• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you?

You and food!

• (General) Meat Eater

Votes: 57 78.1%
  • Vegetarian

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Vegan

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Fruitarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Meat Eater

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
Charcoal grilled thick T-Bone steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. I still fire up the grill in the middle of a snowstorm since we have screen windows on our balcony. Just have to use lots of coals and lighter fluid and keep the lid shut.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I'm vegetarian. Once I get my own income, it probably won't take long for me to become vegan.

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
I've been a vegetarian coming up on 25 years now.

When I walk into a supermarket, I immediantly pick up on the smell of death coming off the meat section.

I suppose its like being a smoker, you don't realize the stench until you stop.

x

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
I love all foods. I eat meat and veggies but I love seafood. I'm now on a strict diet therefore I can no longer indulge in those yummy deserts.

thewanderer

Ancilla Deae et Dei
I'm a general meat-eater who would prefer if I ate less meat. But as i'm not the one who makes the meal decisions, I probably eat meat everyday. I tried to boycott meals with meat, but i got grounded lol.

Ðanisty

Hema said:
I'm vegetarian. I love animals.
I'm a meat eater and I love animals too.

Arabis said:
I feel the same way, but I have a husband who may never give up meat. Apparently, this is not a very popular view where I live. People in the south have said to me that it isn't a meal without meat. I have even had green beans cooked with bacon while living here. Southerners can't even leave the vegetables alone.
Yup...meat at every meal down here. All kinds of vegetables taste good with bacon added to them.

xexon said:
I suppose its like being a smoker, you don't realize the stench until you stop.
Or maybe we don't find it to be a stench. Personally, I like the smell of fresh raw meat...it makes my mouth water.

zenzero

Its only a Label
I am inside a form which came from nothing/sunya.
The I will reunite with nothing one day.
Nothing remains.
what am I?

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
GeneCosta said:
If I really need to explain, then surely there is something wrong.
Then something must be wrong. If a vegetarian eats only veggies and no meant, then a "meat-eater" eats only meat and no veggies. I'm an omnivore - I eat both veggies and meat, and much less of the latter. I don't see that as an option even tho the vast majority of people are omnivores.

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
Actually, you might have needed to explain. Do you mean now or overall? At the moment (and for about half the year) I'm vegan, but as at other times I do eat meat and I assumed you the latter I picked the first option.

James

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I am omnivore:
Hear me ROAR!

However, I have taken to eating far less meat these days. I am also eating far less sweat stuff too! :D