• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do mainstream Muslims believe Jesus will do when he finally returns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
AHA. Touche. Maro? Where are you? This was what I was talking about.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the point I have been trying to prove. Muslims scholars of mainstream Islam teach their followers that Jesus will lead an army that will mass-murder ALL NON-MUSLIMS.

If some Muslims still think I am just giving one example please go ahead and ask your scholars. Your beliefs are sickening. Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) forgave EVERYONE when he finally overpowered his enemies. That is Islam. But the Islam you present ... why wouldn't non-Muslims reject it?

What's your interpretation of the Quaran in this matter, tariqkhwaja?

Nehustan

Ladies and Gentlemen, the point I have been trying to prove. Muslims scholars of mainstream Islam teach their followers that Jesus will lead an army that will mass-murder ALL NON-MUSLIMS.

This is of course on the assumption that all non-Muslims are suckered by the antichrist? I think if I recall the numbers (of the military) are 1,070,000 (1,000,000 Xtians and 70,000 Hebrews) who die in the conflict from the 'people of the book' who have been deceived along with 2/3rds of the Muslim army (lead by the Mahdi until the appearance of Jesus), either by direct conflict or disease. On a planet on 6 billion people (with around 1.6 billion Muslims?) that hardly equates to killing all none Muslims. Orthodox Islam does indeed speak of a battle, but afterwards it believes an equitable political order will be brought in by Jesus for the vast majority (i.e. those remaining) of the population of the planet.

Last edited:

tariqkhwaja

Jihad Against Terrorism
What's your interpretation of the Quaran in this matter, tariqkhwaja?
Wow. We are finally approaching that point where people are asking me my interpretations. I have had another thread also ask me about the origin of my community. And what is meant by Jesus' return and his war.

So let it be clear that Jesus was to murder all other religions. But his murder was not with the sword. Rather it was the murder with the pen. Islam is being attacked from seventy directions. And its teachings are being put under the greatest of criticism. But the nature of attacks is not as it was 1400 years ago with the sword. For the nature of attacks is with the pen. And the counter-attack that is supported by God is also with the pen. And God handed that pen in the hands of one champion wrestler. And he defended Islam in a time when Islam suffers from disease within and aggression outside.

I have tried to further that cause by joining these religious forums. I have tried to show that Islam, too, is a religion of logic. That rationality is extremely important. And that the absolute truth, the absolute rationale can only be found in Divine Revelation from God. And I have tried somewhat to prove this using the Holy Quran by presenting it as God's Divinely revealed text and attempting to prove that the Quran is the absolute truth that humans crave.

And I swear that all the truth I have said in these forums has been quoted from or derived from the teachings of that champion wrestler's writings. And all of his writings have been borne out of the Holy Quran. None of it is my own conjuring or thinking.

So as a follower of that champion of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community I will further this war. And we will win this war and kill all of you with our weapon of love. And our weapon of rationality. And our greatest weapon of sympathetic prayers for all our fellow humans who have yet to recognize the treasure that is Islam.

I think the time is right for me to formally introduce the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. Check for a new thread on the religious debates forum.

Last edited:
i appreciate you going through my posts with such magnitude. i dont claim to know you nor do i want to know you. all im saying is ive been on both sides of the fence to see what reality is all about and the true purpose of this life.

i still cant get over the fact that your so naive to think that it "USED" to be a pagen tradition. you really dont know much pagens or much about pagens. also the businesses that influence christmas, find out about them and who actually runs them then and only then will you get my point.

As for the point of it being charity. just like your definition on heaven and hell good and bad you've got this twisted as well. i mean we live in a world of divide rich and poor. the poor have it bad poverty famine illness with lil or no medicine yet us in the west think its chritable to give to the rich or the unneeding. how can you give charity to people who dont know poverty or famine??? the west dosent allow that for their own!!! that is why the rich get richer and the poor stay poor because its people like you with your twisted views who circulate wealth within its own system.

there is enough money in this world not to have poverty and illness without medicine! yet it exists. and only when isa son of maryam comes and rules in a just manner will the ignorant blinded and brainwashed by the west really see true humanity.

