes on Dance in England. She's a winner.)
The waltz was invented by Satan to cause
human naughty parts to become engorged.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Not being a woman, I can't tell you what women want.

Not being a heterosexual, I can't actually care very much, anyway.

Except I hope they get it. It's always nice to get what you want.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I blame women for that.
They say they want pockets, but when hubby wears cargo
pants with pockets all over the place, all of a sudden it's
inappropriate for this wedding or that funeral.
My hubbie informed me they make women's cargo pants.
You can never have enough pockets. I've got a pair of trousers with nine. Nine! Heaven.
If it's not Jynco or Tripps you don't have enough pocket room. Just accept that fact of life.

If you wear cargo pants to a wedding, then you've given people an accurate assessment on what behavior they can expect from you. Its a win-win for all.
I don't know what people would think if I worse cargo pants to a wedding, as I have a "very me" outfit with cargo pants, a nice **** (both black), white and black sneakers to stand out, black nail polish, some black eye liner, and these icy blue "Underworld" looking contact lenses. But that's basically normal wear for me.
The one wedding I've been to I wore a pair of sweats. I did not give a single damn though what anyone though, as I had just had knee surgery and was still on crutches with a knee well wrapped up.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
My hubbie informed me they make women's cargo pants.

If it's not Jynco or Tripps you don't have enough pocket room. Just accept that fact of life.

I don't know what people would think if I worse cargo pants to a wedding, as I have a "very me" outfit with cargo pants, a nice **** (both black), white and black sneakers to stand out, black nail polish, some black eye liner, and these icy blue "Underworld" looking contact lenses. But that's basically normal wear for me.
The one wedding I've been to I wore a pair of sweats. I did not give a single damn though what anyone though, as I had just had knee surgery and was still on crutches with a knee well wrapped up.

I wore a red and black dress for my own wedding. Kinda had a southern belle/goth thing going on.