• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are the Key Theological Differences between Islam and Christianity Regarding Concepts of God

What are the key theological differences between Islam and Christianity in regards concepts of God

• Total voters

syo

the Christian God is a trinity. divinity is shared and that is love. the muslim God doesn't share. the muslim God is invisible. the christian God is not invisible, the Son took a human form.

Last edited:

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
the Christian God is a trinity. divinity is shared and that is love. the muslim God doesn't share. the muslim God is invisible. the christian God is not invisible, the Son took a human form.

The Trinity, Divinity of Christ, and Sonship of Christ certainly seem to be the most significant differences according to my poll and I think most objective observers familiar with both religions would see this.

Reactions: syo

syo

The Trinity, Divinity of Christ, and Sonship of Christ certainly seem to be the most significant differences according to my poll and I think most objective observers familiar with both religions would see this.
absolutely. divinity of Christ is the alpha and omega in Christianity. in orthodoxy, it is in the nicene creed.