Trust me when i say im not here to change no ones views but to express mine. but in the day and age we live in, people like me are rare and our views go pass unheard or challanged with ignorance and stupididty.

Where is the real freedom we in the west talk about a free world yet if someone shows an inclination of following god's ways he/she is slated. where is the real freedom when there is no real free speech. it seems to me like if and when i used to be of the wrongdoers lying stealling selling this and that sleeping around partying all night i was accepted by the ones around me. now i choose to devote my life to the all-mighty i am slated everywhere i go. yet i hand on heart am a better person then i used to be.

so therefore peoples judgement has been misscued and like it or not brainwashed. It does exists in the media, music or schools.

one final point you agree on pagen tradition and christmas.

Then why do schools teach children a lie about the christmas festival. why dont they also teach the kids the truth wheather it be religious or the history of the world.
i too were brainwashed but God showed me a way.

The truth is out there you just have to have the will to find it.

I do appologise and may god forgive me if i have offended you in any way. may he reward me if i have spoken the truth and have shed light to the ignorant.Ameen!!!

one final point then im done with this thread.

Why are so many people obessed with isa son of maryam mass murdering non muslims???

What people dont understand is the antichrist and his people (zionists) will kill millions of muslims day in day out just like today which is just the begining. he will make and want people to believe in him. the strong of islam will hold out while the weak will give in to him through fear or foolishness. like i said he will Mass murder millions just like bosnia,kosova,iraq,afghan yet our hands are tied behind our backs. Then when our saviour isa son of maryam is sent down by the exalted and all-mighty do we not have a Right to fight back and or defend ourselves. we will not go to the antichrists and his army of followeres they will be coming to attack us.

Then when the antichrist sees our beloved prophet isa son of maryam he will naturally start to desolve like salt on a slug. as for his army they will be defeated and killed like they have been doing to us for years now. as for the people who didnt take part or were undicided "sitting on the fence" they will see the truth and naturally accept isa son of maryam as a prophet islam as his religion and their way of life. the earth WILL be rid of such cruel and nasty ways. where the examples given by God that sheeps and wolves and children and snakes will cohabit with no harm or evil. this are the final stages of the end and the day of judgement like it or not.

Jews christians and muslims all believe this. how it will happen is where we differ.
Additionally also the pagens and zionists believe this but they think the saviour is the anti-christ not isa son of maryam.

no one can change what God has destind. not even the unbelievers!!!

fire

The truth is out there you just have to have the will to find it.
I don't think the truth is out there! I think we are alone, and free to choose good or bad based on our own corrupted information derived from the Bible/Koran/Book Of Mormon/ and many other so called books of God. Where is the Book of God, written by the hand of God, and not some so called follower of God? It doesn't exist does it? It doesn't exist because God did not make one. And he did not make one because he didn't want to, or there would be one. Since there are books of God out there, I am sure that they are not books of God! There may be some truth in them, but that is all. When people form their lives around, and only follow the teachings of a single religious book, they are slaves to the physical and spiritual author of that book. God will not be restrained by the pampas, or partly righteous authors. bla bla bla, that's my 2 cents worth.

I do appologise and may god forgive me if i have offended you in any way. may he reward me if i have spoken the truth and have shed light to the ignorant.Ameen!!!
[/quote]

We are all ignorant, but some of us are also self righteous.
I am not offended, I hope to get along with all people, but not lovers of the Devil.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
you contridict youself you say that you know its a pagen cult belief of 25th dec. you do know who pagens are??? and you say its not evil!!! what a joke! so surly if you follow the devils way and celebrate his days hell becomes the only outcome. read your post before sending. you dont make sense!

I don't know if anyone has replied to this yet, but I must say what an ignorant thing to say. You know nothing about Pagans or Paganism. This is nothing more then an insult to Pagans, no matter what path they follow.

Storm- proselytization your daft read my posts and what the thread is about. youv'e got your head stuck in the stars come back to reality and read the posts not pick up on something that isn't there, try being constructive or dont refer you'r post to me. also i am not one of you nor will i ever be one of you.

Tariqwaja- this was a sly way to get you school of thought through. and surly islam has no hidden agends or sly ways.

i believe and am led through logic and emotion both qualities given by God when creating mankind. i like things to be straight up and real. your thread was an indirect way to get muslims like me to post only what the prophet has said and confirmed by the holy quran. then you would show your belief to be fair honest and fitting of the thought process of people. you surly underestimate people and their is no logic in what you have tried to do or you school of thought that all this will end with a PEN!!!

you really have to get out of cukoo land and face reality my brothers who are being killed in palestine, afghan and iraq aren't getting killed with a pen . nor will the antichrist use a pen. isa son of maryam will be carrying a sword and not a pen when he descends on mount Afeeq. where do you get your source from because surly it is not quran nor hadiths from the beloved prophet (SAW)

and for those who missrepreseasnt or change islams teaching is a grave punishment as said in the quran and refres to the people of the torah and the bible. you lot try to amend islam to fit in with todays views may allah show you the error of your ways and have mercy upon you!!!

I dont have much more to say but im new to this site and ive learnt you really dont know who to trust even if they call themselves muslim's!!! i might not bother again after ive seen what people on this site are like with ultria motives and hidden agendas, keep it simple and keep it real!!!!!! Thats what islams all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnityNow101

Everyone: Just get back to me when, and if, Jesus ever does actually return. I remember him saying in the gospels that the generation in which he was living would not pass before they seen his second coming. So, it was probably just a reference to his "rising" from the dead. That was the second coming, as far as I can tell....

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Storm- proselytization your daft read my posts and what the thread is about. youv'e got your head stuck in the stars come back to reality and read the posts not pick up on something that isn't there, try being constructive or dont refer you'r post to me.
:rolleyes:

also i am not one of you nor will i ever be one of you.
You don't want to be a member of this community? Fine, leave.

<FONT face=Georgia>Someone recently said that he wished people would get back to the true meaning of Christmas. I wondered if he really believed this, because the &#8220;true meaning&#8221; of Christmas is rooted in Pagan beliefs. Christmas, as well as Easter and Halloween, are Pagan holidays. If we were to get back to the real meaning of these holidays, we would be worshiping Pagan gods. I wonder if most religious people are aware of this?

why dont they put my full explanation on pagen christmas and haloween???? do the people who run this site not want you to know?????????????????????

<FONT face=Georgia>Halloween is a celebration of hallowed souls on All Saints Day, which is on November 1st, hence the term &#8220;Halloween.&#8221; Halloween is short for &#8220;the eve before All Hallows&#8217; Day,&#8221; referring to saints who were &#8220;hallowed&#8221; spirits. Trying to extinguish the lingering Pagan influence in

Some people showed more interest in honoring their dead ancestors than in honoring dead saints. To try to curb this un-Christian tradition, the Church instituted another holiday known as All Souls&#8217; Day, held on November 2nd. Christians were encouraged to pray for souls in purgatory on All Souls&#8217; Day. Prior to that, Pagans celebrated Samhain (celebration of the New Year&#8217;s Day for the Pagan Celts). Since the year was divided into only two seasons, Samhain celebrated the end of summer

<FONT face=Georgia><FONT face=Georgia color=#000000>Why is Christmas on the 25th of December? The origins of Christmas lie in the Pagan festival of the son of

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Originally Posted by truthSeekerUK
azakel your a fool like i dont know my enemies!!!!

Less of a fool then you think.

You don't even know who your enemies are.

No no Storm, let him think me his enemy. It could be fun.

Last edited:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
we would be worshiping Pagan gods. I wonder if most religious people are aware of this?
And what wrong with that, you know nothing about them in the first place.

why dont they put my full explanation on pagen christmas and haloween???? do the people who run this site not want you to know?????????????????????

Not want us to know what, there are plenty of Pagans here that have all ready explained what the holidays in there religion means. We don't need someone who does know a thing about the or spreads hate fill lies about them to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.